Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Samstag, 10. Dezember 2016, 16:51

Forenbeitrag von: »Scar«

The forum is a cadaver now.

F#ck, I even forgot when I was here last time

Montag, 1. Februar 2016, 21:06

Minimix - here it is

Zitat von »The Double K« I love kittens, so your argument is invalid You love to eat them maybe?

Montag, 1. Februar 2016, 20:39

Minimix - here it is

Zitat von »Raverrevolution« I remember when new albums would come out there would be a group of forum members showing their distaste, but I could always see past it and actually enjoy some of their tracks that people hated. This album however, whyyyyyy? Now I know exactly what Rick contributed, the amazing piano melodies that carried out the band. As terrible as this may be to say, I really honestly hope this album does really bad so they could just quit making music as it?s a shame that the na...

Montag, 1. Februar 2016, 20:37

Minimix - here it is

Zitat von »pitcher« Some of you people act like fkn vultures. As soon as something isn't going in the direction YOU want you start complaining, "threatening" to leave the fanbase.. LOL, so you want the people to be "force-fed" with the music they don't like (even hate)? This is ridiculous. They have a full right not to follow the band anymore if they don't like what they do. It's their choise. Someone "leaves in silence", others prefer to release their anger. This is normal. They only need to b...

Montag, 1. Februar 2016, 20:04

Minimix - here it is

I'm so disappointed. This is the real end of Scooter for me. Over and out. Need to think about what to do with my site.

Sonntag, 31. Januar 2016, 21:38

Do You Miss This Stuff? | New Single Info & Discussion

Yes, we miss it. I want the CD version of Riot

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016, 20:06

In their house at Kontor,

I see dead samples

Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016, 19:59

Don't Break The Silence

Zitat von »The Double K« Since ducks are birds then maybe they're included in the track (if there are any lyrics for example)? The duck, the duck, the duck, the duck, the Phil, the Michael and MC McDuck!

Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2015, 15:16

Forum Roll Call-If you post in the forum sign here once

I remember the official Scooter forum in 1999. It was so messy, but so god damn active. Someone remember it? That forum had a very strange structure, it was more like a guestbook.

Mittwoch, 16. Dezember 2015, 17:00

The new album

Zitat von »Scooterworld« As a matter of fact Phil did MC something on the Brno concrete when HP put the Mike under his nose. I forgot with what trick that wasp. But it was cool to see Ed had a bad trip or something? )

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2015, 17:00

Happy Birthday Scar-S dnem Rojden'ya :-)

Thank you all

Sonntag, 6. Dezember 2015, 00:27

Happy Birthday Edgar!

One more time, happy birthday, Ed! )

Sonntag, 6. Dezember 2015, 00:27

Happy Birthday Scar-S dnem Rojden'ya :-)

Thanx, guys! )

Samstag, 21. November 2015, 15:56

New Single: QUIET

Zitat von »Scooterworld« Luchudness monster of loch ness? Read one more time :-D Maybe it will be even better: Loch(ud)ness Hehehe

Samstag, 21. November 2015, 15:55

What instrumental makes your heart jump?

From this list it's Lighten Up The Sky

Samstag, 21. November 2015, 15:53

The Duck-Thread

Zitat von »Mutterkorn« Radiate duck feeling! Quack! Fix

Montag, 16. November 2015, 16:28

You like Scooter because you don't know any better

Zitat von »The Double K« We had sheeps, we had ducks. Now it's time for rabbits, right? Yes. Also I like marmots for example. https://www.facebook.com/groups/scooterp…87722277929656/ What the duck!!!

Montag, 16. November 2015, 16:25

New Single: QUIET

And here comes the teaser of the new single: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRKo07GiNe0

Montag, 16. November 2015, 16:21

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Allen Watts vs. First Effect feat. Clara - Incanto (original mix)