Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 22.

Freitag, 20. November 2009, 22:29

Forenbeitrag von: »Hoozie«

Anyone want to chat?

you could do alot worse than sit with a pair of headphones with tiesto and drift away, sounds abit whimsical but really clears my head lets me focus on th important stuff that matters!

Freitag, 20. November 2009, 22:22

Anyone want to chat?

Hi wats up, bored as well children in need just dont cut it anymore, stan thats a bit of a mood setter aint it lol

Freitag, 20. November 2009, 22:04

Scooter tour in the uk is it going to happen in 2010?

found this today on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykKBrxnfUoc&feature=related hp says its february thats good enough for me lol

Freitag, 20. November 2009, 21:33

Who would you like to see work with Scooter and why?

could you imagine if this had been asked 2 years ago and i said staus quo everyone would have said it never would of happened!!! i think if they do they should join forces with a drum and bass producer ie sub focus or chase and staus could you imagine that sound!!!!

Freitag, 20. November 2009, 21:27

The Other Scooter

Zitat i don't like the politics of music if you like the songs, listen. if you don't like the songs, dont. simple as... I agree if u like it happy days if you dont thats fair enough does everyone have to get so annoyed over it???

Freitag, 20. November 2009, 21:18

Support acts for the uk utrott tour

gwenyth are you ready lol

Donnerstag, 12. November 2009, 22:02

The Sound Above My Hair Video Speculation Topic

love it the video is ace the tune is ace reminds me of old scooter this is just class

Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2009, 21:42

Support acts for the uk utrott tour

who would you like to see at the uk tour as support acts? I would like to see styles or n trance it will probably be alex k I doubt it wil be technoboy lol

Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2009, 18:10

Shuffle vs. Jumpstyle

I like shuffle it looks cool but jumpstyle is miles better!!! Do you think the sheffield jumpers will turn into the sheffild shufflers??? sounds rude lol

Montag, 26. Oktober 2009, 21:15

UK COVER HAS CHANGED AGAIN???

unless this is just a touched up version of the promo shot! apparently its quite common, it wouldnt surprise me if the uk version ends up being entirely diffrent from this again!

Montag, 26. Oktober 2009, 21:08

I dont like the fact michael seems to be missing from the cover?? that cant be right can it??

Montag, 26. Oktober 2009, 20:47

just posted this like a dumbass!!!! wonder what the 14 tracks are could be a bit like jaotw or could be more annoying remixes from alex k

Montag, 26. Oktober 2009, 20:35

cover chaged (slightly) AGAIN!!!

Found this a minute ago looks like this could finally be the proper cover for the uk! http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/11987245/Under-The-Radar-Over-The-Top/Product.html# seems ike the dvd is just gonna be videos of all the songs again!! all together now (sigh)!!!!!!!!!!! i also just noticed that it says 14 NEW tracks??? happy days

Samstag, 24. Oktober 2009, 22:58

Chapter 5 ?

I hope he doest leave but if he does scooter ill carry on with a new sound? its strange listening thru old albums you can hear the sound change and progress it would be intresting to see what direction they would take??

Samstag, 24. Oktober 2009, 22:22

THAT TECHNOBOY ARGUMENT

Zitat and... welcome on the board :-D cheers mate nice to be here! I think the youngsters are ok they just need some educating ie thinking scooters 1st single was ramp!!! lol

Samstag, 24. Oktober 2009, 22:20

uk release for utrott???? HELP!!!!

Zitat "Clubland" type feel, and with the UK tour coming maybe it gives more of a feel for Scooter live than seeing the guys smart in suits More than likley i didnt think aatw would have creative control over the album covers but i suppose it makes sense, i really liked the german cover for JAOTW but the uk cover wasnt as good I think that they come across as a bit childish for want of a better word. have you hard if the uk tour is confirmed yet?

Samstag, 24. Oktober 2009, 12:34

THAT TECHNOBOY ARGUMENT

Zitat It really doesn't help if on your 4th post you call members a c*nt or f*cking jumped up prick..... that really isnt the way to make people warm to you is it? "" I aplogize for the langauge I was letting off steam!!! I would like to say that some people make you feel welcome to this forum and do value your opinion, but there are others that just see you as another new person, I have been a scooter fan since the very first album (which not many fans can claim these days) I should ave checke...

Samstag, 24. Oktober 2009, 12:16

uk release for utrott???? HELP!!!!

Thanx sandra just preordered it there now!!!! im not sure on the new cover though, we always seem to get diffrent sleeves, makes it more fun for collecters I suppose but it always makes me wonder why they do it? the german cover is ace I think its one of the best covers to date and the uk one seems s if it has been thrown together on photoshop during a lunch break!

Freitag, 23. Oktober 2009, 17:31

THAT TECHNOBOY ARGUMENT

OH NO!!!!!!! HE IS USING CAPS WHAT WILL I DO NOW I JUST CANT TAKE IT!!!! is this better you c*nt!! ALSO IM SORRY I AINT GOT TIME TO WASTE MY LIFE IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER LOOKING OVER HUNDREDS OF OLD POSTS GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO!! HERE TRY THIS TIP STOP MOANING ABOUT "WE'VE HAD THIS A MILLION TIMES BEFORE" AND HAVE A REAL CONVERSATION YOU F**KING JUMPED UP PR*CK!!! SO OFF YOU GO AND TALK ABOUT MY FAVOURITE SCOOTER SONG EVER IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND TALK ABOUT "I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF US" W...

Donnerstag, 22. Oktober 2009, 20:59

THAT TECHNOBOY ARGUMENT

IM NOT SURE I CARE TOO MUCH EITHER SCOOTER HAVE BEEN MAKING TRACKS THIS WAY FOR AGES NOW ITS A SHAME THEY CANT BE AS CREATIVE AS THEY WERE IN BEGGINING!! THERE ARE SOOOOOO MANY HATERS WHO BIT*H AND MOAN WITHOUT EVEN STATING FACTS!!! SCOOTER COULD NEVER HAVE USED THAT SONG WITHOUT PERMISSION! BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE TO STUPID TO REALISE THAT