Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Samstag, 25. November 2017, 11:12

Forenbeitrag von: »Ninja Elephant 87«

100% Scooter - 25 Years Wild & Wicked (new album) / Out: 15.12.2017

I am looking forward to hearing the full versions of the Olga album, she's incredibly cute as well. Mary Got No Lamb will be the highlight of the whole album I think, based on the samples.

Mittwoch, 8. November 2017, 20:38

I am very surprised that Posse is not involved, 4am should be swapped out and quick!

Samstag, 4. November 2017, 15:19

CD 2- Which tracks have you known from "before" you heard the reworks?

I have become OBSESSED with this version of Universal Nation; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnBeTPpr98g Brainchild's Symmetry C is another I've been listening to constantly but I would go so far as to say that Universal Nation is THE finest trance anthem of ALL time.

Samstag, 4. November 2017, 11:51

If the tracklist is correct then this is going to be SENSATIONAL. If I had to hand pick, I would have chosen all of those but to replace 4am and Bigroom Blitz with Posse and Jumping All Over The World or Enola Gay. Very excited for this release!

Donnerstag, 5. Oktober 2017, 00:33

Samples and rips

Zitat von »enJ0Yable« Nope, the sample is from the following song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjBUdy3BnHU This was #1 in Sweden and #2 in Norway in 1995 There are also Dutch and two different English versions of this song... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkghOGs9wNI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdVYcW_ZMo4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5N_WvGczsU (interpreted by Nanne Grönvall herself) There is also a German version "Ein Lied für diese Welt" but it's not available on Youtube But ne...

Dienstag, 3. Oktober 2017, 22:15

Samples and rips

Zitat von »Scooterworld« Scooter As The Years Go By Lyrics By – Maria Ingela Kristina Raadsten Ekman*, Marianne Elisabeth Gronvall*, Peter Hans Goesta Gronvall*, Robert (Brd) Jung Music By – Marianne Elisabeth Gronvall*, Peter Hans Goesta Gronvall* Peter Grönvall Songwriter and producer from Sweden. Married to Nanne Grönvall and son of Benny Andersson from ABBA. I wonder if Benny Andersson knows hehe Abba afterall blocked "Roll Baby Roll" hehe I've been Googling furiously, but I can't find any ...

Montag, 2. Oktober 2017, 20:07

Samples and rips

Sure, but no thread full of links? It's a shame, I feel like I'm missing out on some brilliant music. I wish I'd come across Universal Nation before now!

Samstag, 30. September 2017, 12:44

Samples and rips

Have I missed the thread compiling the lists of samples and rips contained in the tracks on the album? Does anyone know where the chorus sample in As The Years Go By is from?

Dienstag, 26. September 2017, 00:55

3rd single from Scooter Forever?

Zitat von »Xer« Zitat von »droideka33882« I can't get over the fact why they had to "Ruin" In rave we trust. I was so hyped when i first heard it and i couldn't wait for the release but then they make it so much more simple. its litterely the same tune over and over again. they gotta make the original version into a single or something because i can't find a high quality version of that song. https://vk.com/scooter_official_page?w=wall-25005102_109710 It sounds like the live version is part sam...

Sonntag, 17. September 2017, 23:25

I think that for trance music to really have the impact, it needs to be longer. If you listen to the club mix of Jigga Jigga, you really are listening to a masterpiece of music. Like Hypa Said would be half the track if it were half the length. I listen to the second disc and I hear tracks with such complex chemistry, they're all too short to really explore all the samples and let all the sounds and the styles come out on the tracks. Symmetry C is a good example, you go STRAIGHT into the track w...

Sonntag, 10. September 2017, 22:05

Zitat von »Alex_Serbia« W&W That would be a real shame, Riot has already been released once.

Sonntag, 10. September 2017, 21:02

Zitat von »droideka33882« I agree. I really hope that maybe As The Years Go By will be the next as it is has some elements for todays music and Scooter Itself I would love that. Honestly, I would expire with delight if that was the new single with CLASSIC Extended and Club Versions running over 6 minutes. Like I'm Lonely, when that was released. Except this time there's no need for the re-work. Release the single with a few touches and then the proper long versions which would make it a Scooter...

Sonntag, 10. September 2017, 15:40

It's got to be In Rave We Trust, right?

Samstag, 2. September 2017, 13:59

Well, I'd not heard any of them. But I feel like I've heard ALL of them. I think the real challenge of Disc 2 is placing all of the tracks with the Scooter songs they were sampled for. This is one of the many things I think are so good about the whole Scooter project, you get introduced to a load of other music you would otherwise not have been exposed to. I like all the tunes from Disc 2, and I like all the tunes that Scooter produced sampling their originals. Listening to Scooter isn't just ab...

Samstag, 2. September 2017, 13:56

The Scooter Forever review thread

Foreplay 8 Atmospheric beginning to an album, one of the finest ever produced and deserving of the class that follows. In Rave We Trust 9 A great example of picking out a track to sample, and then making full use of the whole thing. Rather than taking just one aspect of the track, say a chorus, but not really using anything else, they use the full track - which is a true classic. HP's vocals fit perfectly to the overall feel of the track and the intro is probably the best intro into any Scooter ...

Samstag, 2. September 2017, 11:05

Where will you put Forever among the rest of the discography?

Zitat von »trew793« Our Happy Hardcore twice Well spotted!

Freitag, 1. September 2017, 23:12

Where will you put Forever among the rest of the discography?

For me, the ranking prior to this album was; 1) Stadium Techno Experience 2) Jumping All Over The World 3) Under The Radar Over The Top 4) The Fifth Chapter 5) No Time To Chill 6) We Bring the Noise 7) Mind The Gap Sheffield 9) Our Happy Hardcore 10) The Big Mash Up 11) Back To The Heavyweight Jam 12) Ace 13) Music for a Big Night Out 14) Wicked 15) Who's Got The Last Laugh Now 16) The Ultimate Aural Orgasm 17) And The Beat Goes On 1 Age of Love

Freitag, 1. September 2017, 22:51

Best track on Scooter Forever (main album)

I think this is a really tough one. In Rave We Trust is one hell of a tune, from the first beat you know it's something special. As The Years Go By stood out on the megamix for me so I've voted that as the full version is incredible, but it should be 7 minutes long! It would be better than Like Hypa Said if it was longer. Scooter Forever is a proper tune as well. I love Bora Bora Bora and My Gabber (although I'd have preferred to have kept Jebroer in Dutch) and Kill The Cat. So many unbelievable...