Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Sonntag, 10. Juli 2016, 12:29

Forenbeitrag von: »Bjarke«

29.10.16 - Odense, Denmark ("Vi elsker hardcore")

alright, so there's another show in Denmark this year on 29th of october in Odense (where one of the 90's will also take place) apart from Scooter, 666 and DJ Aligator will also be there. It says "FULL CONCERT", so I guess it will be 70+ minutes - at least I hope so. Tickets are not on sale yet though. I'm planning on going

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2016, 07:12

Scooter's best "no real direction" album

I'd say Age of Love - because there's a sense of melancholy throughout the album Sheffield is great too though

Dienstag, 3. Mai 2016, 07:31

NEW SINGLE! Mary Got No Lamb

Initially I was excited upon seeing this would be the new single. Excitement quickly turned to utter disappointment when I heard the samples...

Mittwoch, 27. April 2016, 15:19

NEW SINGLE! Mary Got No Lamb

hooray for lamb kebabs!

Freitag, 26. Februar 2016, 18:53

Hamburg 5/3/2016

Zitat von »Sandra« Nope - VIP is standing Ed. I'm not sure of the details because I haven't seen it, but I believe Vip is a raised standing area near the front of house. I have had my back problems for quite a while, and its sort of drained all the happiness out of me and the enthusiasm I used to have for things. I don't have a hatred of Ace Ed, I just don't like it, I know there will be a lot of old tracks played Anyway, this thread isn't about me - its about the concert next Saturday which sh...

Montag, 15. Februar 2016, 12:26

How many times have you listened to the album?

Zitat von »Watch Out« Zitat von »Imre -SP-« About 5-6 times, [...] same here. And guess what? Some tunes are okay but overall, it's still a disappointment. I've listened to it 3 or 4 times... I'm entertained most of the time, some of the tracks are good, some boring, and I was surprised by several tracks after having heard the samples

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2016, 15:15

those gated overcompressed snare sounds are sooo f#cking annoying!!

Zitat von »Guess Who« In 2007 we had 4/4 claps in every track, now we have snares - history repeats my thoughts exactly

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2016, 10:58

Minimix - here it is

alright, I couldn't resist listening to samples this time. I'll say the guys have done a better job than on T5C. I'm not a fan of every track, but on the other hand I don't think I'll skip any of the tracks when I get to listen to the tracks in full. Also, I love Wolga. It sounds like 70's Jean Michel Jarre to me

Freitag, 15. Januar 2016, 15:27

Hamburg 5/3/2016

I'll be one of the usual suspects in 2016, just like in 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014

Samstag, 28. November 2015, 11:18

Favourite instrumental TBMU?

Easy - Mashuaia

Samstag, 21. November 2015, 10:36

Where did you hear HOW MUCH IS THE FISH? for the first time ever?

bought a music magazine that came with a CD sampler. How Much Is The Fish? was on it. Basically bought it because I recognized the name Scooter from somewhere and wanted to hear what the song was like. Pretty much the rest of the CD was garbage

Freitag, 16. Oktober 2015, 21:54

Rick 2 Years ago

how time flies... It's 2 years already I remember reading the headlines, and thinking "now what?" Anyway, thank you Rick for entertaining us with your musical genius for so long it's been amazing

Donnerstag, 15. Oktober 2015, 08:51

Happy birthday to Phil 12.10

late happy birthday Phil

Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2015, 11:30

Berlin 3-3-2016, WHO'S ON THAT RAVE? ;)

Zitat von »The Double K« Die Atzen are all about party, just as Scooter are. Die Ätzen are awesome, wouldn't mind them as support act

Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2015, 07:46

It would be great if Scooter started to play live....

I wouldn't mind Crank It Up being put at the end of a show like it has been a few times in the past

Freitag, 4. September 2015, 16:01

Hamburg 5 March 2016

Zitat von »Ali1610« Zitat von »ScooterPosseLeipzig« I'm there too! You have a concert directy in front of your and my face, and you're going to Hamburg? I do not have to understand this Hamburg is the home game I'm going too. It's gonna be great to see some familiar faces again - Reeperbahn watch out

Dienstag, 1. September 2015, 20:59

The Ultimate Poll - Who likes, who dislikes Riot?

it's a step in the right direction, but I don't think the track is that good. The ABAB structure is boring - where have the C-parts gone? And that e-guitar is a bit bland - it lacks a bit of... POWER! But HP's verses are great. I also quite like the background synths during HP's verses - same with the intro. Where did they take that from btw? From a sample collection or from a movie or something? anyway, Riot should make for a great live track

Dienstag, 1. September 2015, 13:26

This, That and the Other (minor items of news...)

Zitat von »The Double K« Phil and Mike looked during the "interview"-parts like a mixture of being totally exhausted and mad I noticed that too Phil looks like he just woke up or something

Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2015, 16:23

RADIATE! (Spy Version) NEW SINGLE!!

on topic: I think the new version of Radiate is great. Easily the best track of the 5th chapter. There's a classic Scooter feel to it along with 90's vibes - me gusta

Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2014, 16:28

You're 17 Top Scooter Albuns

this topic is pointless.