Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 839.

Donnerstag, 15. April 2010, 17:50

Forenbeitrag von: »Predator 157«

Uk Tour Dates Announced??????

Jeff Dunn is a tutor at my music adacemy, and like i said, according to him they plan to tour towards the end of the year and as far as i know he is still in contact with scooter so i would take this info as reliable

Sonntag, 11. April 2010, 02:11

Uk Tour Dates Announced??????

I see Jeff Mantas every wednesday as he is one of the tutors as my music academy, and he tells me that they plan to tour towards the end of the year and hello yes! I haven't been active on the forum in quite a while! good to be back

Dienstag, 17. November 2009, 12:53

Ultra-Sonic vs Scooter

Zitat von »Adam_SRC« I get your point. I'd like to get familiar with US stuff what would you recommend for the beginning?Any special album? I Have the 1,2,3,4 CD, not sure if its an album or not because it only has about 4-5 tracks on it, but its excellent none the less

Montag, 17. August 2009, 17:37

Countdown Beginns: Hamburg Reloaded 12.03.2010

I'm now planning on coming to Hamburg with one of my mates, hope to see you all there

Donnerstag, 6. August 2009, 16:33

Bad things that happened to you last week

i spent most of last night in hospital, my uncle who is very close to me suffered three strokes throughout the night

Mittwoch, 5. August 2009, 15:48

clubland 3/uk tour 2009

a couple of months ago i said to myself "if we here no news for the autumn tour by the end of July, then i doubt its going to happen"...i'm still pretty sure now that its been scrapped

Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2009, 16:22

"Under The Radar Over The Top" Tour!

Looks like its either Berlin or Hamburg for me and my mates this year

Dienstag, 30. Juni 2009, 21:18

Michael Jackson is dead?!

Zitat von »"Will"« I'm not really a massive fan, but he was an icon that will be sorely missed. He has created many masterpieces in his time, and no one will probably come close to topping him in that respect. I grew up listening to his music, and many people thought of him as an inspiration. He shouldnt be judged on his private life, he should be remebered for his wonderful singing. So if i was a paedophile or a rapist and became convicted, granted not that MJ ever did become convicted, and th...

Sonntag, 28. Juni 2009, 15:38

Good stuff happened to you last week?

last night whilst on a night out with my mates i was in Affinity nightclub and met the band QFX who are a favourite of mine and i also seen MC Tazo in Destiny nightclub as well, i didn't get home until 4.30 AM so it was quite a night haha ...im suffering for it now! :lol:

Freitag, 26. Juni 2009, 19:27

Bad things that happened to you last week

Zitat von »"Nic"« RIP michael Jackson Indeed, he was a bit of a hero of mine, im gutted he's gone

Donnerstag, 4. Juni 2009, 20:40

Red Bull

Zitat von »"Foey"« Vodka-Red Bull fu*king great stuff !!! one of my favourite drinks

Dienstag, 28. April 2009, 21:09

More Live Scooter 2009!!

Zitat von »"Foey"« Zitat von »"Fannie"« Zitat von »"Predator 157"« No offence to the US fans but i feel we deserve a UK tour more, and i hope that at the end of the UK tour and into 2010 there will be time for a US tour...we have waited a very long time considering how many releases and how successful they have been Deserve a tour/concert??? pffffff :? Every country "deserves" a concert, but its up to the venue masters/organizers I think...... What about France, Belgium, Holland...? OR SERBIA-B...

Montag, 27. April 2009, 20:57

More Live Scooter 2009!!

No offence to the US fans but i feel we deserve a UK tour more, and i hope that at the end of the UK tour and into 2010 there will be time for a US tour...we have waited a very long time considering how many releases and how successful they have been

Montag, 27. April 2009, 20:12

If Scooter play in Paris, who WOULD COME ?

I think i would come to Paris, it's only 3 hours to London from where I live then I can cross the channel and be in Paris within an hour and a half of getting to Victoria station, I don't think its that expensive either, so the French crew can count me in if Scooter play a Paris show

Samstag, 25. April 2009, 14:25

Beatport Music Awards 2009

Zitat von »"Nic"« in your country these may be funny words but to the English these words are offensive. As someone from a country where a language originated I feel that I must uphold the integrity of that language. Rule one from the rules: Zitat Always avoid expletives and scatology! We English are a proud people damn it!

Freitag, 24. April 2009, 12:47

Happy Birthday Maddy :-)

Zitat von »"Nic"« sorry for how late i am but Happy Birthday Maddy! same here :shock: ...Happy Birthday!

Freitag, 24. April 2009, 12:44

A "drastic" decision

I wish you all the best mate, it shows you have courage to give up University and follow your dream...I'd never be able to do anything like that :lol:

Freitag, 24. April 2009, 12:41

thanks guys :wink: @ Ed - congrats, i wish i was going :lol: have fun!

Donnerstag, 23. April 2009, 20:31

I qualified as an IT technician today! im soooooo happy!

Donnerstag, 16. April 2009, 20:06

Most disliked Scooter song.

Zitat von »"Traxx"« Zitat von »"Nic"« it's funny how people think here, what i get from people here is: >Michael gets the least money >Michael is the 'mastermind' behind jumpstyle (kind of an odd opinion after the previous point) >Michael has no say in what the band does (make up you mind people) >Michael is boring. >Jay shouldn't have left >4th Chapter music sucks Why can't people just stop going into the politics of the band. Why can't everyone who dislikes Michael and the 4th chapter music, ...