Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Samstag, 14. April 2018, 13:32

Forenbeitrag von: »aganim«

Chart Positions "100% Scooter"

The moment when you realize you could have sold out a venue holding 5000 people for the past 10 years and imagine all the additional money you could have made...

Samstag, 14. April 2018, 12:48

best scooter show ever

That laser show was indeed cool but wtf happened at Maria? I guess the plan was to switch to H.P.'s live voice but someone forgot to turn his mic on?

Dienstag, 3. April 2018, 16:26

April Fools from Scooter?

Oh this is great!! I might go to one of the december gigs

Samstag, 3. März 2018, 13:44

Hp Let Down

well do you always talk to people you don't know? I hate to break this to you, but you are not friends with H.P. and as far as I can tell he wasn't unfriendly to you. He acknowledged what you said and minded his own business.

Freitag, 16. Februar 2018, 19:10

Jubiläums Tour - Tour Dates - Wild and Wicked Tour - 25 years of Hardcore

Zitat von »belgium-dave« Come on aganim. Nessaja is their only #1 in germany. They should have played this instead of Maria. So what? It's just a song! I'm glad they don't base their tracklist on how well the singles performed. Also yes Nessaja was number 1, but at the same time not as much of a crowd favorite in live shows as for example Maria or One. I'd say it's Call Me Manana tier: The crowd loves it, but it's not essential. Just like The Logical Song, or Posse. Zitat I kept telling him it ...

Freitag, 16. Februar 2018, 15:23

Jubiläums Tour - Tour Dates - Wild and Wicked Tour - 25 years of Hardcore

Wow that track list is surprising! They did 2 instrumental medleys WTF?!!! God damn I'm so pissed I didn't buy a ticket this time around, I hope there's gonna be a live album or smth... Zitat Wait, no Nessaja???? tbh I'm sick of Nessaja, One and Maria but ppl will Riot if Scooter kicked the last two off the playlist... I'd rather have something else than Nessaja and yup they did it.

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 19:40

Some TV Dates

H.P.: "sorry I went to German" lol

Freitag, 2. Februar 2018, 01:29

FB- and Instagram-live

Zitat Dunno, but if i’m correct imre got sued by making an app without making profit of it. If I remember correctly that's because he used copyrighted material and even though he didn't make any money on it the fact that it was available on google play is technically still "commercial use" when it comes to the law I guess. Zitat They delete lots of tracks from the latest album too just After the release. yes, but I doubt anyone ever got sued for this. bBut such a system doesn't exist for FB and...

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2018, 19:03

FB- and Instagram-live

Why would Scooter sue them? There are tons of live videos filmed with ppls phones on youtube too. Most of the time the quality sucks anyway....

Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2018, 17:06

Ist das wirklich noch Scooter?!?

Zitat Scooter hatte damals viele Top Ten Hits gehabt,doch das hat nach gelassen. Und wie etwas ankomt sieht man halt eben an solchen Plazierungen. Ach es ist mir scheißegal wie gut Singles in den Charts plaziert sind. Klar ist es schön wenn man da oben irgendwo ist, aber das ist doch nicht wichtig. Also wenn ich H.P. oder Michael oder Phil wäre dann ist mir es tausendmal wichtiger Konzerte, Festivals und Auftritte zu spielen und neue Musik zu veröffentlichen als irgendwelche Chartpositionen auf...

Mittwoch, 31. Januar 2018, 12:59

Ist das wirklich noch Scooter?!?

Zitat Friends - No Fate - F*ck the Millenium - Maria - Age of Love - The Night Aii shot theDJ - One(always hardcore)um einige zu nennen. Aber auch bei denen Tracks sind doch viele komplett verschieden. No Fate ist etwas ganz anderes als Maria, Scooter haben schon immer wieder den Sound gewechselt und ehrlich gesagt finde ich es gut, dass man nicht immer die gleichen Tracks produziert. Es ist so lustig: Fragt man Leute über Scooter aus sagen die immer "Das ist doch seit 20 Jahren immer die gleic...

Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2017, 13:43

100% Scooter - 25 Years Wild & Wicked (new album) / Out: 15.12.2017

Zitat So the album went #19 in germany. Big failure everywhere. lmao it's a best of... I expected it to not chart at all, 19 us actually pretty decent Zitat How come scooter doesn’t sell old albums when they release something new? It’s full of Eminemalbums now. Even queen and ABBA sell more while everybody should have this album already. oh maybe it's because Eminem and ABBA are HUGE?

Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2017, 14:12

Number of youtube-clicks is shrinking

Army of Hardcore from 5 years ago "only" has around 2 million views...

Mittwoch, 6. Dezember 2017, 18:03

New Single: In Rave We Trust – Amateur Hour (Anthem Mix)

ok watched the video, listened to the new version, listened to the club mix and... The song is alright and the club mix is pretty good. It's actually the first club mix without H.P.'s vocals since... I don't remember lol

Montag, 27. November 2017, 18:35

New Single: In Rave We Trust – Amateur Hour (Anthem Mix)

How the hell can you buy it already in australia? Zitat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_fvOfXgDzk yeah I just hear a distorted noise and that's all, had to turn it off after 3 seconds.

Freitag, 17. November 2017, 21:16

okay the tracklist of that DJ mix is absolutely awesome! And I'm actually surprised they didn't forget Vallee de Larmes as part of the singles. I dunno about the new version of In Rave We Trust, gotta hear the full thing. Zitat Or are they really thinking, that in 2017 a rather regular fan of Scooter doesn't have\know their singles? Is it neccessary to sell your fans things you sold once earlier? It's just a best of with some additional stuff lol, chill. Artists release new best of compilations ...

Sonntag, 5. November 2017, 15:57

Zitat von »Xer« What is classical/successful in blitz that it deserves this rework attention? The main melody that's from an old turkish song if I remember correctly? Bigroom Blitz sucks, but if there is anything that could make it better, then it's a completely new arrangement of this song... And I really hope these new arrangements aren't just lazy hammered down versions of the radio edits. That would be bad.

Samstag, 4. November 2017, 19:31

That's a surprising tracklist... Looking forward to that I'm Lonely version.