Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 34.

Montag, 31. August 2015, 15:11

Forenbeitrag von: »ttk«

NEW SINGLE! Scooter - Riot

I can hardly believe this damn place still exists!

Montag, 31. August 2015, 13:01

NEW SINGLE! Scooter - Riot

It's been awhile since I came here, and I had no idea this track even existed. After stumbling over it today, though, I've gotta say that it's kinda good.

Sonntag, 18. November 2012, 02:31

Music For A Big Night Out - The Review Thread

A pessimist? That's weird, I was sure I said I liked it better than TBMU, Oh, wait, I did. I'm sorry you're illiterate.

Samstag, 17. November 2012, 22:36

That is a blatant lie Just a look at this topic: 1994-2006

Samstag, 17. November 2012, 21:55

Are you implying this is the first time I "admit" I like something? If so, you are delusional.

Samstag, 17. November 2012, 21:35

I was thinking about doing a review, but then I realised I was too drunk. But, obstacles are meant to be crushed, beaten and thrown to the side. I've got a couple of hours to kill anyway, before I have to be the god people expect, so here we go. The intro is great, the best one in years. Too bad they didn't flesh it out to a full song. Then again, there are hardly any full songs on this album. I'm a Raver is decent, but the chorus is awful. Sounds like they just glued two different songs togethe...

Montag, 1. Oktober 2012, 20:40

Boycotting a release doesn't help

If you have to buy things you don't like, then how the hell are you supposed to show you're not satisfied with the product, in this case the travesty that is 4 AM? As a consumer, you've got two options. Buy, or don't buy. Feeling some kind of obligation to buy things you don't enjoy, because of some warped sense of loyalty is a rather disturbing mindset, and clearly an indication of some form of obsession. Rewarding a band, or a company, by buying things you don't like is a strange way of gettin...

Freitag, 7. September 2012, 11:33

4 A.m.

Zitat von »kelvo« pros 5-you can hear the roots within Which roots would that be? The roots of the giant tree of failure? Because, yeah, I can really hear those.

Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2011, 09:21

So is that the new single a flop?

F.ck what's popular, catering to the flavor of the month is what made this happen in the first place, referring to bad chartpositions. Scooter used to be.. I hesitate to use the word unique, since that's too strong, but I can't think of a better word right now. These days, it's all tired rehashs.

Samstag, 15. Oktober 2011, 17:21

New Single: "David Doesn't Eat" - Oct 14th!

Zitat von »scooterusa« Can you post a link to what you think scooter SHOULD sound like. Because literally nothing they do now seems to please you sir A fair question. Sadly, I cannot. I do not listen to any electronic music at all these days, but I do give new Scooter albums a chance. As such, I have no idea about trends, or the flavour of the month. All I can say is that this is not my cup of tea. Some people seem to like it, and that's great for them. For me, though, after listening to it a c...

Freitag, 14. Oktober 2011, 13:25

"David Doesn't Eat" THE VIDEO

Nothing much, but I like to surprised every now and then. Try something different, goddamnit. Like, Rebel Yell. That's a quality video!

Freitag, 14. Oktober 2011, 13:18

"David Doesn't Eat" THE VIDEO

What the hell is brilliant about it? It's generic, bland and fücking boring.

Freitag, 14. Oktober 2011, 12:47

New Single: "David Doesn't Eat" - Oct 14th!

Another original, inspired, and creative video. My jaw dropped. The part above contains sarcasm. The part below does not. As for the song itself, it left me cold. The chorus is just awful, and the autotune makes me cringe.

Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011, 18:02

That's All I'm Saying (Time To Confess)

Your posts have nothing to do with it, I am merely talking about your unfathomable display of vulgarity. In other words, your profile picture, or avatar or whatever it's called these days. You see, if any team in elitserien should burn, it's Modo. Certainly not Timrå. The match yesterday was merely a bump in the road, your only glimmer of hope. Kvalserien awaits!

Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011, 14:38

Meeting your bf/gf... ?

I did something like that once. It's not a happy story, though. Or, well, for me it is since I got a free meal. I'd talked to a girl for quite some time, through mail, sms and all that. This was long ago, in the days before Facebook or even Myspace and all that, so I had no idea what she looked like apart from the pictures she sent me. Whoever said that the camera doesn't lie was a goddamn moron. Judging from the pictures, she was a cute girl with some tattoos and a few piercings. Not really my ...

Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011, 14:08

That's All I'm Saying (Time To Confess)

I haven't read anything in this thread, but you have made a very powerful enemy this day, Cold_Shadow. I am disgusted that someone living in the same town I grew up in, before I moved into the world and became the perfect specimen I am today, would chose to support and show their allegiance to a collection of degenerate inbreds. It makes me sick.

Freitag, 26. August 2011, 20:11

The Big Mash Up Tour March - April 2012

I'm thinking about going to one of these concerts. Which one would be the best choice, considering the arena and the capacity and so forth?

Freitag, 5. August 2011, 17:25

Which forum member would you have a fist fight with?

Bro, in this case, is to be interpreted as anyone in the immediate vicinity.

Donnerstag, 4. August 2011, 12:54

Who is the forum's a$$hole?

Zitat von »GeeTeeAge« Medieval analogies aren't usually ranking well, nor does poetry. If you'd like to get your message out there and get it through, you should use metaphors and language that is closer to your target audience's life and understanding. Have you been living in a church basement or a monastery library? Who talks like that? I can hardly be blamed for your (as in all of you) inability to comprehend my beautiful prose. Rather than spend my time hurling verbal feces at a bunch of ci...

Donnerstag, 4. August 2011, 08:53

Who is the forum's a$$hole?

Oh, woe, how short the memory, how quickly you forget. It's about more than baseless insults, so shallow. It's an artform. But, to be fair, I don't know what my disciple has been up to these last few years. Perhaps he's fallen off the path, and the insults are merely a shortcut, a desperate plea, a cry for help to be carried back and placed on the right track and once again walk in the shadow of a true master. Still, a peasant is always a peasant, even if he wears brass, polished to shine like g...