Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Samstag, 26. April 2008, 10:01

Forenbeitrag von: »Quethas«

I guess that was it

So I'm leaving this forum. It was a habit for a long time but I think it's done for now. My love for Scooter have faded, new stuff doesn't impress at all and after all, it seems that old members I loved to chat with have gone away. After this I feel that there isn't anything worthy of checking anymore. So I like to thank for these years I have spend with you and I have a great time here and have managed to have great discussions. Big thanks for DFS too. Because of you I registered here and have ...

Sonntag, 13. April 2008, 17:20

The Best Chapter ???

I liked the style of 2nd most but I find the quality of tracks of the 1st one the best (Rhapsody In E, Across The Sky, Euphoria, Stuttgart, Awakening, Different Reality...). 3rd and 4th are just disgrace to what Scooter has been except for TSTE and the first few b-sides from the chapter.

Sonntag, 30. März 2008, 15:19

Song of the day :D

Juno Reactor - Inca Steppa

Sonntag, 30. März 2008, 15:12

Review-topic

Juno Reactor - Gods & Monsters 1. Inca Steppa 2. Tokyo Dub 3. Las Vegas Future Past 4. Mind Of The Free 5. Immaculate Crucifixion 6. City Of The Sinful 7. Tanta Pena 8. Perfect Crime 9. Pretty Girl God is god I don't even start to count how many albums Juno Reactor have released. But the amount of those is huge. Still except for few tracks and old Bible Of Dreams album I haven't checked them as close as they would earn. So I hope that Gods & Monsters is an album worthy of checking. Don't know re...

Montag, 24. März 2008, 11:25

Quethas - Visions 3

Time to have new vision! First hour stays mostly in the progtrance while the second is goa trance. Enjoy Pryda – Pjanoo JS16 – Lights Go Wild Ernesto vs. Bastian - Thrill Solarstone – Rain Stars Eternal Klopfgeister – The Day After (Live Mix) Orkidea – Requiem Mike Foyle vs. Signalrunners – Love Theme Dusk (Mike’s Broken Record Mix) Orkidea – Better Day Takkra – Black Dahlia Nicholas Bennison – Turbomachinery Red Sun – This Love (Longredsun Mix) Juno Reactor – Jungle High Hallucinogen – Alpha Ce...

Montag, 24. März 2008, 09:26

Posse Drums 05 anyone?

Good god do you really have to open a new topic for this every week? >_>

Sonntag, 23. März 2008, 10:46

Scooter's original songs

Zitat von »"transcore"« At least 90% of Scooter songs are covered or sampled. Face it. I like Scooter for the music and don't really care if it's theirs or not. Then again some original tracks are better than Scooter's versions. Especially in the last 5 years.

Sonntag, 23. März 2008, 10:12

TQIWITQ on English music channel!

That's because H.P. refers a lot into UK. Nicknames Sheffield-Dave and Dave From Sheffield being one of the biggest refers. And there comes probably more electronic music from UK than from Germany.

Freitag, 21. März 2008, 15:49

Best album.

Good to see that Wicked is getting appreciation it earns. I voted for ATBGO though. Mostly because of oldschool-trancers like Rhapsody In E, Different Reality and Cosmos.

Donnerstag, 20. März 2008, 18:51

The Return.....

If it's dedicated for me I guess I have to check it out. I will give you my opinion soon enough.

Sonntag, 16. März 2008, 16:32

Song of the day :D

Mike Foyle vs. Signalrunners - Love Theme Dusk (Mike's Broken Record Mix) Really tasty in the club :wink:

Sonntag, 16. März 2008, 15:12

Favourite Instrumental?

Zitat von »"Davay"« Stuttgart! I love it! Is it composed by Ferris Bueller? Well Ferris was Scooter-member at that point and after he left, Scooter haven't really done piano-based tracks... So my guess is that Ferris have been in major role while making Stuttgart.

