Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 52.

Montag, 5. Dezember 2016, 17:20

Forenbeitrag von: »Liquid Vision 86«

Scooter's best "no real direction" album

Sheffield for me, had a great variety of tracks and it's one of those albums I always feel like people overlook, maybe not so much here but people in general when it comes to thinking of albums Scooter have made.

Freitag, 25. November 2016, 09:43

Scooter should stop NOW!

Zitat von »Scooterworld« The day has come, two guys are discussing beards lol Gotta find something to talk about these days haha

Donnerstag, 3. November 2016, 19:41

Scooter videos. 20 years ago and now.

Zitat von »Sandra« I remember phoning up to "vote" for your favourite video to be played and then waiting for it to hopefully be played Haha yes! Ah it feels like that was a long time ago now lol

Sonntag, 23. Oktober 2016, 01:25

Rumors?!?

I know Michael's been a massive part of Scooter, I don't want them to stop making music, I like a couple of tracks from ACE but I always go back to listening to the music they made that I enjoy most, same goes for AC/DC, I don't know where AC/DC go from here with Angus being the only original left but I do want to see Scooter carry on, the fact that the 25th anniversary tour is going to be their biggest yet is nothing but positive signs, could be a chance to show new music live as well as play t...

Samstag, 22. Oktober 2016, 14:52

Rumors?!?

Scooter has gone a bit like AC/DC to be fair, Angus Young is the only original member left, HP is the only original member left of Scooter, granted their completely different acts but unless the next album happens to blow ACE out the water I think it would be a fitting time for Scooter/HP to call it a day. As much as I love them I think the time is starting to approach......

Samstag, 22. Oktober 2016, 14:50

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Alter Bridge - Twilight Taking a break from electronic music and getting my rock on haha!

Mittwoch, 28. September 2016, 01:54

That's it for really

Hahahaha!! I suppose not every "artist" has the musical ear lol

Freitag, 23. September 2016, 05:04

That's it for really

Zitat von »Oblivion« You shouldn't believe what Portuguese musicians and producers tell you. Your 'work' will never be rewarded, because your music isn't good You just broke a man's dream lol!

Mittwoch, 17. August 2016, 01:18

My interview with Rick

Pretty cool actually

Sonntag, 14. August 2016, 05:05

How many albums until 25YOH?

To be fair a lot of Scooter's awesome tracks didn't have any vocals so if they have so much music already produced then something like an instrumental album would be great to see. Not that I don't like Hp's lyrics but they've produced some immense instrumentals over the years.

Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2016, 19:48

Scooter - a part of life?

Great to read something like this. A lot of my friends when I started listening to scooter mocked me but I stuck with it. Still listen to them to this day, I remember buying a stadium techno experience on holiday in Scarborough, chucked it in a cd walkman that I got for Christmas and ever since that day that was me hooked. I can still remember siting on the edge of the bed bopping around to take a break haha! Good times

Mittwoch, 20. Juli 2016, 21:21

That's it for really

This thread has become most entertaining......

Montag, 11. Juli 2016, 15:06

Alé alé

I'll be in the corner chuckling if anyone needs me! Haha.

Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016, 21:48

My Scooter artworks

These are really cool guys! I have no clue about when it comes to making things like this so I have a lot of appreciation for those who can do it, great stuff

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2016, 23:50

That's it for really

Producing music like this I wouldn't call it a "career" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbFRe4cbnE4 Dear lord!!

Sonntag, 26. Juni 2016, 13:02

That's it for really

Dude are you tone deaf? That's a serious question btw ALL the tracks I've heard from you are always out of key, the synths aren't in the same key as the basslines and the vocal is always out of key with everything else, it sounds horrendous man!

Sonntag, 19. Juni 2016, 14:26

That's it for really

Zitat von »The Double K« Zitat von »Liquid Vision 86« The 1st post was brilliant "waiting for the entertaining comments" LOL!! Thanks No worries mate hahaha!!

Samstag, 18. Juni 2016, 18:53

This should be Scooter's new INTRO on their live shows!

That's absolutely sublime, truly amazing.

Samstag, 18. Juni 2016, 18:51

That's it for really

Ears will be rejoicing the world over.......nah on a serious note if you enjoy it then just keep on producing for fun, make music for yourself not others, that's what I was always told! The 1st post was brilliant "waiting for the entertaining comments" LOL!!

Samstag, 28. Mai 2016, 17:26

I Make Music

Thanks mate, much appreciate that. My sidechain fx is pretty basic to be fair, I use FL's stereo enhancer linked with a muted kick sample. For a more aggressive and faster way of doing it I use FL's gross beat and then adjust the waves on that as neccesary to get the effect I want.