Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Sonntag, 24. Juli 2011, 11:32

Forenbeitrag von: »SilverX«

Posse Drums: Reconfigured (v11.0) [DOWNLOAD]

as always, I really want to... but I'm not sure I'll find the time needed to complete a whole track. I will do my best though

Samstag, 19. März 2011, 09:57

Finally! Scooter comes to sweden! (100% Party ELITE Cruise)

mm.. had this been 3 years ago, I would've killed to go on that cruise.

Dienstag, 1. Februar 2011, 05:51

Spam

aaaw.. I thought she was for real

Freitag, 17. September 2010, 10:22

vengeance samples in scooter tracks

Vengeance is the best source of samples, hands down.. Couldnt live without em.

Freitag, 17. September 2010, 10:18

Posse Drums 2010 - The Summer Edition [OUT NOW]

I'm just happy I got some positive reviews.. its always fun

Samstag, 21. August 2010, 08:28

sent the track now.. looking forward to the release

Donnerstag, 1. Juli 2010, 12:22

Next Style?

dubstep

Sonntag, 27. Juni 2010, 09:24

Weird, Unusual Scooter Stuff

I had a F-ck the Millenium Promotional Condom before.. cant remember if I sold it or not though

Mittwoch, 19. Mai 2010, 09:48

Family Guy's downfall.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree on the matter. I'm not one to defend the writers, since I do not know their true motives. But then again, others should not be so quick to judge. I cant imagine the writers intentionally (figuratively) spitting on: - veterans of war - transgendered individuals - and so forth As a conclusion, since I have no intention of continuing this meaningless debate. Zitat you're either insanely stupid or being deliberately ignorant. Do not, and I mean ever, call me s...

Dienstag, 18. Mai 2010, 22:57

Family Guy's downfall.

I saw the episode mentioned only an hour ago actually.. I absolutely LOVED it I couldnt care less about controversy.. they make fun of everyone and everything. if someone cant take a joke, they really shouldnt watch the show. "disregard for the fallen in Vietnam".. sorry, but thats a big load of BS. at one point in the episode a few, still alive, veterans appear to be gay(ish).. the keyword is APPEAR. there was never anything said that is disrespective, in my opinion. this is just something that...

Samstag, 15. Mai 2010, 05:37

I should be able to get something done it time... count me in

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010, 10:04

Hands on Scooter fan remixes vol.2?

sure.. if someone somewhere somehow can make it work, I'm in.

Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2010, 10:02

Posse Drums 2010 Summer Edition

Zitat von »Firedancer« that would be way too much. i can't produce 5 songs a year for the posse drums, furthermore it wouldn't be such an event every time for all of us. I agree.. twice every year is plenty enough. otherwise we'd see a lot less quantity aswell as quality of the songs.

Samstag, 24. April 2010, 12:06

Competition for Swedes!

I'd like to participate in the competition.. but I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in icehockey. So, I would only end up giving the tickets away. Therefore I might as well just not compete at all. Good luck to everyone else

Sonntag, 28. März 2010, 10:07

I think that.......

good god, doesn't matter where you go on the internet.. there's always some people that just insist on acting like assholes. I know, these people exist irl also. only difference is that irl, these people are usually too chicken to act out on and share their thoughts and opinions. talking behind people's backs... BAH! ...that stuff belong in kindergarten. Maddy. Please don't listen to that sort of people.. You're much better than they are.

Samstag, 27. März 2010, 02:33

Up-and-coming trance/house producer... I'm promoting my brother!

ehh.. I put the thread in Strictly English Discussion by mistake.. was supposed to be in Technical Questions on Producing

Freitag, 26. März 2010, 02:27

I think that.......

whyyy?

Donnerstag, 25. März 2010, 13:24

Up-and-coming trance/house producer... I'm promoting my brother!

Some promotion never hurts, aye? Youtube seem to be experiencing some problems at the moment of posting this. So if it wont work, check back in a bit later! David Folkebrant - The Truth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bnDuWat_K4 Daveij - Heal Me (Original Mix) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz6Nns3mndY Black Energy - Coffee Lover http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Wh71w--fK8

Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2010, 02:01

Posse Drums 2010 WE: New Cover voting

I still like Mutterkorn's cover better

Dienstag, 2. Februar 2010, 15:11

POSSE DRUMS 2010 Winter Edition: Cover-Voting

I voted for the first one, looks more hardcore. The second one is too much Shake That! for my taste.