Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2015, 20:04

Forenbeitrag von: »Count Acid«

B-Sides played at any live shows?

Heh, we lucky ones who were on that one gig in Denmark got to hear The Fish Is Jumping live! Funny that nobody has mentioned that.

Mittwoch, 10. Juni 2015, 20:01

Some TV Dates

I didn't care about the sound snippet at all -- but since it's early days still it might become something that I like (yes, I'm doubtful about that too). But good to see they're working.

Sonntag, 1. März 2015, 06:15

This, That and the Other (minor items of news...)

Just something I randomly noticed; it seems that Lass Uns Tanzen (Alternative Club Mix) was played at London's alternative club Slimelight as a part of a dj set in January: https://www.facebook.com/SlimelightOffic…861296773892630 I still consider this one of their best tracks.

Samstag, 28. Februar 2015, 11:38

"The Black Room"

What do we know of the new album? Any details yet?

Samstag, 28. Februar 2015, 11:35

This, That and the Other (minor items of news...)

Wow, I was really suprised when I just saw the new cut. Am I the only one thinking it's really cool that he did it? Considering his more or less unchanged look has become sort of iconic, I think it's brave for him to make such a change. And of course, if it becomes untolerable, he can easily grow it all back. But I don't think this looks bad on him, sort of what he might look like if it were the 90s right now.

Mittwoch, 14. Januar 2015, 11:50

The new Prodigy album not too far away!

It's not bad but it's not amazing either. What you people said, it sounds like it could have been on the previous record. It doesn't make the kind of leap that all other albums do. But of course, it's only one track, impossible to say how the actual album will be.

Sonntag, 23. November 2014, 06:22

Chopstic, do u like the track?

I like it a lot.

Sonntag, 23. November 2014, 06:20

The next Single will be Can't Stop The Hardcore - Release Date 05/12/14

Still haven't heard any of the samples but... a b-side!! Can't be true. But it is.

Mittwoch, 1. Oktober 2014, 10:27

Has Rick said anything regarding the new album?

For sure he has heard it, probably weeks before any of us.

Sonntag, 28. September 2014, 10:22

NXT Album

Big room ought to be replaced by something else by the time the new album comes -- now let's just hope the next big trend will be something good. Although I don't feel that lucky.

Freitag, 26. September 2014, 19:26

T5C First Listening - Your reviews

My rating is so that the very best material of the album gets 10. 01. Actually it's not bad at all. Like the horns section and the couple of last noisy seconds. 8/10 02. Too pop/sh1t lyrics. Soundwise not bad but not that special either. 7/10 03. Still liking this one. Especially like the HP chants during the build up. Liking Vassy's voice. 9/10 04. The lyrics are strange but I like them a lot. A good, crazy idea. Sound has drive. 8/10 05. One of the best, such energy here! Vassy sounds just gre...

Freitag, 26. September 2014, 13:00

New single after today is definitely Radiate

Radiate is really good in my opinion. One of the most energetic songs on the album. You Can't Stop Hardcore won't work -- I could be wrong but I just don't see it topping the charts. It could have in the 90s but not today. What I'd love as a single is Fallin' with HP lyrics added, the female vocals (maybe) removed -- the song itself is massive. Love that sound.

Freitag, 26. September 2014, 12:53

"THE FIFTH CHAPTER", the new album (Release: 26-9-2014)

I like the album a lot so far. I think it's better than MFABNO (which was not bad at all). The sound is different, obviously, but it sounds like they've made all these styles their own (unlike on TBMU). Phil can handle it, it seems. The production to my ears sounds good, there's a good amount of details and special effects to hear. It's true what they said, this album moves from start to end as one big ride. I'll do track by track review if there ever comes a topic for it.

Freitag, 26. September 2014, 08:50

New single: Scooter feat. Vassy - Today - full single release 26.09.2014

I do want videos like Move Your Ass and Rebel Yell (one of their worst songs but best videos).

Donnerstag, 25. September 2014, 21:14

The video was very strange. Nice to see Michael and Phil in it, though. It's not their worst video but it really doesn't fit this cheerful song. (Unless you count cheerful the moment those gangsters that pushed that lady got revenge on them.)

Donnerstag, 25. September 2014, 14:57

The Fifth Chapter / Album Samples

Zitat von »Scooterworld« Last day of sample listening, from tomorrow the full tracks finally Yes, can't wait. I'll have a small listening party here with pizzas and stuff.

Sonntag, 21. September 2014, 10:17

Nah, I'll get it with the album, won't spend 0.99€ for nothing.

Freitag, 5. September 2014, 10:11

"THE FIFTH CHAPTER", the new album (Release: 26-9-2014)

I just heard the long samples -- They really do the album justice. No song other than Bigroom Blitz feels bleak. This actually sounds awesome. Can't wait to blast the full album. This is not bad at all.

Freitag, 5. September 2014, 09:38

The Fifth Chapter / Album Samples

Zitat von »Sandra« Can't stop the hardcore - viva espana ..... Heh, I think this will be one of the best tracks of the album -- it's pure Scooter, taking one of the most over-played, cheesiest songs in the world and turning it into something crazy. You just know this song is going to be a stadium anthem (on their shows).