Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Montag, 20. November 2017, 17:49

Forenbeitrag von: »Bogdan M.«

100% Scooter - 25 Years Wild & Wicked (new album) / Out: 15.12.2017

Zitat von »Techno2000« whats the name of the one new track on the best of?

Samstag, 2. September 2017, 21:11

How do you rate FOREVER?

Zitat von »Xer« Average 8.8/10 in the forum... Minimix had 8.5/10 So album complete mode exceeded expectations Probably because after T5C and Ace nobody had huge expectations. We started to get used with low quality tracks, lol. And then, we got this nice surprise

Freitag, 1. September 2017, 21:26

The Scooter Forever review thread

I'm too lazy now to come up with a full review but I agree, it is a nice surprise. The fact that oldschool fans are back (even if its for o short time) speaks for itself. Somehow it made me nostalgic

Montag, 28. August 2017, 20:47

"My Gabber" (new single) / Scooter & Jebroer / Out: 29 August 2017

The song is not bad, but it is a 100% copy. The only "new" thing is HP's voice...

Samstag, 26. August 2017, 10:24

"Scooter Forever" (new album) / Out: 1 September 2017

Surprisingly, the reactions here and on the internet are rather positive. I think it will be leaked sooner than we think

Freitag, 11. August 2017, 00:17

All in all, really bad promo, by all standards. Nobody knows (fans don't count) about the upcoming album. It is like they've accepted that Scooter is far away from what it used to be. Of course, when the new album will flop brutally, it won't be a surprise at all.

Montag, 10. Juli 2017, 10:56

Zitat von »belgium-dave« Zitat von »jenkins« I happen to like all the new tracks Instead of BBB me too. Lots of positive reactions but no one thanked phil so far ;-). jndeed! If the tracks would have been bad, cheesy, or simply badly produced, then i assure you everyone, with few exceptions, would be looking for a scapegoat. And who can play that role better than Phil? But now, since the tracks are not masterpieces, but pretty decent, suddenly Phil is not even mentioned. Who knows, maybe HP did...

Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2017, 15:05

Scooter @ Braehead Arena, Scotland - 10th June 2017 *NOW CONFIRMED"

Also check out their latest DVD, Rammstein: Paris. These guys took everything on the highest level. I hear the almost finished the new album.

Dienstag, 20. September 2016, 13:20

How many albums until 25YOH?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn0HXv5smGM Interview, in german. HP speaks about different things: the difference between playing at purely dance festivals and rock oriented fstivals, the collaboration with Jeff Mantas, he likes Limp Bizkit, Rammstein brought the pyro stuff to scientific level, there are plans for a new album and stuff for the 25 Bandjubilaeum

Samstag, 6. August 2016, 18:29

Forenbeitrag von: »R+«

SCOOTER @ Untold Festival 04-07 August 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyOF-HzFnGQ Short pro shot from yesterday. It was huge. I shall write a few things (from my perspective) but I'm lazy at the moment (just woke up). All in all it was better than I expected. It is my 8th Scooterconcert.

Samstag, 11. Juni 2016, 10:57

What's next?

After reading some posts here I must say i'm somehow surprised. Some people gave me the impression that Scooter is the core of their existence, the center pillar of their universe and they are desperately holding to it. Looks like a few "fans" have nothing else than Scooter and when the end will come, their universe will implode instantly. Honestly, that's a very sad and narrow way to see the things, it's like crawling for your daily drog dose knowing that without you are lost. I had several enc...

Samstag, 7. Mai 2016, 12:31

NEW SINGLE! Mary Got No Lamb

The single version is worse than the album version. Wtf they were thinking when they did this?

Samstag, 7. Mai 2016, 12:19

I've heard today that Scooter will play on the Main Stage. Sparked quite a debate among older and younger EDM listeners from Romania. There were opinions like "OMG, what's next, Basshunter?" or "Scooter is completely outdated and belongs to the '90's together with Dr. Alban and Masterboy" That was the moment I started to understand Scooter's new policy: without some new trends incorporated, by now the would have been dead. I accept this even if I would like to see Scooter releasing stuff like BT...

Freitag, 11. März 2016, 10:45

So, who is coming?

Samstag, 5. März 2016, 21:18

Me and Ed over Ace

This is an https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fDNFtWDiJ4 an endless one

Samstag, 27. Februar 2016, 15:05

I also live in Cluj-Napoca. Those who are interested in this show, i'm ready to help

Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2016, 15:57

New Interview

Zitat von »Mutterkorn« Yeah, like aganim said, H.P. simply doesn't get the problem. He is misinterpreting. Completely missing the point.

Freitag, 5. Februar 2016, 09:17

I don't know who that Maidwell guy is but I hate him

Well, I do not hate him. Hate is just too much to say when somebody asks me about him. More simple: dosen't fit for a collaboration with Scooter. And we shouldn't blame him for the 2 sh!tty songs, Scooter had chosen him, not the other way around. Scooter's greed made this possible, probably they thought that having him on the album will boost the sales.