Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 181.

Dienstag, 15. November 2011, 10:53

Forenbeitrag von: »scooter(ro)«

Wanted - Under The Radar Over The Top - Romanian release

hi i'm from romania, and i have relatives in germany so if somebody is interested, just pm to me

Freitag, 8. Juli 2011, 17:10

What languages do you speak/read/write ????

Hungarian (mother language) Romanian English German - just a little bit

Freitag, 8. Juli 2011, 17:05

Age Range

29, but in a few weeks i'll change my "postal code" to 30......

Donnerstag, 7. Juli 2011, 09:24

Scooter (band) & Motorcycle fans

@kelvo: at the begining i started with cycle too, and still practicing almost every day with a magellan crux :d what kind of cycle do you own? hi aganim, great to hear that will be another biker on the roads soon the "hybrid" category is supermotard/supermoto, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermoto, but for the begining i can suggest some soft enduro bikes like: Aprilia pegaso 2001 BMW F 650 GS: Cagiva Canyon 500 (had one, better recommend to choose a bmw gs) Honda XL 650 V Transalp Kawasaki KLE...

Dienstag, 5. Juli 2011, 00:28

hi, thx, do you ever tried a bike? here are some pic from older trips: and 2 from a recent biker demonstration:

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2011, 00:07

hi everybody, and especially to bike fans hope after a very long "summer vacation" this topic will revive, i was also in a "hibernation": some jobs in other countries, more than 2 years without a bike, a small accident (not my fault), last summer new little bike, than finally this spring a new big bike attached 2 pics with my bikes, and not to forget the band, i made a pic with the cds i bought since my last post. the little one the big brother,yes still a honda cbr and the cds i'm curious how m...

Freitag, 21. September 2007, 20:12

New album like TUAO? Please vote!

just like Andrea & Franz wrote, new album always best from Tuao 4 me: Ratty`s Revenge, Scarborough Affair, and Love Is An Ocean :wink:

Freitag, 21. September 2007, 19:52

@ Zeroman: nice pics, but be careful above 160km/h :wink: u wrote nice text to SamJackson :lol: @ MC Hammer :thx, and welcome here and some new pics: 3 weeks ago on a village feast: , , 2 weeks ago, bratca camp (return journey=heavy rain :? ): , , last weekend, bike show in debrecen hungary: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and the last honda to Zeroman :mrgreen: dry roads to everyone :lol:

Dienstag, 28. August 2007, 23:12

Finally some activity in this topic too :lol: welcome back Zeroman, as i saw u already defend the honor of the bikers, i owe u a beer (non -alcoholic) @ScOoTeR pOsSe L.e. ! : welcome here too, thx 4 the opinion about the pics :lol: @vwbora: u got me in a very *#^&$^%#&* mood after a hard day,but i'll try to calm down, i think it doesn't worth to be banned for a "nice" sentence dedicated to u. first, it's very strange that another "i registered myself since .... yesterday" member wrote here some ...

Sonntag, 19. August 2007, 13:25

ok let's say that i belive u about that first banned account.... u wrote: "its strictly english discussions ABOUT SCOOTER" , i agree with u if in the main page won't be just: "STRICTLY ENGLISH DISCUSSION (discuss subjects just in english)" "so, it would fit better in user topics.": ok if a moderator decide to put it in that discussion, i won't have any objection about it. have a nice day and dry roads to u too

Samstag, 18. August 2007, 10:53

finally i've got the answer, so: 1. if i understand right, you're a member since a year, but u don't assume to write with your first account name, writing "good" stuff from behind a new account....... 2.if u're here more than a year u already know what is this topic about, so don't "waste" time to check in here. 3.i think this topic fit in the STRICTLY ENGLISH DISCUSSIONS. 4. about you're first post here, if i post pics in the user topics, i guess after let's say 3 post i'll got not from just on...

Freitag, 17. August 2007, 13:38

@SeeMeFeelMe : hello to u too. you're here since... let's see aug 15 , and already hate this topic??? :shock: why this one, you hate the bikes or romanians like me??? please explain why do u hate the topic? i start this topic here and not in the user topics, because only i can write and read in english (so-so as u see). and this topic is dedicated just for bikes and motorcycles, not like the other pics topic. and i think i have my right to start this kind of topic, isn't it?

Freitag, 17. August 2007, 12:13

hello, good to be back where is everybody? i guess on holiday, just like i was, but back with some new pics 2 pics from a short trip (around 200km), on the first one in the background on the hill it's a castel near Bologa village,on the second, back from Bologa a monument in Alesd town. , and the next pics are from the "big summer trip" in Hungary,the route Oradea-Budapest, Budapest-Baja, Baja-Budapest, Budapest-Oradea, 9 days, 1200km, around 5L/100km fuel consumption,average speed 90 - 130km/h ...

Freitag, 22. Juni 2007, 19:51

@ ..::[Screaming Lord]::.. : hi maybe the problem is with my pc, but i can't see the pics you posted pics from my last trips : Tekne spa , , oradea (one of the biggest museum) , Negreni first town after Kings pass: , , , Kings pass: , , , Road to Bratca: , Bratca: , , , , Urvis camp: , , , Back from Urvis (Rain and train ) ) , And finally the dinner after a rainy ride: ,

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2007, 23:20

@ Zeroman: nice pics :wink: i think you changed your mind and you'll buy a honda, not a suzuki? last sunday i reached a new top speed with the bike.....210km/h :mrgreen:, it was amazing and pics from the bike meeting: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Sonntag, 3. Juni 2007, 10:58

@ Andrea: i'm glad that those pics made you to forget, btw what bad experience you had with bike? @ Zeroman: in 3 month i made around 2500km congrats for the license welcome to the big bike's world :wink: why suzuki, not honda? :shock: :shock: Niceeeee bike man, 2005 model i think :mrgreen: i guess you will make in 24h as many km as possible but be very cautious, it's a fast bike, till around 5-6000 rpm it won't accelerate to fast, but from 9-10000 rpm it will blow off you if you want to save fu...

Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2007, 23:33

Back on track, with some new pics: when i was in Debrecen hungary in the honda service: , , second trip with this bike, near the Lesu lake: , , , in the garden , 3rd tirp to Kings pass: , my grandmother's house: , , Kings pass: , , , , and me : , , , Felix spa, 10km from my home town : , after the trip a view from inside of the helmet, (the white dots are bugs :mrgreen: ) Ps: in april when my cousin visit us he brought me another scooter cd One Always Hardcore maxi-cd :mrgreen: @..::[Screaming L...

Mittwoch, 11. April 2007, 00:15

hi ..::[Screaming Lord]::.. , good to see another biker here nice bike my first bike was also an aprilia sr50, and when i bought the Cagiva enduro i almost bought an Rs 125, but my firends told me to buy a bigger one if you want write about yourself and about your bike (when did you bought it, price, about trips,bike story.....) a few words. ps:how fast is the rs?

Samstag, 7. April 2007, 10:21

first of all Happy easter to all sorry aryel if i confuse you with the title, but i like that band too, so if you want you can write about them :wink: