Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Sonntag, 18. Februar 2018, 16:00

Forenbeitrag von: »Unknown«

Jubiläums Tour - Tour Dates - Wild and Wicked Tour - 25 years of Hardcore

I've uploaded a few 360° videos from the Berlin Concert. Enjoy: https://youtu.be/xocNSKrNLwM https://youtu.be/OYezCld9FHc https://youtu.be/FLI7Ok0SFe8

Freitag, 16. Februar 2018, 23:49

Scooter - 4AM resinged by Lithuanian Vocalist (Official) NEW

Sounds horrible compared to the original. Apart from that I know Jaye Marshall and there would be no rights issue with her. She is very proud of the work she's done with them and is happy dancing again.

Montag, 25. September 2017, 16:49

Chart positions "Scooter Forever"

Considering the band's been around for 25 years I can honestly say that charting at any number is a success. How many current artists are going to be around that long? Most earn enough money and quit- at least with Scooter it's been about the music (or that they haven't earnt enough to quit). Scooter are hardly a current act anymore. If they can collab with an actual massive act things would change. But they just aren't going to be the force they were. But really, I'm fine with that. They should...

Donnerstag, 21. September 2017, 02:00

3rd single from Scooter Forever?

Anyone know why loads of songs have been removed from the stream list on Apple Music?

Dienstag, 5. September 2017, 11:43

Best track on Scooter Forever (main album)

Wall of China is an absolute beast! This needs to be a single.

Donnerstag, 29. November 2012, 02:18

What is happening with Scooter?

I still think the success and lack of success is due the the fact they release something and you hear nothing from them for months. Its not like their tours are that long. They need to space out the length of time between singles. They have so little exposure that going off the radar for so long kills them. They obviously need 'down time' but it is vital for them to keep on being seen to be doing something. Seeing them in London made me realise how much they still enjoy music, they could easily ...

Sonntag, 25. November 2012, 05:27

it depends on what level of success they want for the future. i think they've done pretty well in terms of privacy throughout their careers. a peek into their studio habits wouldn't really do any harm to them. It's nice when rick puts an 'r' at the end of Facebook posts sometimes because you know its from him. It's a good personal touch.

Sonntag, 25. November 2012, 00:59

If Scooter hired me as their promo manager they would do so much better. Where they can improve: Social Media: Right now it is cr@p; they don't even use Twitter! I would ensure the band use it more to give a personal touch to the fans with more pictures of their day-to-day doings. More videos on their YouTube channel either out and about or in the studio would keep them in touch with their fans. Scooter need to start being loyal to their fans like they have been to the band otherwise they're goi...

Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012, 04:31

Chart Positions For 4 AM!

I remember when people agreed they should add more tracks to the album instead of having b-sides. Not a fan of what I see now where there aren't b-sides or a longer album. hmmmm...

Freitag, 19. Oktober 2012, 20:41

Awful Scooter Merch, or - "YES, I WOULD BUY GOOD STUFF!"

I really want a new Scooter decal for my rear windscreen for my new car!!!

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012, 14:39

4AM's female singer? SOLVED!

Zitat von »cangoore« Is she? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUyZGF4aUyo thats the one.

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012, 01:41

Zitat von »Ninja Elephant 87« So where is she from? Stroud, Gloucestershire. My constituency is actually Gloucester but on the border of Stroud. Lily Allen also lives near me.

Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2012, 17:22

Don't wanna brag but I knew I was right! She lives about 10 minutes from me. WOW!

Mittwoch, 10. Oktober 2012, 12:48

According to my sources, which a very deep in the music industry, she is from Stroud, Gloucestershire in England and she got the job singing in a club in Germany. I may be wrong but from what I'm told this is completely true.

Dienstag, 9. Oktober 2012, 02:45

She's English.

Freitag, 28. September 2012, 15:57

Chart Positions For 4 AM!

Seriously Scooter, give me the job of promoting the band and the brand that you are. If I didn't get get you into thee top 20 i would give you my money back!!!

Mittwoch, 12. September 2012, 23:39

Otto knows the KLF and Scooter ;)

Does anyone remember the Intro from the 2008 tour? By Tiesto. pretty sure these noises were used there too. So the samples are similar… big deal. Do we rip on Cascada and Basshunter for plagiarising their own tracks because all their songs are the same. Also, has anyone heard of FloRida, the hip-Pop version of Scooter.

Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2012, 05:27

skrillex influence on TBMU

Zitat von »ROCHEN« agree Zitat von »Traxx« The problem with this story is that even though dubstep works good in the US, it doesn't mean it works as well in Europe. Neither does it mean it's a style that fits Scooter. Dubstep has been in clubs and radio in the UK for years!!!

Donnerstag, 31. Mai 2012, 05:26

skrillex influence on TBMU

Zitat von »Traxx« It's possible, Skrillex is the most famous/known dubstep artist, it wouldn't be strange if Scooter looked at his stuff when they searched for influences for their own dubstep. Skrillex is NOT the most famous dub step artist!

Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2012, 22:29

Scooter - Live in the UK, 12 May 2012. London

i Zitat von »freestyle« Anybody from here win the competition that didn't end when it was meant to? was annoyed by this. and they put out a stupid message saying to like a comment to tell them you had tickets so i didn't notice it until after the winners had already been chosen. no more than 30 people entered so its a real shame how they did this...