Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 663.

Samstag, 25. Juni 2011, 19:57

Forenbeitrag von: »eastside-girl«

They show concert stream LIVEDOME

I think you didn't see inside in this system! THIS concert livestream it's just a another way to make money with us fans. But sorry... I cannot support this. Not with me! I've spoken with my ticket dealer some days ago, and demanded my money back. And I was successful, I get my money back 'cause I need it for some other things. But... Do what you want, it's not my business!

Samstag, 25. Juni 2011, 18:19

They show concert stream LIVEDOME

Five Euros for watching the concert stream??? Sorry, but then completely without me! I don't pay this amount for watching via net. That is outrageous! I am just a fan, not a fanatic. I think there are some more important things worth for paying my money. I'll wait until the DVD will come out.

Samstag, 25. Juni 2011, 14:44

The Great Stadium Techno Inferno

Zitat von »GE-SKUTA« heyy thx alot peter scotland 4 ur fast info (: coz imma be away this evening so cant c the STI on inet.. 'd be great 2 c the concert later as much as i want on dvd ;D Please can you translate this one in English? I don't understand your slang at all. I think it's not the finest behavior to write in such a slang. Thanks in advance!

Freitag, 24. Juni 2011, 15:44

H.P. did cheat Simone

Zitat von »Wil Piotraschke« Zitat von »Marat« 1. Why do you even give a sh1t? 2. Everybody cheats, it's nothing special. It's just he's a public person, NOT A ROLE MODEL. A normal man always wants to have as many girls as possible. This x239048057. Seriously, who cares. It's no one else's business but theirs. The fact that news like this even comes into light is a waste of time. I absolutely agree with you. It's not our business to judge about HP, and his private life! I personally give a sh!t ...

Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2011, 22:28

Age Range

Zitat von »Imre -SP-« Zitat von »eastside-girl« Actually no talking about the age of a woman. Therefore, I have to say I'm not that young girl anymore, but I'm equally not in the middle age of life. So... How old I could be? You have a job, so you're probably over 20. You played the "age of women is secret" card, so you're less than 40 (women over 40 are less likely to hide their age, they rather lie if they need to ) I'd say 30, 32 at most Haha... A really nice description. But, the answer of ...

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011, 15:14

Age Range

Actually no talking about the age of a woman. Therefore, I have to say I'm not that young girl anymore, but I'm equally not in the middle age of life. So... How old I could be?

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011, 14:11

Hamburg Stadium Techno Inferno @ HSH Nordbank Arena (Capacity: 57,000) -25/6/2011

Zitat von »Scooterworld« You have still some days to cure, so it's not over yet. I think you should b able to go to the concert Saturday evening Or maybe an idea, buy a seating ticket Thanks Ed! I'll do my best the next days to cure my cold. It's just a bad timing getting sick right now.

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011, 13:52

Hamburg Stadium Techno Inferno @ HSH Nordbank Arena (Capacity: 57,000) -25/6/2011

Zitat von »Marat« Emmm... Garlic, Honey and tea with lemon for 4 days non-stop and you'll be fresh as a pickle. Works everytime for me Thank you very much! I will try it. Please keep your fingers crossed that it'll work for me as well.

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011, 13:43

Right now it's happen to me! I'm the next person who sais: I cannot be there at Stadium Techno Inferno! I've go a huge cold, big problems with my voice and I feel like an 92 old woman. So... I'm totally sick, and now it's impossible for me to go to The Stadium Techno Inferno. Oh please believe me I could cry the whole day!!!

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011, 21:25

The Only One - Are you in love with the song?

Zitat von »ScooterPosseLeipzig« Zitat von »AlexKing« Yep.... cause they fans, they surely like it. And what else do you expect to see here? You are wrong. Look at the other polls about the last songs. They were not that good. And how important is it for you to get a good result in this poll? How important wil be that poll for the release of the upcoming album? I don't see any coherence. I for myself have to say: I cannot vote in this specific poll. Why? Am I in love with TOO? No! Do I hate this...

