Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Samstag, 29. Oktober 2011, 17:14

Forenbeitrag von: »Butcher«

What track from TBMU should be the next single?

Although we already know which will be the next single, I'm glad to see the results of the voting. And I give my vote to It's a biz too.

Samstag, 29. Oktober 2011, 17:13

" C'est Bleu " is the next single - release date 2-12-2011

Zitat How come people who love this album really despise C'est Bleu I don't see the reason why liking album should be related with liking C'est bleu...Album as a whole is still great, despite flaws like Cb an Sd.For me. Zitat If TBMU is one of the best Scooter albums of all time. Then why is C'est Bleu so hated??!? Because it's too typical Scooter track and they made many of similar songs in past two years, so this song doesn't fit in TBMU, which is experimental album. Zitat one album with so m...

Samstag, 29. Oktober 2011, 15:40

" C'est Bleu " is the next single - release date 2-12-2011

Worst song from the album besides Summer dream, I'm disappointed in this decision although I expected it.Sugary Dip or It's a biz would be far better choice.I think that C'est bleu will be one of my least favourite singles because it's dull, uncreative, boring hardstyle song.

Samstag, 22. Oktober 2011, 16:40

I don't get it

Unfortunately most Scooter fans aren't very demanding, as long as they get hard bass, fast-written lyrics, HPV or overrepeating chours, they are happy.But when Scooter experiment and widen their musical creations, they are not satisfied and say that's not Scooter.On the other hand, I'm happy to see that there are still people that value Scooter experimenting with music and not just producing albums like copy & paste.For me TBMU is the best and so far only really good album of 4th chapter, with U...

Samstag, 22. Oktober 2011, 16:37

Your favorite Songs from ''The Big Mash Up'' album?

Zitat von »Scooterworld« Zitat von »kelvo« if c'est bleu is released it does need some major changes That's a fact! But I really do hope they will choose another track to release....but well, I fear C'est Bleu might be released because of the famous guest singer Vicky ... but it would not be my choice for a single, no way, it's not a track that represents the album sound + the album has far better bombs on it. So please Scooter, don't release C'est Blue as a single, please...... but if you do, ...

Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2011, 14:42

Your favorite Songs from ''The Big Mash Up'' album?

Zitat von »Sandra« Have only listened to the whole album once so far, but so far David Doesn't eat is the track I have played most - I'm loving this track at the moment Yeah, same here, DDE is the song that I repeat the most when driving.I'm surprised that C'est bleu is so high, for me it's probably one of the worst tracks, because it doesn't have anything special compared to other songs on this album.It's too typical Scooter and that's why I like other songs on this album more. Among the best ...

Montag, 17. Oktober 2011, 17:56

The Big Mash Up - Your Reviews

I'm listening it for the 1st now and am currently at It's a biz.I like the album much more as I thought I would when I heard the samples.It's a nice and refreshing change.I like It's a biz a lot at the moment, but I'll give more detailed and extended review in next days or weeks when I've heard the album more.For the time being I can only say that I like It's a biz a lot. Also, 1st impression of the album is much better as it was in UTROTT and some of the latest albums. Everything I comment, is ...

Sonntag, 21. Februar 2010, 10:10

True or false

False, I wasn't really impressed. The next poster usually drives over speed limits.

Freitag, 13. November 2009, 17:43

NEW SINGLE CONFIRMED THE SOUND ABOVE MY HAIR 27.11.09

Great song, there should be more bagpipes part, but it's very good.

Freitag, 13. November 2009, 17:42

The Sound Above My Hair Video!!!

Zitat von »spacecowboy« Zitat von »transcore« I noticed near the end of the song H.P says "Let me see you smile." I hope this is not a hint that the next single will be "See Your Smile." Next single will be "stuck on replay" cause the ribbon on the cd cover shows "incl top hits: j'adore hardcore, ti sento, the sound above my hair, stuck on replay" btw on every cd cover with a ribbon like that they released the tracks... As far as I remember, it was not always like that, on MTG sticker All I wan...

Donnerstag, 5. November 2009, 21:16

The Sound Above My Hair Video Speculation Topic

Zitat von »How Much Is The Fish?!?« Zitat von »Butcher« I don't like trance... What? You've got to be the first person that ever says that, I don't know a single guy or a girl who doesn't like trance. This genre is the most listener-friendly of all electronic music, you can't simply dislike beautiful melodies combined with a nostalgic feeling? Then I can just assume that you don't know many different people or are you so narrowminded in your thinking?As I said I don't like trance and don't see ...

Donnerstag, 5. November 2009, 17:30

Zitat von »Eyeball_Paul« just when i thought they finally made the right decision for the next single, they put the bagpipes and ruin the track which had so much potential... dont get me wrong, i dont have anything against the bagpipes, but they just dont fit in this type of track.... TSAMH album version was trance and it was supposed to stay trance, the album version was almost perfect - they just had to improve the main melody a little bit (maybe remove "in my house" samples and soften the be...

Donnerstag, 5. November 2009, 16:54

I must say that I was not optimistic when I heard that TSAMH will be the next single, but AFTER seeing the short clip from Christiane on Youtube, I'm very positively surprised, I like the main melody by bagpipes a lot.

Mittwoch, 4. November 2009, 21:51

Places Scooter Would Tour In The Future?

If Scooter ever came to Slovenia, Croatia or Serbia, that would be awesome, but I doubt it'll happen in the near future, I don't know how many fans are in this area, but I think other styles of music are more popular here.

Mittwoch, 4. November 2009, 21:47

Whats the strangest thing about you?

I guess I'm too impulsive, quarrelsome and sometimes aggresive, but not always.I do things in a fast way and dislike people that do everything slowly, I can get nervous easily because of minor things that are not important, luckily I can also forget and forgive easily and can also excuse myself if I later admit to myself that I did something wrong.

Mittwoch, 4. November 2009, 21:41

This, That and the Other (minor items of news...)

I hope that a video will have some story, like Ti Sento did, which is for me one of the best videos.

Samstag, 31. Oktober 2009, 11:38

NEW SINGLE CONFIRMED THE SOUND ABOVE MY HAIR 27.11.09

I'm not very excited at the moment, because the song reminds of Wonderful life just too much, we'll see what'll they do with the track, I hope they make serious changes.

Samstag, 24. Oktober 2009, 17:47

Your Favourite Jumpstyle Track

Jumping all over the world

Samstag, 24. Oktober 2009, 00:12

Chapter 5 ?

History repeats itself too often, I'm sure Michael leaves in the forthcoming year.

Freitag, 23. Oktober 2009, 18:53

Next single: Stuck on Replay (?)

I like Stuck on replay and don't find HPV annoying. I don't see anything wrong in releasing it as a single, although minor changes to make a track still better, are of course, very welcome.