Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 225.

Mittwoch, 12. Oktober 2016, 03:56

Forenbeitrag von: »Settimi-Canadian Posse«

Has anyone ever attended a Thomas Anders (Modern Talking) live show?

As the question states (Hopefully I'm posting my question in the right category) Thomas Anders is performing in Toronto Canada for the first time ever, I didnt realize there would even be enough of a fanbase to support a gig here in Canada. I've always liked MT hits so I'm going to check it out Has anyone ever seen one of his shows? Last month the same venue did a show with Haddaway, London Beat and La Bouche - that was fun - maybe they are trying to do retro shows here in Canada..

Montag, 9. Mai 2016, 03:19

Ace-Ripped from...

Did anyone notice the similarity in: BLACK EYES PEAS - ROCKIN TO THE BEAT vs. BURN HP lyrics are similar to the lyrics by william i am

Montag, 2. Mai 2016, 04:33

NEW SINGLE! Mary Got No Lamb

Hi Everyone, always reading but not posting often. Mary is my fav song on the ACE album - but I find its a much slower version for the single. I'm ok with it but if they weren't planning on changing it (ie: Im Lonely, Radiate) why just slow it down a bit...

Montag, 2. Mai 2016, 04:30

Hello from the Canadian Scooter Posse!

Wow, just learning of this page! Thought I'd stop by and say hi

Mittwoch, 8. Juli 2015, 15:18

Banner Photo with all members

Hi Crew, I came across a nice picture online....not sure who made it but I was wondering if someone can touch it up and add the 5th chapter in there too.Maybe add Phil's headshot? Im not to good with photoshop etc

Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2015, 04:47

S.O.S. - SAVE OUR SCOOTER

I wonder if a lot of the past forum members read the current posts but no longer post messages...I rarely (rarely) post but like to read. So many members gone now

Donnerstag, 5. März 2015, 04:34

Scooter in the U.S.A.

Hahaha! I'm a ninja ? I read the forum very often but rarely post. Scoother was well known in 2002-2005 in Canada, especially on the Toronto radio station z103. I did have the opportunity to see them live in Chicago and New York. Chicago was a great show being 18 then and now I'm turning 27.... The NYC show was a smaller venue.

Montag, 29. September 2014, 16:23

NEW Scooter merchandise shop online

Who Threw The Egg? I don't get it....like sure sounds like an Crazy HP lyric but?when lol

Freitag, 26. September 2014, 02:57

"THE FIFTH CHAPTER", the new album (Release: 26-9-2014)

Woooo! I just ordered a copy from Amazon.de so it will take about 3 weeks or so to get to Canada. Now I ordered the Deluxe Limited Edition, do I still get the MP3 files included? I cant figure out how to do it...I see the link with the standard copy but not for limited

Sonntag, 20. Oktober 2013, 17:01

Section 1 - Need A Crowd

This song also brings up the question if there was any unreleased material Rick may share with the posse upon his exit.

Montag, 14. Oktober 2013, 17:08

Maria (I Like It Loud) (R.I.O. Remix) / OUT: 27.09.2013

Hey Posse! I always loved Maria I like it Loud and this is awesome to hear a remix 10 years later. Also I must say its been about 10 years since I heard Scooter on the radio here in Toronto Canada (Jigga Jigga I believe) and I heard this song was played on the radio this past Friday once it was released. Its great to hear Scooter back on the radio! Now because its a remix it wont get much airplay but hopefully this re-sparks interest in the band here in Canada!

Montag, 28. Januar 2013, 18:38

Only Pitbull can Save Scooter now

I think I gotta agree with GTA on this one, Hp & Pitbull are so alike, they remake classic hits and always MC about their Ego. I think this would be an interesting twist. Just think Scooterm worked with Fatman Scoop 7 years ago...

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013, 23:29

Scooter Tshirts

Hey Posse, Its been awhile as usually for me. I love reading the forum and I rarely blog in it. Im really interested in finding some Scooter shirts, there are really none on the merchanise page I would love to get one that says ALWAYS HARDCORE or CHICKS TERMINATOR or even I'd really love the flaming speaker. I dont even think that website ships to Canada. Can anyone advise me where I could look for those or if someone has extras they may even want to sell. I'm a Medium I'd say - lets put it this...

Sonntag, 18. November 2012, 15:52

4 A.m.

Been awhile since I posted so I thought I'd make an apperance! I really love this song, especially my friends here in Canada, it does have a very modern edm sound. Not typical but sounds change over time. Its a shame it wasnt released here for air play. I got excited the other day at the gym when a song came on the radio and I thought it was 4am but no it was One Republic VS Otto knows lol. I was in the change room and the music was not very loud but I was like wait could it be scooter? 4aM? no ...

Sonntag, 25. März 2012, 03:16

Chart Positions For It's A Biz (Ain't Nobody)

I love this version so much more then the album version, this is more of the 'Scooter Style" we all know and love

Sonntag, 25. März 2012, 03:13

The Big Mash Up tour 2012 - 22.03. Hamburg - who's going?

What an amazing concert posse, I'm watching the 2 hours video post on youtube of the concert. You guys are are so lucky to be able to go to the concert, I wish he would play in Toronto, Canada haha. Faster Harder Scooter 2012, incredible remix, I could do without the dubstep, I like some Skrillex and Nero but it just doesn't fit Scooter Would love to see a live cd with all the new mixes HMITF FHS MYA....

Sonntag, 25. März 2012, 03:07

scooter fans are idiots!

Hey, just curious. I clearly have only seen some clips from youtube, but what happened / what was said?

Samstag, 12. November 2011, 23:30

Is SCOOTER coming to US soon?

Jay was in Toronto?

Samstag, 12. November 2011, 23:18

" C'est Bleu " is the next single - release date 2-12-2011

So here's a question? Will Cest Bleu be a reworked track like the past singles: JAOTW - TQIWITQ & ANM - album version, IL & JTR - reworks UTROTT - JH - album version, TSBMH & SOR - reworks TBMU - (Not gonna include Friends) TOO & DDE - album version, Cest Bleu ????