Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Donnerstag, 12. Juni 2014, 04:04

Forenbeitrag von: »Will«

Last person who post here wins!

Wow, it's been a while since I was last here! Is this still going then? :p

Mittwoch, 22. August 2012, 16:38

This, That and the Other (minor items of news...)

Modeselektor posted a couple of photos of them with HP! Could they have been working on a collaboration? Or could it just be a coincidence? Can see them here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1…80.352178170976

Sonntag, 13. Mai 2012, 16:59

Scooter - Live in the UK, 12 May 2012. London

I found it a little odd that they didn't play it's a Biz seeing as it is the latest single But still was an amazing show, great fun in the pub with everyone before, a really nice venue, and a really lively crowd and atmosphere! I do hope this is just the beginning of Scooter's return to the UK

Mittwoch, 11. April 2012, 01:45

Tracklist Jerome&Eric Chase

Zitat von »Bjarke« and Avicii - Levels somewhere in the set too (that song - obviously) The closing track :p I think I remember hearing Nicky Romero - Toulouse in there somewhere too.

Montag, 9. April 2012, 01:33

Zitat von »prouders« So excited! Finally sorted out my transport What's everyone wearing because I have no idea what to wear to an event like this You can wear whatever to the gig, just make sure its comfortable enough to be raving in for 2 hours! Jeans, trainers and T-shirt do the trick for me

Donnerstag, 22. März 2012, 23:20

The Big Mash Up Tour March - April 2012

That was brilliant! Very impressed. The stream was very, very good, and just the whole show in general was perfect! Berlin is going to be hugeee!

Donnerstag, 22. März 2012, 22:32

Zitat von »PaTh/CordlessKidd« Zitat von »le Rotty« Let's pray that they won't play 'The Question'... If they do, i cut myself :/ Still a brilliant setlist

Donnerstag, 22. März 2012, 22:21

Holy sh*t! Really some amazing surprises

Donnerstag, 22. März 2012, 22:09

Zitat von »kelvo« i hope we can get a live recording of this one, anyone recording now I'm getting the audio hopefully if it doesn't crash on me :p

Donnerstag, 22. März 2012, 22:00

I am stunned! They have really outdone themselves with this show, and its only half way through! Cannot wait to see this myself in Berlin!

Donnerstag, 22. März 2012, 21:59

Habanera! This is fantastic!

Donnerstag, 22. März 2012, 21:55

Omg, this is brilliant!

Sonntag, 19. Februar 2012, 16:11

-> How much Rammstein fans are on the Scooter forum?

I would love to go see them on this tour so much - their live shows look so amazing! If I had money I would have bought a ticket from ebay or something, but I can't afford to

Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2012, 13:24

Your Favourite Direction

As DnB is not an option in this poll, I voted for Psytrance/Goa - it's a wonderful style of music and it is much more energetic than other styles of trance, which I really love, not to mention the hypnotic sounds and the pounding beats/basslines

Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2012, 13:20

Song of the day :D

Zitat von »Jaz« Zitat von »Will« My song again today Tried to learn it on guitar, it made my fingers hurt :p One question: Have you really tuned your guitar only for this song or are you playing more of their songs? I personally can't stand Slipknots tunings. Tried out Psychosocial... My Stratocaster got out of tune easily.. I only tuned my guitar to try and learn that one song. Drop B I believe it was :p Didn't sound too good though, my guitar is not made to do that sort of stuff, Im going to ...

Montag, 9. Januar 2012, 21:04

I never thought we would see the day Scooter would return to the UK! Awesome news

Montag, 9. Januar 2012, 21:01

Zitat von »Jaz« Zitat von »Will« Slipknot - Duality "I push my fingers into my eyes..." Cool song, insane band... My song again today Tried to learn it on guitar, it made my fingers hurt :p

Montag, 9. Januar 2012, 20:59

Brilliant! I do hope this is for real!

Samstag, 7. Januar 2012, 23:29

Slipknot - Duality