Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Freitag, 1. April 2016, 08:09

Forenbeitrag von: »Dave From Sheffield«

How many times have you listened to the album?

I have never listened the album fully and I never will. I just can't.

Montag, 1. Februar 2016, 15:17

H.T.J.V. "D's Delight"

Thanks! My friend played this tune on radio, that's was great for me

Montag, 1. Februar 2016, 15:14

Minimix - here it is

ARE YOU F.UCK.ING KIDDING ME? What did I just hear?!?! Riot was such a positive track with full of energy after the disaster called T5C. I actually hoped and partly believed that Ace would be ok. And was planning to get the vinyl. Yeah, VINYL release again in 2016, that's so awesome. But now such a beautiful format would be such a waste. There are a couple of good things on the minimix but 90% is pure commercial s.hit you hear on the radio all the time. This is not Scooter. I get it. Times chang...

Montag, 1. Februar 2016, 14:59

Do You Miss This Stuff? | New Single Info & Discussion

Physical format is always the best for me, nothing can beat vinyl!

Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2015, 08:33

H.T.J.V. "D's Delight"

After a few years I finally made something totally new so here's my new track D's Delight, enjoy and comment! https://www.dropbox.com/s/qmzdz7r1pct07e…elight.mp3?dl=0

Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2015, 15:46

So no Extended or/and Club Mix

Zitat von »Mutterkorn« F.uck CDs, those times are over and they are not needed anymore. All I care about are the tracks and releasing no CD doesn't excuse not releasing an extended and a club mix. I really hope physical formats are never dead and actually vinyls are returning again.

Donnerstag, 24. September 2015, 10:56

Scooter - Fish is Jumping (live)

I remember when Question is what is the question? single came out and I first heard this track. I hated it so much. I still do and think it's an insult to one of most memorable and greatest singles ever from the band. Pure c.rap and should have not been released...

Donnerstag, 24. September 2015, 10:44

Your first mobile phone?

Ericsson GA628.

Freitag, 28. August 2015, 23:15

NEW SINGLE! Scooter - Riot

A positive suprise! Certainly a step to the right direction. Perhaps Scooter is not dead just yet... Love the quitar!

Mittwoch, 26. August 2015, 12:14

Trance_enders, your favourites?

I'm gonna go with Soul Train

Montag, 24. August 2015, 16:59

Invent the name of the forthcoming Scooter album

The Trend Followers, No Unique, Where Is Rick? (Help Us). Black Room does indeed sound great but. We know the next album will probably be bad... Gone are the good old days like Wicked, We Bring The Noise or The Stadium Techno Experience. I'm never gonna open my copy of T5C. Too painful...

Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2015, 10:34

What music styles do you expected for the next scooter's album?

Not sure if I even expect the next album much. Still not totally recovered from the blow delivered by T5C. But yeah, guess I'll give it a listen when the time comes...

Dienstag, 2. Juni 2015, 14:48

FASTER HARDER SCOOTER Club Mix

Zitat von »trew793« No Vinyls? T5C was released on vinyl, it's the first album that was released on vinyl after OHH. Yeah, true. I meant single releases

Dienstag, 2. Juni 2015, 10:03

FASTER HARDER SCOOTER Club Mix

It's a great club mix indeed, that older school power and energy from the band. I'm so happy that I have the metal box promo and green vinyl ^_^ They don't have stuff like those anymore, now just boring 2 tracks releases and no vinyls

Sonntag, 31. Mai 2015, 16:50

Radiate vs. Radiate

Jumping all over Mich..., I mean World is not so good either but it has great single releases and some tracks are worth listening. For example, in The Big F.uck Up I simply cannot listen the first 4 tracks counting the intro. I knew when I saw a pic of H.P. with Skrillex that the then-new album would suck. I hate dupstep and Skrillex so much...

Sonntag, 31. Mai 2015, 14:46

Radiate vs. Radiate

Yeah, those are ok. My favorite is Fallin', it's so great! Has that nice feeling and a bit old school sound world. But yeah, worst album from Scooter for sure IMO. So so so disappointed... I actually decided not to buy this album at all (my first and I used to collect) but then my friend sent the russian release to me. Haha. But I'm never gonna open it.

Sonntag, 31. Mai 2015, 12:14

The best single of T5C ?

If I'm really going to have to choose one it'd be Can't Stop The Hardcore. It funny and actually has some Scooterish moments. The rest three are so not the band I have listened since 1996. They don't have any memorable melodies, they feel so rushed and just awful tracks all the way. BTW, is 999 a real single or just a video release? Because it would be my first choise with those. Has that power and energy, at least somewhat.

Sonntag, 31. Mai 2015, 12:10

Radiate vs. Radiate

I can't vote either of those two. It just doesn't feel like Scooter anymore...

Montag, 25. Mai 2015, 09:05

Could Bigroom Blitz have been saved?

It should have not been made at all... Worst start for a new chapter.