Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Freitag, 17. November 2017, 21:16

Forenbeitrag von: »aganim«

100% Scooter - 25 Years Wild & Wicked (new album) / Out: 15.12.2017

okay the tracklist of that DJ mix is absolutely awesome! And I'm actually surprised they didn't forget Vallee de Larmes as part of the singles. I dunno about the new version of In Rave We Trust, gotta hear the full thing. Zitat Or are they really thinking, that in 2017 a rather regular fan of Scooter doesn't have\know their singles? Is it neccessary to sell your fans things you sold once earlier? It's just a best of with some additional stuff lol, chill. Artists release new best of compilations ...

Sonntag, 5. November 2017, 15:57

Zitat von »Xer« What is classical/successful in blitz that it deserves this rework attention? The main melody that's from an old turkish song if I remember correctly? Bigroom Blitz sucks, but if there is anything that could make it better, then it's a completely new arrangement of this song... And I really hope these new arrangements aren't just lazy hammered down versions of the radio edits. That would be bad.

Samstag, 4. November 2017, 19:31

That's a surprising tracklist... Looking forward to that I'm Lonely version.

Freitag, 27. Oktober 2017, 12:04

Zitat von »Frontliner« The problem is in fans. They are going to buy every rubbish called "Ltd." or "rare", but in fact these rare things are useless nowadays. 2017, the whole world goes in digital, but Scooter...release a 63-track CD with 1 (!) new track. But they are buying it because they like it... What the hell even is this logic? Some fans will find value in that and some won't, nobody is getting fu.cked over. "It's there to make money" is not an argument at all, because holy fu.ck every ...

Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2017, 14:45

Zitat von »Oblivion« Brilliant money making machine, that’s what this box is Scooter release smth fans like, fans buy it... where is the problem?

Sonntag, 22. Oktober 2017, 15:08

Zitat but I can't help but feel that Rick is releasing Classical tracks these days and all of a sudden Scooter are doing it Rick is doing classical music, but the Scooter tracks apparently are performed by one single piano player. That's something completely different.

Freitag, 20. Oktober 2017, 17:46

let me guess the new track is a reworked versio of Wild & Wicked? I mean it would fit! also this sounds absolutely awesome: Zitat 11 All-Time Scooter Classics – EXKLUSIV eingespielt von Starpianistin OLGA SCHEPS

Donnerstag, 19. Oktober 2017, 14:55

yeah no way this is another new album, it's just a compilation of old tracks. but it's a big one considering there is a 5CD version? Like damn, they can fit like 4 tracks from every single album on that. This might actually be a good compilation for someone who wants to check out their discography. Well at least if they include tracks like Soul Train and the like.

Sonntag, 1. Oktober 2017, 21:47

"Scooter Forever" (new album) / Out: 1 September 2017

Zitat von »belgium-dave« https://youtu.be/5FDjEP_tAk0 Now it Seems to be back :-) this is not Scooter's official youtube channel though this is Scooter's official channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZuJMSiCDWGaYmKAvt990ng and those videos might actually been blocked by Scooter/Kontor themselves because they want ppl to buy the album instead of listening/ripping from youtube

Samstag, 30. September 2017, 16:38

"Scooter Forever" (new album) / Out: 1 September 2017

Zitat The YouTubechannel of scooter is not allowed to play 'in rave we trust' and 'the darkside' anymore. Another copyrightissue? What do you mean? They only ever uploaded Bora and My Gabber. Zitat Why isn't the whole refrain of When I'm Raving in the booklet? Copyright? And doesn't HP says 'shake the room' instead of 'shake the roof'? lol they just forgot the first verse I guess? and yeah he actually shouts shake the room... I guess they just messed up with the track The Roof?

Mittwoch, 27. September 2017, 13:42

" Bora! Bora! Bora! " , new single!

why would facebook likes matter? kontor.tv has almost 5 million subscribers and there is people sharing the video on facebook/twitter and watching it more than one time... it's not surprising at all

Freitag, 15. September 2017, 14:41

Chart positions "Scooter Forever"

well Scooter aren't Lady Gaga... they don't have the same resources to have a worldwide promotion plan. but they are doing good for what they have

Mittwoch, 13. September 2017, 21:54

Scooter Forever the last Album?

Ask H.P. how many singles and albums Scooter have released. I bet he doesn't know, lol... I didn't know either I thought Scooter Forever is like album 17 or something

Freitag, 8. September 2017, 21:23

What is your favorite Intros in the past albums since JAOTW?

I have to agree, Full Moon is actually my favorite intro of all of Scooter's intros. The intros from the fifth chapter all have a pretty mediocre transition from the intro to the 1st track. Especially on the latest album, Foreplay doesn't sound like it's connected to In Rave We Trust at all.

Mittwoch, 6. September 2017, 12:12

Where will you put Forever among the rest of the discography?

I have every single Scooter album in my collection, including Ace and Sheffield even though I don't like both of them. Ranking them is incredibly hard because there are so many, it's easier to say which I don't like. Also I very rarely listen to the first two albums ATBGO and OHH cause they sound so dated. Anything from Wicked onwards is still fine for me.

Sonntag, 3. September 2017, 01:59

Chart positions "My Gabber"

what chart position? lol

Samstag, 2. September 2017, 13:24

The Scooter Forever review thread

I rate this album better than Ace, but worse than T5C.

Freitag, 1. September 2017, 12:30

Some TV Dates

Scooter are performing on ZDF Fernsehgarten again. The show begins this sunday at 11:50 AM. oh jesus I guess they play My Gabber at that show? all those elderly ppl must be like "wtf is happening?"

Freitag, 1. September 2017, 10:21

How do you rate FOREVER?

This album is overrated already. Most of the tracks lack excitement because there is so few instruments playing or when there are more than just bass, main melody and drums, the other instruments are so quiet they basically don't exist cause you barely even hear them. Then they brought back this freaking chord backbeat synth that was literally on every single track on Jumping All Over The World. The sound design is the most uninspired thing I have ever heard from Scooter. When it comes to sound ...