Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Freitag, 4. Mai 2018, 09:24

Forenbeitrag von: »Scooterworld«

best scooter show ever

Aren't you overreacting here, Marat? Come on! Yes, it could have happened like you said, but the show must go on kinda. And it was anyhow a privat gig of maybe 2-3songs. So if organizer f#cks up, their fault kinda. For all we know from the stage they even didnt notice the issue. So cool down, bro ;) Dont make an elephant out of a mouse please ;)

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2018, 11:38

Chart Positions "100% Scooter"

Zitat von »aganim« The moment when you realize you could have sold out a venue holding 5000 people for the past 10 years and imagine all the additional money you could have made... :pinch: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2018, 11:37

NEW SINGLE! Mary Got No Lamb

Zitat von »Ninja Elephant 87« ... anyone still listening to, and loving, Mary Got No Lamb?! :love: :love: :love: Yes I do, with no less love as at first sight. Top song 8)

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2018, 11:35

best scooter show ever

I would say so, yes, Trew794

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2018, 11:34

WALL OF CHINA sees the light as new single in 2018?

WALL OF CHINA features on this new Future Trance release of 5-2018. Does this mean it might be the next single to be released? https://www.google.at/amp/s/www.dance-ch…4-tracklist/amp

Sonntag, 8. April 2018, 19:38

April Fools from Scooter?

Amsterdam, with 5-6000 tickets I believe, sold out within 7 hours , was a first for Scooter. Record indeed.

Sonntag, 8. April 2018, 19:36

Back to the 90s and 00s

So just as short as expected on this 90s "festival" show. Was the same a few years back in Antwerp on this same 90s stuff we've attended back then.

Sonntag, 8. April 2018, 19:35

Chart Positions "100% Scooter"

Tickets for the tour are selling like fresh buns at a bakery, many were (and are) sold out, more and more dates added with time during 2018. Amsterdam 5500-6000 tickets sold out in 7 hours etc etc! They are really on the roll this 25th year! Good to experience this!

Sonntag, 25. März 2018, 17:44

Wild & wicked tour tshirt

Coming from Holland is not automatically an excuse for not being good in English lol. I get your point, but had to react lol :P You can surely still get the shirt in Scooters merchandise shop. But beware, postage costs are quite high...

Sonntag, 25. März 2018, 17:42

Slin & rick

Here you can read more, under the ink in this toppic http://scootertechno.com/forum/index.php…&threadID=25598

Sonntag, 25. März 2018, 17:41

Slin & rick

Slin visited friday night Rick's first concert ass member of Leichmatrose. Nothing more nithing less. So they are kinda in contact again, or still.

Freitag, 16. März 2018, 15:38

Congratz HP

Happy birthday, H.P. ! Keep the vibe!

Freitag, 9. März 2018, 16:16

Number of youtube-clicks is shrinking

Is it me or are for many bands Youtube clicks shrinking. Noticed it at a few bands I follow. That they dont reach click hights they reached usually. And that just since late summer 2017. Till then all was kinda like it always was, but after that a click-low turning point. Dont people watch vids that much anymore due to Spotify and co. Were vids just watched as sort of free stream. And as Spotify and co give you it now as stream, people more and more stopped listening/watching Youtube??

Freitag, 9. März 2018, 16:12

100% Scooter - 25 Years Wild & Wicked (new album) / Out: 15.12.2017

Nice news, although no 20.000+ sales needed to get there in Belgium ;) But still, some money for your delicious fries to invest in :P

Freitag, 9. März 2018, 16:11

HP BAXXTER and Stefan Raab - Rebel Yell

Here: http://www.myspass.de/shows/tvshows/tv-t…l-Yell--/24851/

Freitag, 9. März 2018, 16:09

HP BAXXTER and Stefan Raab - Rebel Yell

Yes I have, not from YouTube though, but from another streaming site. Dunno if it will work in all countries though....

Donnerstag, 8. März 2018, 17:15

Hehe seems Scooter want to be able to eat more often the famous delicious Belgian Fries :D So they try to conquer Belgium ;)

Dienstag, 6. März 2018, 15:36

Seems physical stuff does nuff of a job in Belgium still then ;) Well, guess it is nice for Phil to have as much as possible 5th chapter singles on the cutted-down-and-changed release to also have some extra % of the Belgium one ;)