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011, 20:48

and so...the first Scooter flop..all confirmed,after 2weeks TheOnlyOne @N°73 in Germany Single Chart...

Zitat von »javad« Zitat von »eastside-girl« Haha Yeah! You made my day. Well... The German pronuncitation would mean: Die Hard Fans! Correct. so we are Die Hard 5 : Scooter Fans www.imdb.com/title/tt1606378/ Wow... Awesome! A movie about us, and starring Mr. Bruce Willis! Exciting!

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011, 20:33

Losing serious interest in the band

Zitat von »Sandra« I think it is also the same for fans though - the initial pssion does change to something less intense, but hopefully long lasting. I love Scooter very much still, but nothing can match the feelings I had the first few times I saw them live. I guess all things can change in life though Indeed, all things will change 'cause that is very naturally in a life, and in the life of the guys as well. So as I said nothing is for the eternity! And it's also naturally that the first mom...

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011, 19:57

About HP

Zitat von »Sandra« he does I would imagine it would be private and impossible to find I Hm... Are you really sure that he does? I haven't seen any hint on facebook. Alright, it is possible to hide many informations about you on facebook, but the whole account? Can't imagine that!

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011, 19:53

Zitat von »Sandra« Zitat von »Andrea« Music making is maybe like a marriage. It starts with a lots of passion, love and magic and when the years go by it becomes more like a friendship or a necessity to keep the family together for the childrens sake. Who knows wich stage Scooter is in... hmmm - you could say they have sort of gone through marriage 4 times, and divorce 3 times so far.... And if I'm realistic and do paint the world a little black, so it seems we could get the 4th divorce. Maybe ...

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011, 16:26

About HP

Although this topic is a bit older than the other. I for sure can say the real HP doesn't have an account on facebook! 'Cause as far as I know he hates computer, and it ain't into the functions of a computer. So in that case: Why he should have an account on facebook??? And as said before, if he had, such an account would full of spam on everyday. Therefore, it doesn't makes any sense for HP to have a webpage on facebook.

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011, 16:13

Maddy, my dear nothing is for the eternity, so Scooter as well. I also was over years very far away from Scooter and that whole stuff of techno music. For many years, I was a active member into the gothic scene, and also nowadays I like these kind fo music a lot. Yeah, and in that time I was very, very black with all consequences. Until... As I had known my betrothed about four years ago. So he was leading me back to my "roots", he leads me back to Scooter. In the beginning of my relationship, I...

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011, 15:41

R.I.P. Tillmann Uhrmacher

Wow... He was the same age like my betrothed. That's indeed a way too early!

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011, 15:35

and so...the first Scooter flop..all confirmed,after 2weeks TheOnlyOne @N°73 in Germany Single Chart...

Zitat von »javad« Zitat von »eastside-girl« Seems TOO ain't a track for the majority so it is just a track for die hard fans. you mean us : Die Hard Fans Haha Yeah! You made my day. Well... The German pronuncitation would mean: Die Hard Fans! Correct.

Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011, 14:35

Well... I do not wonder that TOO couldn't reach a better position than number 73 into the German charts. For myself it has less to do with lame advertising, or a bad management or something else. In fact, it's pretty hard for me to say it but I think it's due to their music over the last years. I for myself coulnd't find something new and great into the last single release. Their sound is well known, and I think that's the problem. So people get finally tired of them and always the same sound, w...

Montag, 6. Juni 2011, 02:11

The best concerts you've ever seen (one band at time)

Besides Scooter, I've been on two concerts of the great band Nightwish.And I don't regret it! Both concert were so awesome, and so epic. It was like as you could feel the energy, and the atmosphere during the whole concerts. And retrospective it brought me to the perception: I tend a bit more to Nightwish than to Scooter, unfortunately! So I'm waiting for the next tour, and hopefully for some concerts here in Germany, that I can plan my third concert with Nightwish. 'Cause... I'm very eager for ...