Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 734.

Sonntag, 11. November 2012, 10:55

Forenbeitrag von: »MC909«

Music For A Big Night Out - The Review Thread

"Talk about your life" is really the highlight of the album...probably the next single if the album has some success (fingers are crossed as this one is a very good one).

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 22:29

Music For A Big Night Out - The Review Thread

My quick review after i just received the cd: (PS: what happened to the original Scooter bassdrum???It sounds quite weak on most of the track) 1- Full Moon - Good intro - 7/10 2- I'm A Raver, Baby - Nice track - 7/10 3- Army Of Hardcore - Greatin single at least! A little too repetitive but a great tune. 8/10 4- 4 AM - Well, average track, i don't like the female voice...6/10. 5- No Where To Hide - Works good but i don't like the main melody, sounds very basic. 7/10 6- What Time Is Love? - Don't...

Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012, 20:37

Samples are online!

I agree: samples are amazing. TBMU was disappointing but this album will rock!! Congrats to Scooter, that's a come back.

Dienstag, 11. September 2012, 21:51

4AM lyrics and opinions.

Just an average single with quite horrible female singer and the B part from HP is not good at all. It lacks the old Scooter energy like in Maria, FHS...Scooter are known for their banging beats and melody and since the last album it seems they want to go on the soft side. Don't know why, but it's not working and this new single -if its a good single for any other band- is a bad single for a Scooter release. Fail big in charts for sure. Even if i don't like the Jumping album, Jumping all over th...

Mittwoch, 15. August 2012, 14:53

The Big Mash Up tour BLU RAY release?

I missed the fact that it has been broadcasted on internet for free...i thought the release leaked on internet before the true release. Perhaps, it will come as a bonus dvd with the next album.

Mittwoch, 15. August 2012, 10:51

The Big Mash Up tour BLU RAY release?

Hello everyone, I found that on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4gVurZbq0k (full concert of the TBMU tour 2012) It seems that the concert will be soon release as a Blu-Ray/Dvd...i checked it on amazon but it is nowhere to be found. Just an opinion about this concert: it was great with a lot of different tracks regarding the older live. The intro is wonderful with FHS, instrumental are good (except the one from TBMU). On this live, you can really see that the dubstep tracks(except the sm...

Mittwoch, 15. August 2012, 10:42

The Big Mash Up - How Do You Like It Now?

Still don't like a lot of tracks. A few are quite good: Sugary bit, Beyond the Invisible...but the instrumentals are very poor.

Freitag, 6. April 2012, 10:16

Chart Positions For It's A Biz (Ain't Nobody)

I don't think we could say that this rework version is great. The album was an experiment and some songs are great (Sugary Dip/the Enigma cover for example) but even for fans, it still one of the worst album. It's now time for Scooter to make again tracks like Weekend, Maria, Jigga, The night, FHS: fast beats/catchy chorus & music. No need to fit to only one style but the singles must be smashing hits like in the past....not average tracks (like DDE,C'est bleu,It's a biz). 2nd/3rd chapter albums...

Mittwoch, 2. November 2011, 13:10

CHART POSITIONS - The Big Mash-Up!

Just wondering what the album's position could have been if the 2 singles were Sugary Dip and C'est Bleu. I am not against experimental tracks. I think DDE is a great track and half of the album which is good but we can clearly see that Scooter's fans -and those who like them withouth being hardcore fan- don't want that kind of music and don't buy it. Still, there are really great ideas on this new album like the battle on Beyond the Invisible: HP versus the high pitched voice for ex, DDE, It's ...

Mittwoch, 2. November 2011, 08:52

CHART POSITIONS - The Big Mash-Up!

bad promo for sure. The only one was a failure several months ago. DDE, which was the single to promote the new album was available the same day than the new album(!?!?!?)..what's going on, it should have been available 1month before the album's release date. Complete nonsense. DDE is a big flop as the new album and another single won't change anything. >bring the trance/hardstyle back with fresh sounds and a lot of energy!

Freitag, 28. Oktober 2011, 13:37

The Right Strategy For Coming Up Big Again

i don't know if the bside is a real ++ except for fans BUT they can't keep their poor marketing strategy. The 67 entry of David doesn't eat is due to the poor marketing strategy + release date the same day than the album(??!!)...seems ridiculous. I just don't get it. If they think the name Scooter is enough to sell records/mp3, they know now that it is not the case. Mr Hyper proposal is how marketing should be done.

Freitag, 28. Oktober 2011, 13:30

What track from TBMU should be the next single?

Zitat von »kelvo« seems c'est bleu will be the next single Is it sure? I think Sugary Dip may have better luck to please people. Even if i am french, the french chorus on C'est bleu is not so good/boring. Ti sento worked better.

Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2011, 17:54

How to buy Suck my megamix extended in France ?

Even in Picardie, you are able to buy the CD at amazon.de : /

Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2011, 17:53

Ultimate Catastrophe - David Doesn't Eat enters German Single Charts at #67

Agree: no b-side, no buy. Moreover, this single was out at the same time as the album so i just bought the limited edition of the Album and that's all.

Montag, 24. Oktober 2011, 06:24

The Big Mash Up - Your Reviews

my quick review after a 1 week listening: 1/ CIFL - average intro - 5/10 2/ David Doesn't Eat - That should be a single that will help the album to sell: nice beats, trendy autotune lyrics, great chorus- 7/10 3/ Dreams - don't like it, really not my style - 5/10 4/ Beyond The Invisible - the HPV chorus is horrible, really!! Except that, i like this song : great music, great lyrics "HP vs the HPV" : ): it's trully a great track except the Enigma's Chorus.- 8/10* 5/ Sugary Dip - Probably the next ...

Dienstag, 18. Oktober 2011, 20:41

Just received the new album and i am quite surprised by it: sounds very fresh, great job Scooter. But on a personal taste, i don't like half of the album, no energy, poor instrumentals (even the last one), horrible trendy music that could have been made by an band. Average album : /

Freitag, 14. Oktober 2011, 21:54

I will receive my album only in some days but it sounds promising. The change of style may disappoint some people but they need to sound new.

Freitag, 14. Oktober 2011, 21:49

CHART POSITIONS - David Doesn't Eat

Great track but as the release has no b-side, i won't buy the single.. Just ordered the limited edition of The Big MashUp.

Freitag, 14. Oktober 2011, 21:46

"David Doesn't Eat" THE VIDEO

The video is good and the single has certainly some top 10 hits potential. Well done Scooter!

Sonntag, 26. Juni 2011, 09:57

Hamburg Stadium Techno Inferno @ HSH Nordbank Arena (Capacity: 57,000) -25/6/2011

At the beginning the tracklist seems to be very good but then again the same songs we heard from many years now. Intro was quite weak for the special Inferno concert...but it ended with Hello Good to be back: a great start. Great to hear that they play old tracks: Leading Horse, She's The Sun, We Are The Greatest, Frequent Traveller, Sunrise, Jigga Jigga, Habanera , No Fate. All the Jumstyle tracks are clearly the weakest part of the concert with the classical Outro: HyperHyper and move your ass...