Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 806.

Freitag, 4. Mai 2018, 08:21

Forenbeitrag von: »Marat«

best scooter show ever

Zitat von »trew793« To me it sounds like they just used the playback audio for the youtube video. are you guys fkin SERIOUS? they always had this playback at every single show. just the mic didn't work and nobody even bothered. Just shows how low the band is now.

Freitag, 13. April 2018, 15:01

best scooter show ever

are you serious?

Dienstag, 10. April 2018, 18:01

best scooter show ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5LjQDbawoA congrats on a fantastic show. Wicked!

Montag, 2. April 2018, 17:31

April Fools from Scooter?

it's on their official page as well - http://prntscr.com/izsoz2 but it has to be the ga4est april fools "joke" ever in the history of mankind.

Freitag, 16. Februar 2018, 09:37

Jubiläums Tour - Tour Dates - Wild and Wicked Tour - 25 years of Hardcore

i swear that just a couple of days ago i thought that it would be super nice to have aii shot the dj back as well as the huge middle finger from the 2006 tour )

Freitag, 9. Februar 2018, 10:45

Jubiläums Tour - Tour Dates - Wild and Wicked Tour - 25 years of Hardcore

the down side of living in thailand is that it's not that easy to visit the show in europe )) have fun guys and make sure to upload plenty of videos on youtube ))

Montag, 27. November 2017, 13:33

Scooter in Riga, Latvia

always we missed the beginning of the show though

Dienstag, 14. November 2017, 14:50

Scooter in Riga, Latvia

Anyone else coming? Me and Phil are flying to Riga on Saturday. Pre-party at B-Bars.

Freitag, 27. Oktober 2017, 12:53

100% Scooter - 25 Years Wild & Wicked (new album) / Out: 15.12.2017

Something is being released. Something is being bought. I would understand, if somebody would whine that there are unsold items, but these collectable items are being sold all the time. Nobody urges you to buy it...

Dienstag, 24. Oktober 2017, 10:36

100% Scooter - 25 Years Wild & Wicked (new album) / Out: 15.12.2017

Zitat von »Kelvo« I ended this a few posts ago, it's old news now, it was just my opinion on it that's all. I won't be buying Rick's new music as I'm not interested in it. You're not interested in it, yet you have an opinion on it. Nice.

Sonntag, 1. Oktober 2017, 00:08

"My Gabber" (new single) / Scooter & Jebroer / Out: 29 August 2017

Zitat von »slimshady« Lol Sherlock, the tracks are the same, the only big difference is hp-lyrics. Thought ,you‘re pretty late if you just „found out“. And btw as far as I‘m informed you get ca. 1€ per 1000 views, so if the video got around 1mio views, they probably earned about 1000€. in germany around 2-2.5k euro per 1m views but yeah, roughly average is 1k usd per 1m.

Montag, 25. September 2017, 10:31

Chart positions "Scooter Forever"

Zitat von »Xer« Zitat von »Marat« universal nation has been removed from spotify for some reason. yet it's still on apple music. Zitat von »enJ0Yable« Also The First Rebirth and The House of House have been removed from Spotify. Mini Update from Russian VK on Universal Nation, The First Rebirth & The House Of House missing in action tracks from the streaming services: Those tracks belong to Bonzai Progressive label, and they will from now on be re-released (and be available) only on the web-rel...

Mittwoch, 20. September 2017, 11:20

universal nation has been removed from spotify for some reason. yet it's still on apple music.

Mittwoch, 6. September 2017, 10:00

Zitat von »enJ0Yable« BREAKING NEWS: Scooter just entered the Apple Music charts in Turkmenistan, with "Scooter Forever" at #6 and "Ace" at #7 told ya! people will believe scooter is #1 in USA without even checking

Montag, 4. September 2017, 16:55

enjoyable can put any numbers he wants and everyone will believe them. the sweet moments of modern media

Donnerstag, 31. August 2017, 16:19

The Scooter Forever review thread

it's leaked already. i like the album. kiss goodnight it great, wild and wicked is great

Donnerstag, 31. August 2017, 16:13

"Scooter Forever" (new album) / Out: 1 September 2017

can someone explain, HOW albums are being leaked? I'm so curious

Donnerstag, 31. August 2017, 11:06

"Scooter Forever" (new album) / Out: 1 September 2017

or at midnight on spotify, as usual