Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2016, 07:13

Forenbeitrag von: »Iblis Trigger«

Any gamers here?

Damn, does anyone here own an Xbox One? Haha. I've been playing DOOM, Wolfenstein: New Order and re-playing Halo Reach for old times sake.

Montag, 14. März 2016, 02:45

Do You Miss This Stuff? | New Single Info & Discussion

CD's won't be around for much longer. I give it 5 years. All it takes is for a couple of well-known artists to release their music on USB or SD cards and everyone else will follow suit. Kanye West has already said he won't be releasing anymore CD's but he'll only be putting it up for digital sale and streaming services.

Donnerstag, 10. März 2016, 03:52

The Final Frontier - Forum Calling!

I'm still around

Donnerstag, 10. März 2016, 03:49

Can't Stop The Hardcore Tour 2016

I have to admit, I am kinda grateful I live in Australia. Not because I think we're better than anyone, nothing to do with it. It's because everyone leaves us alone lol. All these countries that are always "careful" about other countries like the U.S.A and Russia, Russia and Crimea, U.S.A and Korea and some of the Middle East. No one can be bothered coming alllll the way to Aus to start sh*t. And our Military is probably a joke to them so they would just feel bad if they attacked us, like taking...

Mittwoch, 9. März 2016, 05:38

Berlin 3-3-2016, WHO'S ON THAT RAVE? ;)

My brother went to a Metallica concert a few years ago and was in the front row and got pushed so hard against the fence that he fractured a rib. Some guy behind him kept pushing him deliberately so my brother ended up grabbing him and throwing him over the fence and taking both of his shoes and throwing them as far as he could into the crowd hahaha.

Mittwoch, 9. März 2016, 05:34

Marat, not sure if you fully understood my message. I am supportive of gay rights. I'm sure there are many homophobes in every country, but I'm also sure that the majority of them (in the Western World) would be in Russia, would you not agree? After researching this, Nigeria and Iran seem to be the most homophobic countries in the World. I'm not the one going around saying that being gay is not "normal" and that Necro's and Pedo's will eventually be socially accepted. Sure, I have not been to Ru...

Montag, 7. März 2016, 23:59

Zitat von »Frontliner« 2016 - gay people are normal for Europe. 2020 - necrophiles are normal for Europe. 2025 - pedophiles are normal for Europe. Go f.ck yourself with your freak values. ;-) Wow. Obviously living in Russia under the rule of your "so called" leader, Putin has made you as ignorant about equality as every other Russian. You are raised to hate homosexuals. How about breaking away from the pattern and being your own person? Or are you scared to voice your own opinion there? You'd p...

Montag, 7. März 2016, 23:41

This is it

He will be missed

Freitag, 4. März 2016, 05:24

My Scooter top 10

Why thank you kind sir

Donnerstag, 3. März 2016, 20:16

My Scooter top 10

Zitat von »Xyntrillixstix« @jackson - Psycho, wtf man? @kk - I told ya @Iblis Tiger - thanks. how bout your chart? 1 - I'm Your Pusher 2 - The Chaser 3 - The Night 4 - How Much Is The Fish? 5 - Posse (I Need You On The Floor) 6 - Faster Harder Scooter 7 - Back In Time 8 - Move Your Ass 9 - Endless Summer 10 - Don't Gimme The Funk

Donnerstag, 3. März 2016, 20:11

How important is Scooter for you?

Some of them haha

Donnerstag, 3. März 2016, 03:38

One thing that still amazes me to this day

I actually love all those eurodance songs. Just the other day I downloaded a collection of 300 songs and have been pumping them in my car. This is one of my favourites... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z33tH-JdPDg Also, a little fun for GTA. Look at the top comment. You might get a laugh out of that

Donnerstag, 3. März 2016, 03:29

Ace is so bad that I'd prefer...

What's a donair? Not being a smart, just wondering if it's some kind of foreign food?

Donnerstag, 3. März 2016, 03:27

My Scooter top 10

Well, guess what I think about your f*cking Scooter chart? I like it. Dancing In The Moonlight... a bold choice but undoubtedly a good one.

Donnerstag, 3. März 2016, 03:22

How important is Scooter for you?

1 - Family (including my dog) and girlfriend. 2 - My friends. 3 - Video games. 4 - Music (Scooter) 5 - Work.

Dienstag, 1. März 2016, 15:53

Fucking Lazyness

H.P has been dying his hair blonde for over 20 years. How f*cking lazy. Why doesn't he just change his hair colour with his mind? Maybe they should change their names as well.

Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016, 21:59

Countdown...

7! Man, Mutterkorn is going to get mad

Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016, 21:55

Most amateurish Scooter-track

A funny one for me is Hands Up. I love the track but yet, it seems so simply made. Which maybe adds to it's overall awesomeness.

Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2016, 02:06

A river derchi

I got your back buddy

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2016, 03:09

A river derchi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aXIFFaWNjM