Sonntag, 16. März 2008, 15:07

Review-topic

Junkie XL - Booming Back At You 01. Booming right at you 02. Cities in dust 03. You make me feel so good 04. Stratosphere 05. Mad pursuit 06. More 07. 1967 poem 08. Zage 09. Clash 10. New toy 11. No way 12. Not enough Better than the previous album Oh yeah. Junkie XL is releasing new stuff once again. It is always interesting to hear what Tom Holkenborg has to offer. In the past he has offered a lot of interesting tracks, especially in the beginning. The last album Today wasn't so great but then...

Sonntag, 16. März 2008, 09:12

Favourite Instrumental?

Zitat von »"KoMoDo"« Wait, Rhapsody in E hasn't got the most votes so far? It's a fantastic track. Other greats include Cosmos (version without vocals), Dusty Vinyl, Liquid is Liquid, Stuttgart, No Release, Coldwater Canyon, Zebras Crossing the Street,... I bet we have some fans around here who haven't even heard old stuff like RiE or Stuttgart

Freitag, 14. März 2008, 15:37

TQIWITQ on English music channel!

Zitat von »"Fohti"« i dont like freefall...i can hear it, but i dont like it. scooterjumpstyle i love But you love Freefall with H.P. shouts? Come on there isn't much difference between these two tracks. Well it's nice that Scooter have some airplay in the UK. Maybe Scooter will get some chartposition over there with TQIWITQ

Donnerstag, 13. März 2008, 20:46

Favourite Instrumental?

Rhapsody In E wins any other Scooter-track easily.

Samstag, 8. März 2008, 09:02

Review-topic

DJ Orkidea - Metaverse 1 Orkidea - Metaverse 2 Andy Moor vs. Orkidea - YearZerp 3 Orkidea - Free Dreams 4 David West & Orkidea - God's Garden 5 Solarstone & Orkidea - Slowmotion 6 Orkidea - Stretching Time 7 Lowland & Orkidea - Masochrist 8 Way Out West - Killa (Orkidea vs. Dallas Superstars Remix) 9 Orkidea - Requiem 10 Nightwish - Bye Bye Beautiful (DJ Orkidea Remix) Thq quality beats quantity Now is the time. DJ Orkidea releases finally a new trancealbum. It's been already 5 years when glorio...

Sonntag, 2. März 2008, 17:42

Quethas - Visions 2

So, here comes the new set. Again the first hour of the set is fairly fresh music (except for Pitstop). Second hour is then again pretty much progtrance. Idea came from Killa. i wanted to use it as a intro-track and now it begins the second hour. Hybrid – Until Tomorrow (Stefan Anion & Starfire’s Mix) Miika Kuisma Feat. Cristal Snow – Till The Dawn Jaytech – Pepe’s Garden Shawn Mitiska & Joey Medina – After Hours Ensemble (David West Remix) Carl & Joni – Foresaken Lowland & Orkidea – Masochrist ...

Samstag, 1. März 2008, 16:07

-> "Hands On Scooter" project is still alive:

Zitat von »"nekholm"« Zitat von »"Quethas"« Zitat von »"transcore"« I have never heard of this "Hands On Scooter" project. Can someone please explain?? Basically project where other artists makes their own versions of Scooter tracks. Kinda like The Gutter Techno Experience? Everyone seemed to love that one :roll: Yes. Basically this is the exactly same thing. Only difference here is that Scooter decided to change name - they try to make us believe that they invented something new and wonderful....

Samstag, 1. März 2008, 15:31

-> "Hands On Scooter" project is still alive:

Zitat von »"Dave From Sheffield"« Zitat von »"Quethas"« Zitat von »"Keyser Soze"« i would hear rammstein or atb on hands on scooter, but we all know that 1st league artist wouldn't remix scooter During the time I was in the ATB forum (around 2/3 years ago) André clearly stated that he would never do remix for Scooter. Scooter remixed ATB's track... Anyway, it makes me happy to hear that this project is not dead. I remember when Jay explained about this on Sunshine Live when he played that long ...