Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Donnerstag, 20. Juni 2013, 22:54

Forenbeitrag von: »RobinBoda«

Song of the day :D

Endymion & The Viper ft. FERAL is KINKY - Raging in the Dancehall

Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013, 18:57

100% Party | KBK - ARMY OF HARDCORE

Very nice cruise and scooter was awesome as usual But I hate when people in the crowd starts behaving like monkeys and pushing like morons

Sonntag, 9. Dezember 2012, 20:21

Zitat von »The Ejaculator« Got this response this morning - Booking starts next week, if you want to book we will need your telephone number. Scooter plays from Stockholm – Tallin (Thursday 07 Feb) not both ways, Second day is other artists back home to Stockholm again. Might see if I can book one way and fly home from Tallin... Might just book it and get off if they dock in fact. Anyone seen any pricing yet? If they want phone numbers I imagine it will be hard sell tactics, i.e. book now as ti...

Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2012, 20:34

Yes hopefully people from other countries can buy tickets..

Montag, 3. Dezember 2012, 21:34

Zitat von »The Ejaculator« Pretty sure they only played one way. Can I face being locked on a ship with 2,500 pissed up chavs for 2 days, that is the question... Zitat von »Sandra« A question for those that went last time - did Scooter just perform on one part of the journey, or both? Last time they played on the way back to stockholm and I think they will do the same this time.

Montag, 3. Dezember 2012, 18:07

Scooter will once again perform on a cruise! February 7-9 from Stockholm to Riga and back to Stockholm http://www.facebook.com/events/173938566082544/ "How about the largest light and sound system ever on a Swedish ship? How about the only gig SCOOTER do in Sweden with their new tour? More info presented later. But one tip is to book VERY early this time and not the last 2 weeks when we will also advertise in Germany where they are greatest." Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYXKRZ8fQKQ I...

Freitag, 7. September 2012, 22:31

4 A.m.

Zitat von »The Ejaculator« http://youtu.be/6utE5APd4wA Haha!

Freitag, 7. September 2012, 22:07

4 A.m.

Vader and I share the same feeling over this new single

Freitag, 7. September 2012, 21:59

4 A.m.

Freitag, 28. Oktober 2011, 11:52

" C'est Bleu " is the next single - release date 2-12-2011

Zitat von »Cold_Shadow« YEES!!!!! Great News!!!! I am so happy they don't focus 100% on Dubstep & Electro-House. And I love this song!! And this was SOOOOOO expected. A famous guest artist in a Scooter song will ALWAYS be a single.. Finally a small light in a dark depressing time!!!! EDIT: I hope this will be the last single of the TBMU album. I see no point to milk this one to the last drop. They have already failed miserably to promote TBMU & DDE. The best thing is to go forward after C'est B...

Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2011, 00:26

Your favorite Songs from ''The Big Mash Up'' album?

C'est Bleu and Friends Turbo!

Samstag, 15. Oktober 2011, 22:01

The Big Mash Up - Your Reviews

So sorry to say this but this is a TERRIBLE album!

Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011, 22:33

What music are you secretly listening to when noone's around?

I don´t play anything secretly.. I play it loud!

Samstag, 16. Juli 2011, 01:44

Tomorrow

Tres bien!

Samstag, 16. Juli 2011, 00:50

What languages do you speak/read/write ????

I know Swedish cause it is my native language, english pretty well.. I can understand some german if I read it but not when people speak it, I have studied french for like 3 years back in school but I only now a few words and expressions, french wasn't my favorite study

Samstag, 16. Juli 2011, 00:39

The best concerts you've ever seen (one band at time)

I have only seen scooter so I guess that is the only choice for now.. I would love to see Rammstein one day

Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2011, 17:35

List of your Scooter shows (city,country + year)

These are the gigs I have attended to so far, but It will be more for sure 2008: Hamburg 5/4 Berlin 1/8 2010: Hamburg 12/3 2011: Tallinn - Stockholm 29-30/4 Hamburg 25/6

Montag, 2. Mai 2011, 17:42

Finally! Scooter comes to sweden! (100% Party ELITE Cruise)

And for those people who want see pictures from the gig can look here: http://www.facebook.com/100procentparty There are tons of pictures

Samstag, 30. April 2011, 20:47

The intro was the same as the last tour, I´m not sure wich order they played the songs but I think it was: Intro + J'adore Hardcore Posse Jumping All Over The World F*ck The Millennium/Call Me Mañana One Ramp I'm Raving Jump That Rock Nessaja Maria How Much Is The Fish Endless Summer/ Hyper Hyper/ Move Your Ass

Samstag, 30. April 2011, 17:14

The cruise was super! And Scooter was amazing!! The only bad thing at the gig was that the crowd was pushing very very hard so it was hard to enjoy the show but I sure had a great time and it was nice to talk to rick and shake hands with all of the guys