Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 70.

Donnerstag, 1. Mai 2008, 10:23

Forenbeitrag von: »Hyper Trance«

Searching Scooter CD´s

Can someone please explain to me, why Scooter has pretty much stopped selling their albums on the web in Sweden?? I can only find 4 different CD's when searching on web shops. FOUR CD's!? Before you could buy every new album and Single's Scooter released, plus old albums. But not anymore... Well, I found "Jumping All Over The World", "Ultimate aural orgasm", "Mind the gap" and "Behind the cow". But where are all the other new releases? I've sent a mail asking why they (in this case CDON.com in S...

Samstag, 26. April 2008, 11:04

DvD records tour???

I really, really... REALLY hope Scooter will make another Live in Concert DVD! The latest one is so fucking awesome! And watching lame, low quality vidoes with just static noises on YouTube, isn't satisfying. So pleeeeeeease! Make another DVD!

Sonntag, 2. März 2008, 15:12

Tour-Playlist (Wishes)

As long as they play Hyper Hyper, I'm happy! Edit: Oh, and I hope they'll play "East Sand Anthem" too!

Samstag, 26. Januar 2008, 11:43

!!LESS THAN 2 DAYS TO GO!! Concert in Hamburg

Hopefully I'll be there too! I've never been at a Scooter concert before, so it would be awesome!! On Scooter's latest concert-DVD, they play "Hyper Hyper", which they apparently didn't play at all during the tour, but they did that in Hamburg. So I hope Scooter will do that again, since that track, or should I say that version of "Hyper Hyper" is great!!

Samstag, 26. Januar 2008, 11:04

Will Scooter Quit Jumpstyle After JAOTW / The Concerts ?

Zitat von »"Sandra"« I agree - not true - I have heard from some people who have been fans for many years who think that the latest album is the best for a long time I voted for the last option - I like Scooter jump-style, I like Scooter in the past styles I've been a Scooter fan ever since their first album release, and I think their latest album is one of the greatest ones. I really like Scooter-Jumpstyle.

Sonntag, 23. September 2007, 10:16

Devil Drums with vocals

I don't know... sounds a bit wierd. The lyrics doesn't really fit with the melody.

Freitag, 30. März 2007, 20:25

What will the next single be?

East Sands Anthem But, it won't be... Nevertheless, I love that track!!! The melody is so damn nice! I always turn up the volume on my amplifier so the bass will start stomping like hell! hehe

Freitag, 30. März 2007, 20:16

expensive album price

I bought TUAO for 15.95 Euro at www.cdon.com Sheffield actually costs more (17.02 Euro). :? I guess it's because people buys that album more... at least for the moment.

Donnerstag, 29. März 2007, 02:24

HP interview in Swedish radio

(Why didn't I listen on the radio that day... ) Well, anyway, it was awesome listening on the replay nevertheless! Nice to hear "Hyper Hyper", even though I own And The Beat Goes On... and can listen on the track whenever I want, hehe Scooter has to visit Sweden more! And, yea, H.P is so damn funny in the interview! H.P also says that some fans, wants to hear the same sound as Scooter played for 10 years ago. I am that kind of fan! hehe. I wouldn't mind to hear something "old"... or at least som...

Freitag, 23. März 2007, 20:24

THE BEST SINGLE OF THE 2nd CHAPTER

Easy! Posse (I need you on the floor) I love that piano melody and the pitched voice! And of course H.P's awesome voice!

Donnerstag, 22. März 2007, 23:38

THE BEST SINGLE OF THE 1st CHAPTER (part 1)

A easy pick! Endless Summer!! Though Move Your Ass is one awesome, basskicking track!

Donnerstag, 22. März 2007, 23:30

Worst album.

It's sad Scooter isn't more like they were when they first began. And The Beat Goes On... is my favourite album above all! It has all the awesome lyrics, the great melodies (Endless Summer, Rhapsody in E, Friends, etc). I think EVERY song in that ablum, is great! Scooter has never made any other album, that comes close to what The Beat Goes On... sounds like. That's why I voted on Mind The Gap. Yes is has One (Always Hardcore) and All I Wanna Do, but that's basically the great tracks. For me, th...

Montag, 19. März 2007, 00:54

Hysteria

Yea, Hysteria is a good one!

Freitag, 14. Juli 2006, 15:16

Where do you listen to Scooter?

I've listen to Scooter when I'm mapping for Half Life 2, when I'm cleaning my room, sometimes when I'm going to sleep (I dream wonderful dreams ). I also have Scooter tracks on my MP3-player, though I don't listen on it so much now, because I graduated from High School a couple of weeks ago... so, no more buss riding for that reason. Since I bought Scooter's new DVD, I've started to listen (and watch) on that, when doing stuff with the computer: surfing the webb, mapping as I said earlier, and o...

Freitag, 2. Juni 2006, 15:29

Hyper Hyper

Zitat von »"Turboz"« Can't tell you what the other version was, but I will say I never really liked Hyper Hyper much. It was one of those tunes I've never managed to take on board really. It simply didn't have that scooter magic which got me hooked on their other tunes. -T I agree! Though, the live version from the bonus-cd, which comes with the Mind the Gap - Deluxe cd, is very nice!

Dienstag, 14. März 2006, 14:04

scooter on tv?

Will Scooter perform in the Eurovision song contest 2006? As they nearly did for a couple of years ago? Don't remember which year??

Dienstag, 14. März 2006, 13:55

!!!!!! Scooter nach DVD FRAGEN !!!!

Okay, in english please: Is there going to be another DVD????

Freitag, 9. Dezember 2005, 13:09

more dates?

Zitat When no one of the Wedish Concert-Orginasitions are book Scooter for some Gigs, then it's not Scooter's fault! Okay, maby you're right... Of course I don't stop loving Scooter, just because they don't come to Sweden. I just don't think it's fair that some of you guys will experience an awsome concert, with big lights and spectacular fireworks....... and I don't :cry:

Freitag, 9. Dezember 2005, 12:51

See Me, Feel Me...

Both "See Me, Feel Me" and "Everlasting Love" is really great! But "Everlasting Love" is a little bit better. And let's not forget about "Rock Buttom", that's also a very good track. If I would rate them, from 1 to 3, it would look like this: 1: Everlasting Love 2: Rock Buttom 3: See Me, Feel Me I also have a question about, Everlasting Love: What does H.P says in the beginning of the track? You know, it's a fade in on his voice. And he sings something like: "Start rocking the base!". Is that co...

Freitag, 25. November 2005, 15:30

more dates?

Zitat Butcher Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:53 pm Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No more dates. I'm disappointed, I thought this will be an European Tour as they said, but there are only 2 or 3 dates out of Germany.Pity! What's Scooter's problem, damn it! Why can't they for just one, singel time visit Sweden!!?!?!?!?!? Is that so hard? Why, why, why, why, why does it ALWAYS, AAAAALWAYS have to be in Germany??? Have they ever been in S...