Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Montag, 23. Oktober 2017, 00:15

Forenbeitrag von: »Sandra«

100% Scooter - 25 Years Wild & Wicked (new album) / Out: 15.12.2017

Zitat von »Kelvo« Fair point Xer, didn't word it so well, but I can't help but feel that Rick is releasing Classical tracks these days and all of a sudden Scooter are doing it, that's what I ment with the slap in the face. No offence or argument intended, just opinion. No offence - but you are talking rubbish - have you listened to Ricks new work? his music is completely different - not a rework - why not let Scooter and Rick go there separate ways without trying in someway to connect them - th...

Mittwoch, 11. Oktober 2017, 23:09

Scooter @ Sisyphos BERLIN

A report: ] http://www.electronicbeats.net/the-feed/…os-techno-hall/

Freitag, 8. September 2017, 22:06

Chart positions "Scooter Forever"

That's pretty good

Dienstag, 5. September 2017, 23:55

The Scooter Forever review thread

Zitat von »Xer« Yes

Dienstag, 5. September 2017, 20:34

The Scooter Forever review thread

Its much better than Ace

Sonntag, 3. September 2017, 00:41

The forum is a cadaver now.

the forum needs a "like" button

Donnerstag, 31. August 2017, 20:32

"Scooter Forever" (new album) / Out: 1 September 2017

Zitat von »Scooterworld« +100000 I know ifs not exactly on topic - but when I read that I just had a mental picture of you doing 100000 Thumbs Up

Donnerstag, 31. August 2017, 00:09

Scooter @ Nijmegen

Zitat von »PartyAnimal87« I was there ... and?

Freitag, 2. Juni 2017, 19:43

Chart positions "Bora! Bora! Bora!"

I thought it was today that the chart position was known

Freitag, 2. Juni 2017, 18:01

Does anyone know if it entered the chart today?

Freitag, 2. Juni 2017, 17:59

I am a collector, I have 100's of CDs and vinyls, but I always said I only collect music I love. I didn't buy Ace, and as you say will wait to hear the samples of the new album before deciding - fingers crossed

Freitag, 2. Juni 2017, 17:51

Zitat von »Kelvo« theirs no doubt that we'll all be buying the Forever on release Will we really?

Freitag, 2. Juni 2017, 00:29

Why Wild And Wicked might come this year

Zitat von »droideka33882« So i checked all the release dates of the albums from Under The Radar to the supposed Wild and wicked album. (I have used the 7 july as an estimated release date because that is all we know for now. it will come before that UTROTT: 2 October 2009 TBMU: 14 October 2011 742 days after Under The Radar MFABNO: 2 November 2012 386 days after The big T5C: 26 September 2014 694 Ace: 5 February 2016 498 W&W:7 july 2017 519 days after ace As you can see. the longest gap between...

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2017, 22:09

"Forever" (suppositions regarding containing of the album)

A second CD with previously unreleased versions may be a reason to buy it. Of course the album could be good, but Bora, Bora, Bora. doesn't give a lot of hope unfortunately

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2017, 00:25

ANNOUNCEMENT: the board is dead - long live SCOOTER BRIGADE - new fan page

and I forgot to add it also has the annoying ones who used to be here ..... actually thats one think this place has to its advantage, certain annoying people have gone!

Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2017, 19:17

ANNOUNCEMENT: the board is dead - long live SCOOTER BRIGADE - new fan page

Lets be honest Xer, that new place is the same as this was, with all the fighting and gay talk

Freitag, 19. Mai 2017, 00:15

" Bora! Bora! Bora! " , new single!

Zitat von »Mega« I'm gonna call it now - based on the samples, this is the best Scooter song in ten years. Very excited. Could that be because its a track from 10 years ago

Donnerstag, 4. Mai 2017, 19:37

Jubiläums Tour - Tour Dates - Wild and Wicked Tour - 25 years of Hardcore

I had heard they were sold out, but no idea if thats true. Christiane told me when I saw her in Berlin a couple of weeks ago

Samstag, 25. März 2017, 19:31

Raytchev & Jordon -GLASSMÆRCHEN live on Berlin 20 April 2017

Rick and Alex will be performing GLASSMÆRCHEN live at the Zeiss-Großplanetariumon Berlin on 20 April 2017. I was at the December concert and it was fantastic - great music, and incredible visuals at the planetarium, I would recommend this very highly!! For more info - http://raytchevandjordan.com https://www.facebook.com/raytchevandjordan/