Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Mittwoch, 2. November 2011, 15:41

Forenbeitrag von: »Lost David«

Ultimate Catastrophe - David Doesn't Eat enters German Single Charts at #67

Zitat von »Scooterworld« Zitat Ferris Buehler Hab mir die neue SCOOTER Single gerade angehört. (sorry etwas verspätet...) Finde sie echt gut. Mutig + gut produziert. Von mir: Daumen hoch! Mein Weg führt zwar in eine andere Richtung- aber man sollte Fakten ehrlich anerkennen: gute Nummer! Ich mag zwar die Beteiligten nicht mehr so wirklich, aber das steht auf einem anderen Blatt. TRANSLATED: " I have heard the new Scooter single right now (sorry that I was so late....) The track is really very g...

Mittwoch, 2. November 2011, 15:38

CHART POSITIONS - The Big Mash-Up!

I think it´s more simple: The album isn´t good. You cannot imagine AC DC singing rap. People expect what they expect from Scooter, it´s all. They could be "creative", "fresh", etc. but staying with their style, trance, techno, happy hardcore....4 Same as it happens with Sheffield...even Sheffield was better...

Mittwoch, 2. November 2011, 15:29

" C'est Bleu " is the next single - release date 2-12-2011

Zitat von »Alucard« DDE was some dancers, HPs own car and the guys. Can't be more than 100 Euro for this video. 100% agree Me, as a "new scooter style hater", like the choice. Can´t say more because i think there´s all said.

Dienstag, 25. Oktober 2011, 10:19

Best Scooter song of all time.

It´s reaaly difficult cause they have so many different styles, but... 1 How much is the fish? 2 The chaser 3 The night 4 Stuttgart 5 F_uck the millennium Live tracks: 1 of course...Endless hyper move (you know) 2 Trance atlantic 3 Habanera 4 Frequent greatest sinead sunrise jumpstyle 5 Stuck on you (Color line arena)

Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011, 16:54

The Big Mash Up - Your Reviews

Zitat von »Count Acid« Heh, ironically it's always the Maria chant that we're hearing in concerts in-between songs, so I guess many want to hear that style... I get people's point who don't like this album -- it's the largest change they have ever made in their sound. But it's not only that: these styles are not for those who don't like noise and glitch. So far people, from Scooter, people have always come to hear songs where instruments (for a lack of better term, but I mean bass drums, synths...

Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011, 16:52

Zitat von »Dave Black« I hated TBMU but i'm going to like this album,however in my opinion it's still the worst Scooter album,but it doesn't mean that i'm not a fan of scooter anymore,i've always love scooter...I hope they will back to their real style yeah, i feel the same (except liking the album)

Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011, 16:49

Stop whining already!

Well, it was just my first time...

Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011, 16:36

how many tracks have they done with the dub-dub...the chaser is one? NO fate? Marian? How much is the fish? you´re givin me a 4 year old explanation.

Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011, 16:28

Stop whining already!

So...i can´t express my opinion if i hate that album but if i loved i could??? nice.... they´re not in the end, they´re real sound it´s in the end, and a lot of fans like me (loving them since 1997) have the same opinion. TBMU is kick in the ass to their style, and i can´t believe they have covered Pitbull...do you really know what it means???

Sonntag, 16. Oktober 2011, 16:19

The big fuc_ked up sucks, only can save C'est blue, the only one and sugary dip. Scooter has done it only to earn money, they have kicked out their real style and now they´re playing like The black eyed peas, lady kk and all that s_hit. Tracks like copyright or it´s a biz make me feel ashamed, pitbull cover?? O-M-G....the only thing i can say is that now they´re Hans Peter Geerdes, Hendrik Stedler and the other guy, they´re not Scooter.

Dienstag, 12. Juli 2011, 14:06

The grand old father of stadium techno

I don´t mind if he did or do drugs, and my opinion is if he´s doing right now, it´s just a "social" consume, he looks fitter than 2008 and absolutely much more better than we saw in Encore, specially his voice, with or without effect mic. I think he can do it as well as now for 10 years, look at the rolling stones or ACDC...sorry for the comparision...

Freitag, 17. Juni 2011, 07:41

Losing serious interest in the band

I was going to write something about my recent loss of interest about scooter when i saw that post, and i have to say that i share your feelings, Maddy, I don´t know of it´s just a coincidence but i think many fans are going trough the same... I haven´t got a clear reason...maybe, as some people have said here, we need brand new fresh stuff, maybe we need a "break", maybe we need to experiment with another kind of music styles or it´s just a matter of time (i started loving scooter when i was 17...

Freitag, 6. Mai 2011, 22:58

The Only One - samples on line

I love this track, it´s fresh, new, the sinth part is awesome, it remember me return to future form AOL, nice work guys!

Freitag, 6. Mai 2011, 22:52

-> Chart Positions - THE ONLY ONE

it coould be a hit, ,top 5 for sure

Dienstag, 19. April 2011, 13:25

Prediction - What chart position will Friends Turbo achieve in Germany? Super hot predictions HERE!

The video is catchy, is a parody oof themselves, maybe a lot of people could chage their view of scooter when they watch it...i think it could be a succesful chart single. top 10 for sure

Mittwoch, 23. März 2011, 12:05

The Stadium Techno Inferno 2011 - List Of Attendees

Finally, you can add me, no idea how i´m going but add me, if i won´t go i wouldn´t forgive myself.

Mittwoch, 23. März 2011, 10:43

Scooter influence in my live

It was 13 years ago, in 1998, i was watching VIVA and then three guys appeared with a strange title song, "How much is the fish?"...since then most of my live rutine has changed... I´m writing this because noow i´m deep browsing for a flight to Hamburg to go the inferno, and i have a lot of difficulties, flights from where i live are so expenseives and which is worst, soo many complicated (stopovers, so much time between flights...) i cannot imagine me doing this a couple oof years ago...i have ...

Freitag, 25. Februar 2011, 10:52

Friends Turbo - Release April 15, 2011

Lyrics, lyrics, lyrics...for me, i want more The Chaser lyrics, and deep sense phrases like cuotes they did with Antoine de Saint-Exupery or Oscar Wilde. BUt i think if they do all that i want it won´t be a top hit album... The question is: Would this album make us say "OMG!! It´s the best they have done!!!" during one week and then it won´t reach top10 in the charts???

Freitag, 4. Februar 2011, 22:49

The Stadium Techno Inferno 2011 - List Of Attendees

Embarrassed to say that I don´t know...

Freitag, 4. Februar 2011, 15:16

Hamburg Stadium Techno Inferno @ HSH Nordbank Arena (Capacity: 57,000) -25/6/2011

OMG it´s a nightmare!!!! Inner Circle is sold out!!!!!! It´s all my fault to be waiting too much before i know if i could go..... so, there´s not any other way to buy 2 inner circle tickts??????