Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 863.

Mittwoch, 8. November 2017, 15:48

Forenbeitrag von: »scooterusa«

My 'Scooter Forever' Review

I've been a fan of Scooter since around 2003 when my friend visited Germany and brought back a CD of some new music. Burning CD's was all the rage at this point, and at the height of the music sharing service apex, I had found a band that I wanted every song from. The CD featured a couple different songs: How Much is the Fish, Maria, Jigga Jigga, Nessaja. Being an America I had never heard ANYTHING like this. My only introduction to electronic dance music was Alice Dejay's 'Better Off Alone' and...

Dienstag, 3. Oktober 2017, 15:51

Scooter @ Sisyphos BERLIN

My friend Mattias (Mat, he's dual American/German citizen). He just moved to Germany 3 years ago. His parents are from there and he lived in NYC for a while. Great friend of mine. He told me last night Scooter played a secret show at this club!! He is a big electronic music fan, and a fan of deep undeground techno. He said has blown away by Scooters live show. If you look at instagram you can see some videos: https://www.instagram.com/explore/locati…09919/sisyphos/

Donnerstag, 14. September 2017, 15:33

New Music from Rick J. Jordan

I just got to listen to Ricks new project. I have to say I didn't like it. It sounds like improv jazz/easy listening music. No soul. Something you would hear in a Mall. Disappointed.

Dienstag, 12. September 2017, 18:49

Scooter Forever the last Album?

Zitat von »belgium-dave« It's not their last. Certainly not when the usa is 'calling'. Did they say something about USA in their interview or are you talking about the charts? (They placed 21 on US dance/electronic album chart.

Dienstag, 12. September 2017, 14:40

Chart positions "Scooter Forever"

Ok thanks enjoyable. That's great news! I really hope they come back. My fiancé really likes Scooter and is dying to see them. HYPER HYPER!

Dienstag, 12. September 2017, 14:35

Gotcha! Thanks. Maybe you can take a screenshot? Thanks

Dienstag, 12. September 2017, 14:31

Can you link me to this?

Dienstag, 12. September 2017, 14:28

That's great!! I saw them in Chicago in 2006! I really hope they come back!!!

Sonntag, 10. September 2017, 18:47

3rd single from Scooter Forever?

Both of those songs are great for Scooter fans but would do terrible in the mass market.

Donnerstag, 31. August 2017, 15:11

The Scooter Forever review thread

This is my review.

Donnerstag, 31. August 2017, 14:58

"Scooter Forever" (new album) / Out: 1 September 2017

I think so. Just heard the full tracks. The production on this record is best since UTROTT. The only thing I don't like is the HPV for the most part. The HPV from Chapter 3 really was the best... The only good one is "Scooter Forever" Other than that. Best Rhymes and verses + c-parts since forever... :-)

Donnerstag, 31. August 2017, 14:38

One more thing. Kill the Cat is a BOMBY. "The Darkside" sounds straight off TSTE.

Donnerstag, 31. August 2017, 14:35

also: "I GOT THE CHILLY, WHERE IS THE BO"

Donnerstag, 31. August 2017, 14:33

WOW. Finally C-Parts are back. Great verses are back. More production (pianos/synths). The songs feel long. This is what we have been waiting for for a long long long long time.

Mittwoch, 30. August 2017, 16:25

"My Gabber" (new single) / Scooter & Jebroer / Out: 29 August 2017

LOL ok... I think it's safe to say that distinction goes to "Scooter Del Mar"

Dienstag, 29. August 2017, 13:55

"My Gabber" (new single) / Scooter & Jebroer / Out: 29 August 2017

I think a lot of us have a difference of opinion. I listen to scooter for the scooter spirit. I am not concerned with the minutia of what they did on the track. If it feels like scooter Than im happy. I think that's what we have always felt. Sometimes knowing too much can curb your enthusiasm for what you might've loved 10 years ago. Just learn to enjoy scooter for what it is, something that makes you feel good! I think this is a fantastic single and it's going to be a fantastic album!!

Montag, 28. August 2017, 14:29

Scooter Forever the last Album?

I just don't see it. Like Scooterworld said, we all thought that after WGTLLN and even MFABNO. HP is single, not married, no family. This is his life. He will do it until he simply can't. Period.