Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Mittwoch, 3. August 2011, 12:43

Forenbeitrag von: »How Much Is The Fish?!?«

bye

Zitat von big swanny Could you be any more of a prick? You still need a haircut bro, just to point that out.

Mittwoch, 3. August 2011, 12:42

Song of the day :D

Armin van Buuren feat Nadia Ali - Feels So Good (Jochen Miller Remix)

Dienstag, 2. August 2011, 17:38

bye

Usually when a woman acts upset and very rude, it means that she needs someone to work down south - or even more than one guy, depending on how deep the problem is. Some ladies require some treatment, but there is no one willing to get in their pants for a number of reasons (looks being the first).

Montag, 1. August 2011, 12:41

Another "Cappella - Move on Baby" cover

Found it by accident while browsing through dancetunes and found this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOhWpoOaaWQ When I heard it I instantly liked it, mainly because it reminds me of One (I really love it) and some nostalgia came knocking on my door. The guy that did this track has other cool tunes like "This Time" which I like, but nothing special overall - just your regular house stuff.

Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011, 20:48

The Night

Really liked the Extended Mix, which had the great c-part extended (wow obviously). The Club Mix is alright, nothing too incredible, could've been better. And the album version is somehow darker but also repetitive, so the single edit gets my vote. Not my fav single anyway.

Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011, 20:35

Scooter and Basshunter

Zitat von big swanny Basshunters songs are cr*p. His autotuned singing is dogsh*t. Also he looks like a total douchebag in all his clips. You look like a douchebag as well, get a haircut man! Anyway, used to have a nice laugh at "Botten Anna" when it came out - it had a very funny video, and the whole song sounded like a joke overall.

Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011, 20:30

Scooter remix new single Within Temptation

Just heard Benno de Goeij's remix of Sinead, and I really liked it, it's better than Scooter's Remix. Interesting that he decided to remix this on his own, rather than as Rank 1. It's exclusive as it seems, and there is the radio edit of it on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiypxC0PCS8&feature=related

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2011, 21:48

Rank 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32GZwEKrhyw - Just to give you a perfect example as to why Benno de Goeij is such a master, combining Electro and Trance in such classy way.

Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011, 11:52

Rank 1

Zitat von Danmaster Du you know, that R.O.O.S., who made a Remix for No Fate, is a Member of Rank 1? R.O.O.S. is an alias of Rank 1. Zitat von Bjarke it's actually a bit odd to see how their material "changed" over the years... Compare their 2000-2002 stuff to their stuff from recent years, it's quite a change actually The whole trance scene changed. I even prefer their newer stuff, with all the Electro, Progressive, Techno and so influences. It's all high quality productions. Zitat von iC...

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011, 18:01

Rank 1

Anyone that cares about the really good stuff? Discuss.

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011, 17:57

Nic Chagall - What You Need (Nic Chagall's In Love With Prog Mix)

Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011, 17:51

The Only One (next single) - Release Date 20th May!!

Zitat von soul_sens Holly mother of God HP, Rick and Mike what did you do to Scooter? They didn't do anything, that's the problem. It's all the same. I liked this track at first listen, but after a few more I got incredibly bored of it. This is how fresh it is in my opinion.

Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011, 16:40

Scooter remix new single Within Temptation

Pretty neat remix, but could be better. Sounds well produced, which I like. Zitat von Scar If somebody could tell me it's a Rank1's remix, I could believe. Don't think so, but that's just me. Benno's production skills surpass Rick's by far. There is a good reason why most of the tracks Armin produces with him, from "Imagine" to now, are so awesome and complex - Benno de Goeij. He's behind Jochen Miller as well.

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2011, 15:59

Freddie Mercury - Love Kills (Rank 1 Dub Mix) Wow, gotta love the old Rank 1 techy beats.

Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2011, 15:51

The Only One (next single) - Release Date 20th May!!

I LIKE! It's kind of nice to hear something that comes close to what Scooter used to be. Nonetheless it's heavily inspired by Swedish House Mafia, especially their "Miami To Ibiza" track. But I really like the direction they're taking their music to, it's somehow a modern interpretation of their old style that we all used to love. Hope to hear more of the same in the forthcoming releases.

Freitag, 8. Oktober 2010, 09:10

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Armin van Buuren feat BT - These Silent Hearts (Extended Version)

Freitag, 8. Oktober 2010, 09:07

List of official info about the new album

Zitat Has anyone a link to a track with "progressive" sound, because I never heared about that style.... I have to admit I'm not really happy that they go more electro, but let's see, it might be good...as long as they don't forget to make the tracks a bit energetic atleast. This is prog house at it's best, I love that kind of stuff so much, it's beautiful. This is why I'm pleased with what Rick said.

Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2010, 16:17

List of official info about the new album

http://www.dnes.bg/muzika/2010/10/06/sco…tancuvat.100523 It's an interview from their visit to Sofia, they did a concert here few days ago. There is no english version of the interview and I don't have time to translate the whole interview, but I will just copy the text about the new album with a translation - азбира се, енергията, типична за Scooter, ще се запази, но ще има повече прогресив и електро влияния =====...