Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Dienstag, 16. Januar 2018, 22:21

Forenbeitrag von: »Imre -SP-«

100% Scooter App

Kontor's gonna get you for that. At least they got me So watch out. Also, downloading from non-GooglePlay sources is a bit dodgy.

Samstag, 25. November 2017, 11:52

SCOOTER @ Budapest Park 2018

No, Park has a valid contract until 2019.

Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017, 11:00

Synthwave/retrowave

Yeah I've been into retrowave since mid-2015. Here's my project: https://megahit.bandcamp.com I like the softer kind of synthwave. The GosTurbatorBrut stuff is just too rough for me, though I like quite a few tracks from them. I rather go for Timecop1983, Lazerhawk, The Midnight and such artists. Preferably with a cyberpunk attitude.

Donnerstag, 25. Mai 2017, 10:19

ANNOUNCEMENT: the board is dead - long live SCOOTER BRIGADE - new fan page

Actually Sandra has a point there But I'd still encourage everyone to join the Facebook group, since it's much more comfortable to use.

Donnerstag, 18. Mai 2017, 11:46

Scooter @ Budapest 27.05.2017.

Kerozin will be the support act again. It's written on the FB event

Dienstag, 21. März 2017, 15:21

Baxxter again in German Idols jury for 2017 season

Zitat von »Marat« Is it international? yes, it is. No need to get testy, I said you were right. Zitat von »FrAnkyyone« -they can make a tour in Russia or United Kingdom agian! They don't "make" tours in other countries man. You have to book them.

Dienstag, 21. März 2017, 12:16

Didn't know about the Tallinn concert being part of the tour. Cool!

Montag, 20. März 2017, 15:26

Actually he's right, the concert in Hungary is not part of the tour. Neither are the concerts in the other countries.

Montag, 20. März 2017, 12:57

#what car are yours#

VW Bora 1.6 2002 16V

Freitag, 10. März 2017, 15:44

Name new album: WILD & WICKED!

Zitat von »1349« The title atleast sound oldschool and energic and not some lame edm. Someone's gonna be veeery sad and disappointed

Mittwoch, 8. März 2017, 21:38

Scooter dancers in a club. Mhm.

I dislike the whole weed culture so I rarely make 420-related jokes but yeah, it was pretty much obvious.

Dienstag, 7. März 2017, 15:03

That's €12 per person. Not bad for a small VIP area with three welcome drink bottles, if you ask me.

Dienstag, 7. März 2017, 10:17

Not bad, I'd take on the €420 ticket with 20 of my mates IF the dancers are included in the price But calling them "go-go" dancers is a terrible lie.

Samstag, 4. März 2017, 20:28

ANNOUNCEMENT: the board is dead - long live SCOOTER BRIGADE - new fan page

Turn off group notifications, and there you go. First thing I did after joining.

Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2017, 19:19

Scooter @ Budapest 27.05.2017.

Zitat von »Alex_Serbia« and come back around 7:30 The front row will be full by then

Mittwoch, 1. Februar 2017, 09:09

Who the Fxxk is PattyG?

Zitat von »djtoze« Learn some dialects of speaking and also portuguese. foda-se!

Montag, 30. Januar 2017, 21:27

Who the Fxxk is PattyG?

Well, I've been listening to your tracks since, like, 2006 or so? And I must admit, I hear that your sound improved almost nothing. Your tracks are still weak in structure and are extremely overcompressed. They simply sound bad. Either you should put a lot more work into it, or leave the whole thing completely. BTW we have a Facebook group instead the forum, join here so you can get more response.

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2017, 10:40

Global Offensive's LIVESTREAM is starting in few minutes

Zitat von »Frontliner« In 2017 IP adress doesn't prove anything. You can change it easy and quick, if you want. If you had ONE request from the same IP as another member at the same time, you're busted. Easy.

Montag, 16. Januar 2017, 21:28

which keyboards does jay frog played on the we like it loud tour

He played a Roland JP8000 then, that's sure. Rick also had one of those. I don't know the other synths.