Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2011, 07:56

Forenbeitrag von: »Almanac«

Dienstag, 15. November 2011, 19:07

C'est Bleu - Top or Flop?

As a return to their older, faster, more euphoric style, I think it will do better than DDE at least. Looks like there will be decent promo as well - video a week before, dome performance, etc. I think it should do decently

Montag, 7. November 2011, 14:50

" C'est Bleu " is the next single - release date 2-12-2011

Great news, its been a while since Scooter were featured on an EDM compilation Zitat von »Thunderstruck« Another proof: "C'est Bleu" will be on the forthcoming Future Trance Vol.58

Freitag, 21. Oktober 2011, 13:41

CHART POSITIONS - The Big Mash-Up!

I think this album could chart anywhere above 20, but it's doing quite well.

Samstag, 15. Oktober 2011, 23:44

CHART POSITIONS - The Big Mash-Up!

Zitat von »Bjarke« Zitat von »Pj-Posse« AMAZON.FR : #5 Albums MP3 #1 Albums Electro !!! OMFG! Wow!!

Freitag, 14. Oktober 2011, 01:30

The Big Mash Up

Hoping for DJshop.de, so I can get the lossless version...

Dienstag, 11. Oktober 2011, 19:09

C'est Bleu should be the next single

The point I was trying to make in this topic is that an oldschool single would surely be more successful, as that is what people know Scooter for and that is what many fans would buy. Interesting discussions I've read here though

Samstag, 8. Oktober 2011, 00:41

C'est Bleu should be the next single

Lately, I've been a little hestitant at posting here, mainly because I've been reading the interesting reactions on the previews. Now, we haven't heard the album, but I think a logical choice for a next single would be "C'est Bleu". Frankly, by this point I think Scooter have (or should have) realized something. They simply can't sell out, because they won't beat musicians like David Guetta in the charts with the amount of fans they already have. Mimicing these styles simply makes more stuff lik...

Freitag, 7. Oktober 2011, 15:35

Thread of the unaware - No samples, no preview till release date

Zitat von »Scar« I think the DDE video will be available at the same day as the new album and single will be released. Not a good promo choice on Scooter's side

Freitag, 7. Oktober 2011, 15:33

The Big Mash Up

Zitat von »Scooterworld« you can't deny they really did something risky and new this time Which is what the whole Scooter spirit is about To be honest, the Dubstep parts of the album seem a bit strange and distant to me, but they counteracted it with some REALLY well produced hands up tracks and they did some crazy experimental stuff. For me, I'd prefer a 100 percent, harder and more melodic album like UTROTT, but this is unique and experimental. But at the same time, it's also selling out to D...

Freitag, 7. Oktober 2011, 15:29

CHART POSITIONS - David Doesn't Eat

I have a strong feeling that either the album or the single will do well, but not both. At this point, my guess is that it will be the album due to all the pre orders and stuff I'm also thinking that there will be some TSTI footage, but it will be really cool It was a huge concert and some shots do look exceptionally good on video!

Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2011, 14:56

New Single: "David Doesn't Eat" - Oct 14th!

if they want any promotion at all, the video should be out tomorrow. Maybe that's their big preview for tomorrow then?

Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2011, 03:48

This should entertain Scooter fans

http://soundcloud.com/flula/flula-splishy-splashy Look what I found... something tells me he got a little inspiration from hyper hyper for this disaster track

Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011, 18:49

The Big Mash Up

Hope its available on other download portals like djshop.de and such, so we can download FLAC

Montag, 3. Oktober 2011, 15:03

From the samples, David Doesn't Eat sounds like a really powerful track! Scooter have managed to make Scooter-style dubstep it seems. Some of the other, more disorganized, dare I say random tracks I heard from the samples don't sound so great, but David Doesn't Eat sounds like it really has potential!

Donnerstag, 29. September 2011, 01:01

Your favourite titles (not actual songs) from TBMU?

Hoping for something "Panties Wanted" style for "Sex Drugs and Rock and Roll" Maybe some nice guitar lines, like a Fire 2.0.

Dienstag, 27. September 2011, 14:46

Hmm, I like Eric Chase alot! This will be cool! Can't wait for the first samples

Samstag, 24. September 2011, 15:59

Tracklist Available!!! For Real!

I'm very interested in these titles very excited for the album! Hope the intro is nice and atmospheric

Donnerstag, 22. September 2011, 19:06

My best guess for the video is October 7th I'm sure it hasn't even been shot yet

Donnerstag, 22. September 2011, 18:47

Well, I remember the first time I head the title "The Sound Above My Hair" I hated it and now it's one of my favourite Scooter songs, especially the single version So I'm open to this. Let's see what the guys have made!