Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Samstag, 21. November 2009, 20:10

Forenbeitrag von: »Fannie«

Relationships between users?

Nice topic! I'm actually a bit ashamed *blushing emoticon* , because I'm not here on the forum lately. But I do feel I've had some friends here, in good times and in bad times , My only excuse can be that I'm not that often on te computer anymore..... I'm getting lazy. But I "love" you all, I love the forum, and I tune in every now and then... (And I never forget the moment when I arrived at the Bochum concert last year, I got out of the car, I walked upon a group of people, and I heard a girl s...

Samstag, 21. November 2009, 19:22

who is sexy in scooter????

Anyone asked for a blushing emoticon? or , feel free to pick them up ow and HP is the most sexy of them all ofcourse And Rick and Simon are sexy too (ow my god why am I responsing on this topic??? )

Samstag, 21. November 2009, 18:17

---> What's your favourite song from UTROTT and why ? <---

Offcourse I still like Scooter! They were a big help for me in an pretty bad time, so I will cherish them always.

Samstag, 21. November 2009, 17:57

Zitat von »Scooterworld« Zitat von »Fannie« And another cover (so i've just read in another topic) You really don't like the new album I see You're right Edgar, I don't. I thought/hoped it would be something new/different, and in my opinion it isn't. But I have the feeling I don't need Scooter as bad as I did a year or two years ago, I discovered them when I was feeling very bad , at that time they really cheered me up and made me feel better , and nowadays I'm feeling good and happy, so I gues...

Samstag, 17. Oktober 2009, 19:49

And another cover (so i've just read in another topic) Still the sound is good,and HP's voice is adorable

Samstag, 17. Oktober 2009, 19:32

check this

Thnx for the translation So I read (and found out) my favorite song from the new cd is a cover....again! And HP says it's "edits", no way, this song is a totally cover I don't mind covers, but this is too much, be creative once in a while with so many albums for crying out loud! Scooter have won the battle?... Not in my opinion,nothing wrong with a moderator who askes "difficult" questions....

Samstag, 17. Oktober 2009, 18:24

Second Skin! I love it!!! Mysterious lyrics, a nice sound, beautiful HP voice...Great! (Reminds me of CTN ) The rest of the songs, sorry, I'ts too much the same for me....

Montag, 24. August 2009, 16:47

Scooter in Braunschweig 22.08.2009 Who's planning to come?

Thnx for the reviews and the pics I hope the guy with the heart attack is fine now.

Freitag, 21. August 2009, 17:21

Zitat von »Sandra« Good to hear you are feeling better Maddy :-) Have a great time everyone who is there! I will be thinking of you on Saturday night! Same here! Ow damn, another missed chance to meet with Maddy Maybe we meet next year, I'm thinking of Cologne You all have a lot of fun tomorrow!

Montag, 17. August 2009, 18:35

Happy Birthday Ninja Elephant

Happy Birthday Ninja!

Montag, 17. August 2009, 16:56

Hi everyone Long time no see, how is everybody? I was busy with vacation and other things the past weeks, but I remembered Braunsweig Unfortunally I can't come to many busy days ahead of me. Ofcourse I hope everyone who is going is gonna have a great time there And to Maddy, it's really sh*t your health isn't good I hope you feel better real soon, thats more important than a Scooter concert, there will be more in the future Take care!

Montag, 29. Juni 2009, 08:16

Last person who post here wins!

Goodmorning everyone

Montag, 29. Juni 2009, 08:14

Good stuff happened to you last week?

My daughter has passed her school exams Tonight she gets her diploma

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2009, 21:29

Bad things that happened to you last week

Oh no Sandra :cry: I'm so sorry to read this about your mother, so soon after your dad My thoughts are with you and your family :wink: *Big hug for you*

Montag, 18. Mai 2009, 18:33

Good stuff happened to you last week?

Xer, congrats with the fact that you are going to be a uncle....of twins! Very exciting. Edgar, how was your trip to France after the 29th of April? Where did you go to? :lol:

Montag, 18. Mai 2009, 18:16

Great, the forum is back online No more info yet about the length of the concert?

Donnerstag, 30. April 2009, 17:12

The flu

Nice to hear from you Hennes I)ve read today we have our first flu victim in Holland, a 3 year old kid.

Donnerstag, 30. April 2009, 17:05

Terrible "accident" at Hollands Queensday

Today, on April 30th, a terrible thing happend In Holland, April 30th is a party day, when we celebrate the birthday of our former queen. Every year the royal family visit a town, and a lot of people are on the streets to celebrate and see the family.... Today a crazy guy drove with his car into the audience..... deliberately :shock: From what I know at the moment there are 4 people dead, 13 injured, 5 of them very badly. Im so sad :cry: Im not that royal minded but this is so shocking, one mome...

Mittwoch, 29. April 2009, 19:04

More Live Scooter 2009!!

Zitat von »"belgium-dave"« so if they touring more, than we have a new album within 3 or 4 years and I doubt whether the quality will be as good as it was with axel and ferris or whether they 'work' for 3 years on inspireless tracks. Whats wrong with having an album within 3 or 4 years??? A lot of people are used to (or want to) have an album every year from Scooter, and scream for a second one in that year, and some others scream than that Scooter has to take more time for an album because its...

Mittwoch, 29. April 2009, 18:44

More Live Scooter 2009!!

Zitat von »"Predator 157"« Zitat von »"Foey"« Zitat von »"Fannie"« Zitat von »"Predator 157"« No offence to the US fans but i feel we deserve a UK tour more, and i hope that at the end of the UK tour and into 2010 there will be time for a US tour...we have waited a very long time considering how many releases and how successful they have been Deserve a tour/concert??? pffffff :? Every country "deserves" a concert, but its up to the venue masters/organizers I think...... What about France, Belgi...