Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 88.

Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2012, 20:14

Forenbeitrag von: »-chapperz-«

For Sale: Scooter Singles and Albums

Now on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140867775995?s…984.m1557.l2649

Dienstag, 18. September 2012, 23:24

For Sale: Scooter Singles and Albums

Been many many many years since I've visited here!!... I'm selling off what I have left of my collection... accepting offers on everything. Singles: Fire The Age of Love The Age of Love (Limited Edition Purple CD) The Logical Song (UK) Nessaja (UK) Back in the U.K. Jumping All Over The World (UK) Jump That Rock [Whatever You Want] (UK) The Question Is What Is The Question? (UK) Albums: Jumping All Over The World (UK) Jumping All Over The World (Limited - Sleeve case) Jumping All Over The World (...

Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2010, 15:07

Big favour to ask.....

Thanks aganim, and thanks also to Bassfire for the PM.

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2010, 17:33

Big favour to ask.....

I ordered a calendar online from a German company, but never expected it to arrive because there was nowhere on the site for me to enter my payment details! However I arrive back from work today to find my calendar has arrived! But what I think is the invoice is all in German and I know no German whatsoever. Would someone be so kind as to translate the below documents for me?

Dienstag, 15. September 2009, 20:11

UNDER THE RADAR OVER THE TOP SAMPLES AND TEASERS

New album sounds amazing! Got a feeling it's going to be a hit!

Mittwoch, 5. August 2009, 13:12

New Single - J'adore Hardcore (14-08-09)

Zitat von »"Rinth"« Excuseme guys. Anybody know where can I send my new demo? I made it in 1 hour but think it's quite good and should be released. I borrowed a little bit from some artist but I think he will be happy that I promote it by my nickname. Check it out. http://www9.zippyshare.com/v/15923968/file.html Borrowed a little? I think you borrowed the whole lot! You think it should be released? No offence but it sucks big time.

Freitag, 24. April 2009, 20:14

If Scooter play in Paris, who WOULD COME ?

If scooter perform in Paris I'll definitely come along!

Freitag, 5. Dezember 2008, 21:50

Red Bull

I drink it whenever I need to stay awake, like long journey's driving, or the night before an essay is due in I don't care what's in it. You only live once!

Mittwoch, 12. November 2008, 13:52

Jumping All Over The World: Platinum Edition - UK 17 Nov

Got an email from HMV today to say my album has been despatched

Montag, 3. November 2008, 15:21

UK release of JTR moved - now the 15/12/08

AATW really need to get their act together and hire someone that doesn't fuck everything up!

Sonntag, 2. November 2008, 20:06

Hmmm, I really doubt they will change the CD. Think about how many thousands they'll have already produced! They'll all go to waste. I personally think they just want to try it as a christmas hit, and due to AATW's poor planning (yet again), they made that decision so late that many CD's had already been despatched.

Samstag, 1. November 2008, 20:47

Zitat von »"Sandra"« Yes - it is wierd :? :? my biggest worry is that these pre-order sales will be effectively lost :? My thoughts exactly.

Samstag, 1. November 2008, 20:46

Zitat von »"DJ Hooligan"« In this case they can release "I'm Lonely" as well, as it firstly was planned & don't move release of the album. I doubt that will happen as they have already produced the CD's.

Samstag, 1. November 2008, 16:08

WTF?! How does that work then? Many of us that pre-ordered from HMV have got our copies, so will those sales be used for the charts when it's properly released? Or will they just go to nothing? I can't understand how they can despatch a single then put the release date back??

Mittwoch, 29. Oktober 2008, 21:23

Jump That Rock (Whatever You Want) - UK Release

Had an email from HMV this evening to say my copy has been despatched

Sonntag, 26. Oktober 2008, 21:03

Scooter to Denmark?

If Scooter play in Copenhagen, I'll also be there! As I can stay with my cousins there

Montag, 6. Oktober 2008, 20:59

JTR (WYW) premiered on Radio 1 (UK) last night

Who cares if they slagged it. IT GOT PLAYED ON RADIO 1!! :shock: