Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Dienstag, 3. April 2012, 19:35

Forenbeitrag von: »Jigga Jigga«

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Vallée de Larmes

Dienstag, 3. April 2012, 19:34

Your Scooter-track of the day!

Expeting more from Ratty

Dienstag, 3. April 2012, 19:33

Last person who post here wins!

This topic is still on? Incredible!

Samstag, 31. März 2012, 17:36

The Big Mash Up Tour March - April 2012

Enjoyed it yesterday @ Bielefeld!! You can feel why Scooter tend to play so many of the older tracks (How much is the fish?) or even tracks that made in in the Charts (Nessaja, Ramp). That really seems to be what people want to hear, probably as these are the tracks people know. Noise was at a premium for these tracks while it was rather quiet when Scooter played some of their new album tracks. BTW does anyone know why Scooter chose to play Back in Time? They have got so many good Instrumentals ...

Freitag, 30. März 2012, 12:35

Im pretty much looking forward to U.F.O. Phenomena!!! Allways loved these Instrumental tracks from Scooter and Id loved a whole concert made by songs such like this, but as it wont happen, I will enjoy this track tonight

Donnerstag, 29. März 2012, 14:59

Bielefeld tomorrow! Really pretty much looking forward to it, although it wont be as it used to be as my wife is pregnant and we wont be in the front rows as we would usually be. But will be a great night anyways I reckon

Donnerstag, 29. März 2012, 14:55

Playlist ???

Pj Posse hat unter dem Titel "Mash Up Tour" (oder so ähnlich) auf Seite 23 die Tracklist aus Saarbrücken gepostet

Freitag, 23. März 2012, 17:58

is the playlist as stated on page 20 full and correct?

Dienstag, 16. März 2010, 21:39

UTROTT Tour Tracklist?

shame I missed it. one more reason to buy the DVD though! really looking forward to that now!

Dienstag, 16. März 2010, 21:35

UTROTT Tour Tracklist?

are you sure they played Scarborough Reloaded at Hamburg??

Dienstag, 16. März 2010, 21:29

NEW B-side: "Scarborough Reloaded"

This track is great, great, great! Best B-side for ages...!

Sonntag, 14. März 2010, 21:06

Countdown Beginns: Hamburg Reloaded 12.03.2010

Zitat they didn't play The Chaser / Jigga Jigga and Frequent Traveller very, very bad move. was very much waiting for these tracks!!! Frequent Traveller is just great and would have been awesome together with How much is the fish? (as they had it a few years ago). The Chaser and Jigga Jigga were badly missed!!! Zitat instead of Metropolis they used Clic Clac... that was good. Clic Clac is a great track, while Metropolis is boring stuff. The version of hyper hyper was way to short-cut, didnt lik...

Sonntag, 14. März 2010, 20:54

STATE OF MIND not on show for the 2010 tour?

second skin was pants

Freitag, 12. März 2010, 13:26

STATE OF MIND not on show for the 2010 tour?

if pj posses tracklist from collogne is correct Scooter wont play the best track from their new album STATE OF MIND. if thats the case I will be massively disappointed. why play fcuk!ng useless stuff like The Sound above my fcuk!ng hair or Second Skin FFS.

Freitag, 12. März 2010, 13:18

UTROTT - From best to worst

Ti Sento - 0/10 Where the beats... - 710 J'Adore Hardcore -8/10 State of Mind - 9/10 See your smile - 6/10 Bit a bad boy - 6/10 The sound above... - 1/10 Stuck on replay - 2/10 Click Clack - 8/10 Metropolis - 6/10 Second Skin- 1/10

Freitag, 12. März 2010, 13:16

Where The Beats... the greatest track

I dont like this track, HPV used to be Scooters strength with tracks like Weekend! or Nessaja, but I think time has flown by

Freitag, 12. März 2010, 13:03

THE SOUND ABOVE MY HAIR UK RELEASE

what a sh!t, sh!t, sh!t track

Freitag, 12. März 2010, 12:43

Best song on the new album??

State of Mind without a shiver of a doubt

Freitag, 12. März 2010, 05:34

Who's going to Köln?

just what I first thought when I read the playlist.... what do others think? dont rate the intro plus stealth Jah and Posse are just not good enought, TSAMH is pants The Chaser / Jigga Jigga - excellent Where the beats - oh dear Frequent Travelller- great, great, great..... great! Second Skin -hu.... - F### The Millenium / Call Me Manana -okay - Metropolis / Scarborough Reloaded- Metropolis is awesome, Scarborough just not up for it - Nessaja - best HPV - Weekend-excellent - One-okay - Maria-boo...