Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Heute, 13:01

Forenbeitrag von: »Scooterworld«

T5C on Vinyl LP

Logical price-flow indeed

Heute, 13:00

Jubiläums Tour - Tour Dates - Wild and Wicked Tour - 25 years of Hardcore

Just saw that the concert in VIENNA is SOLD OUT. Guess Düsseldorf might be too..... HAMBURG is long ago SOLD OUT, Stuttgart too (hell, even a second concert is added there the next day!) , BERLIN is also nealry sold out I believe, no standing tickets, just some seats, not that many left. The tour seems to be doing rather well :thumbup:

Heute, 12:57

Chart Positions "100% Scooter"

Great to see it doing so well and so stabile in the charts. Top. Well deserved :) Zitat von »Mr Hyper« Better 2 weeks Top20 and 3 weeks Top30 plus a few weeks more in the charts than 1 week Top10 and a quick drop under #30 with only 3 - 4 weeks in the Top100. True. Although a top10 sounds nice, the chartflow this 100% album has, is the best, as top10s tend to drop as you described

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 20:06

This, That and the Other (minor items of news...)

Yesterday H.P. was DARTING on Pro7 Promi Dart WM. Also Scooter performed. H.P. teamed up with Dutch dart legend Barney Van Barneveld. (Every promi teamed up with a Dart star).

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 20:04

Number of youtube-clicks is shrinking

Spotted 310.000 clicks the other day I think.....it ain't a click collector...

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 20:03

100% Scooter - 25 Years Wild & Wicked (new album) / Out: 15.12.2017

Zitat von »Xer« SInce Ed is related to HP , he will get the #1 I do live literally about a half an hour drive from his birthtown where he spent his youth. Am from the same area of the world. So kinda related hehe :D

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 20:01

Best track on Scooter Forever (main album)

Zitat von »droideka33882« The song Scooter Forever seems to be blowing up on spotify The general Spitify list of the album or on your personal play-count list?

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 19:59

Zitat von »Xer« Mind remind me where we got it, was it on some release or bootleg? Thanx Clubland uk cocked up when showing the hamburg concert in full, including WTBHNN. Or they maybe could as it was no dvd recording but just a broadcast like with VIVA and RollBabyRoll. Then a certain Phil recorded it on his hdd, ripped an mp3 of the vid, and Viola!

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 19:56

Merry Christmas

Merry Xmas!

Sonntag, 7. Januar 2018, 18:31

Good to see it doing rather well, especially compared to other more recent best-of's, in the German Charts. But it is the best, and most interesting, best-of + extra's package since PTBFTJ. Good that that gets aknowledged, as Charting shows :) The 25year celebration deserves some decent charting the least, and that is a fact now. :thumbup:

Donnerstag, 28. Dezember 2017, 15:37

@NMR: #2 is kinda a collectors dream number as one kinda knows who might have #1 , like you say. Not confirmed, but plausible That said, for all we know yet a fan gets #1 though? My box arrived at my parents, but I am abroad so cant check the package yet.

Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2017, 12:59

Number of youtube-clicks is shrinking

As for KontorTV it seems to struggle with clicks AND they upload less vids on KONTOR TV too seemingly recently ..hmmm.. As for Scooter: .I wouldnt say Scooter struggles with clicks. Bora is recent and has 6.000.000 as you say. Gabber has 2.000.000, but more earlier 5th chapter singles hang around 2.000.000 last time I saw. In Rave We Trust Anthem Mix seems to struggle to take off though. Gabber took off better and quicker.

Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2017, 12:56

Serious cat article with usual Scooter bashing on the usual points. Still, nice read just for the read. Someone has put serious effort in the article's overcomplex writing

Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2017, 12:52

New Single: In Rave We Trust – Amateur Hour (Anthem Mix)

A 3 track single 1- Leipzig Mix 2- Anthem Mix 3- Album Mix Would be the excellent single release (copyright to XER)

Montag, 11. Dezember 2017, 12:37

Neither have people yearned to EDM-ise it, and yet it was done. Most posse yearned for Leipzig live version, but we got a surprise with the Anthem Mix. That said, I really like the Anthem Mix, so its existence is great. Just would be even greater to get a 2track single with Anthem Mix and studio version of Leipzig Live Mix

Montag, 11. Dezember 2017, 12:35

I also dont need EDM blend to make the old sound new. Riot was a great job all of its own, or the Wild & Wicked track on Forever. But also have nothing against the EDM blend the way as we can hear in the Anthem Mix or Today and Radiate or 4am for example. A tasty catchy fresh blend. But at the same time I love the Riot blend :) As for pitched voices, they should take a break defo again. We are oversaturated by pitched voices now. So next album please bit less pitched voices than on the last ones

Montag, 11. Dezember 2017, 12:31

As samples show, H.P. here and there freestyles over the the instrumental tracks in the DJ Set CD, which part of the 5cd and limited deluxe box versions :) Thats actually great, makes the mix less of just a mix of tracks, but a real set like he does on the WhoTheF@ckIsH.P.Baxxter gigs. Extra effort put into the mix, I praise that.

Samstag, 9. Dezember 2017, 12:00

Jubiläums Tour - Tour Dates - Wild and Wicked Tour - 25 years of Hardcore

Scooter certainly arent forgotten. The increasing number of 90s gigs all around Europe shows that. When such festivals get Scooter, they are proud and promote the f"ck out of it, that they got Scooter. Point is though, those countries know Scooter from the past. Whereas America or Mexico for example do not know them in general at all. Thats the issue they arent there but elsewhere

Samstag, 9. Dezember 2017, 11:55

I for example consider the Anthem mix to flow smoother than the album mix, and it sounds more uptodate and not retro tinted like the album mix. Nothing against the retro tinted aspect of the album version btw. to make that clear. But this Anthem Mix sounds: "we are still there in 2017 and didnt lose the connection, we dont do just retro because we are 90s, we are on the case, we know what is in". Better I cant describe it. Anthem Mix sounds like oldies knowing still to connect with today. That f...