Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 369.

Freitag, 12. Februar 2010, 21:01

Forenbeitrag von: »Toilet_Ninja«

True or false

Wtf, the next post will have something to go true or falst with >.<

Freitag, 12. Februar 2010, 18:24

Attention Martial Artists!

Because of a request, I showed off some of my moves with weapons. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a_5nF5B114 I'd like to know who else out theres got some skillz!

Freitag, 12. Februar 2010, 18:22

True or false

False. The next poster plans to get drunk this week.

Mittwoch, 9. Dezember 2009, 20:21

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Cheech and Chong- Who's Santa

Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2009, 20:44

Scooter Banners

So how do I put a link on a banner? Where do I go for that?

Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2009, 20:43

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Weed Wars by ICP, Twiztid, and Kotton Mouth Kings

Dienstag, 8. Dezember 2009, 19:55

Word of the day

Dur

Montag, 7. Dezember 2009, 21:05

How sporty are YOU?

Zitat von »Bassfire« Oh, the picture I posted didn't work, so here another try..... See me (in the front) at my black belt testing this summer. I'm taking away a knife from the other one. It's part of a discipline called "Hosinsul" what is Korean for self-defence. And by the way @ Unknown: I'm a gentle person, too!! Congrats Bassfire and wish you luck. My first brush was with boxing, but I hated how it was structured. I could throw a punch, but I hated all the other sh*t before they tought you ...

Montag, 7. Dezember 2009, 21:00

Let's talk about cars! (What are you driving?)

Zitat von »Unknown« i'm not a fan of American cars cos they are big gas guzzlers. When I was in the US in 2007 they were going on and on about the price of fuel yet they pay a quarter of what we pay for it, I laughed when they complained and people looked at me like I was some sort of crazy person. Americans do this for a reason though. Basicly, if our government tries to screw with us to badly, americans WILL kick some ass. Our country only works because we've learned to put a boot up most of ...

Montag, 7. Dezember 2009, 20:57

Word of the day

f*cksh*td*mn ...when just one of these words are never enough to express you pissed off level.

Mittwoch, 2. Dezember 2009, 19:58

How sporty are YOU?

I do alot of recreational walking. Weight lifting American Football (hell ya) Boxing Training Matt Wrestling Training Muay Thai/Tae Kwon Do training whatever gets some blood flowing...on my head or hands.

Dienstag, 1. Dezember 2009, 21:13

Favourite Film Or Film Seris

Bleach Naruto Half & Half Biker Mice from Mars The Game more later.

Montag, 30. November 2009, 20:35

Scooter Banners

Hey bros. Im looking for scooter banners that can be linked to the website to put on my myspace. anyone know where I can go or put on?

Montag, 30. November 2009, 20:23

This girl ROCKS.

Its no fetish. American black girls are just...wonderful. They are so filled with energy and liveliness. And they are always so passionate about everything. So much of their soul is in everything, I don't have a fetish, I trully love Black Women

Samstag, 28. November 2009, 20:56

Zitat von »aganim« I just love these american muscle cars... I like this one: click Ha, the Chevy Nova. That was a good car, although I think you would like the Dodge Challenger. Not even close to my alltime fave car the 69 Dodge Charger, but I think you would like the style.

Samstag, 28. November 2009, 20:53

Zitat von »Traxx« I've seen Braveheart and The Green Mile, but I like CSI Miami best of the CSI series I only ever watched Miami simply because of Khandi Alexander. I don't really like the new girl to much.

Samstag, 28. November 2009, 20:51

The Professional. Although in Europe it would be called Leon.

Samstag, 28. November 2009, 20:50

This girl ROCKS.

She's nice. But since your new, you don't know about my love of Black Women. Try this little lady. ten points if you can tell me who she is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BESifTPeGVg

Freitag, 27. November 2009, 20:26

I know. Everytime it revs, it makes you wanna sh!t your pants the sound is so mean. If car's could talk, Muscle cars would be the Stone Cold Steve Austin of cars.

Freitag, 27. November 2009, 20:23

This girl ROCKS.

I know, right Axel? She's damned good. ...why should I go to a doctor? I will if she's my nurse ^_^