Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Samstag, 3. Oktober 2009, 17:03

Forenbeitrag von: »Kujirudo«

So this is how it's going to be, Scooter?

Zitat von »Scooterworld« When notes are changed the melody is different, and I'm sure other bands do similar things. It's impossible to invent always new melodies when there are made millions of tracks in the last decades. I'm sure far more bands rip, also in pop music, because much tracks sound similar nowadays. Every track is inspired by some other track in some way. OK, inspired by does not always equal ripping, but most of the time it does...... I studied architecture, and they learned us t...

Samstag, 3. Oktober 2009, 00:39

Zitat von »Scooterworld« Zitat von »Mr Hyper« Is it easier to rip? . No, for sure not. I think it's quite hard to find the right sounds that fit together to make one good powerful track out of them, it's an art of it's own, ripping from 5 to 10 songs and make one flowing powerfull track out of it, it's not easy Covering an entire track is lot's easier, but making a track out of 10 ripped parts is quite hard, and one has to be creative to able to do so I'm sorry, but you're not exactly right the...

Freitag, 2. Oktober 2009, 15:31

Zitat von »Alucard« The bad thing is that they got predictable now with theme albums. As they said it will be much hardstyle i knew that they will ripp off the latest hardstyle tracks. And it happened. It's like a Technoboy album fused with pitched Refrains. Well it sounds good but only because Technoboy and the other hardstyle artists produced nice originals. Exactly, I, too, admit that some tracks don't sound bad, but that's only because the original tracks are so good. Zitat von »Butcher« I ...

Freitag, 2. Oktober 2009, 14:05

Zitat von »Massive Tudom« BUT: If they created everything on this album all themself, it would be a great album, but we have to look at the reality, this is not the case, and if you know a lot tracks they've taken stuff from, the album gets boring very soon. It seems they create less themselves every album and from the past we know that they are able to make good tracks with fewer parts "borrowed". My thoughts exactly! I'd love to hear an album containing only stuff they created themselves. Or ...

Freitag, 2. Oktober 2009, 07:35

Zitat von »Nic« Personally, if I were to lose my faith in a band, I would just say that I've gone off them and I'd stop listening, instead of starting some kind of hate campaign... just my opinion. Now now, no need to call this a campaign of hate. How many times must I repeat myself? That's not why I'm here. And yes, I've moved on. Yes, I've started listening to other things. But it's still a bitter pill to swallow to look back at the group you used to idolise and from which you know they're no...

Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2009, 22:07

Zitat von »Ninja Stewart« Kujirido - I think it's clear that Scooter have taken on this style of forming new tracks now. They take ideas and inspiration from other artists and fuse older tracks into new, Scooter tracks. Morally, this might be wrong in your opinion. But this is how they're doing things now and if that's what they want to do, then they can. If you don't like it, then don't listen. I can understand why it would annoy people that Scooter make these kinds of tracks, but there's noth...

Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2009, 21:51

Well, if you don't read my post, do you mind to not post at all? Because 1. I'm not here to whine 2. I'm not here to moan 3. I'm here to share my thoughts (which is a normal thing for something called a forum) and 4. Because I hope people actually find some things here they see as 'true'. I don't hate Scooter, not at all. I just don't like what they do right now. And if you, Will, think I do hate them, then please don't bother posting here anymore since you are wasting both your and my precious ...

Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2009, 21:43

(I apologize for multi-posting but I'm having some trouble with the quote function) Zitat von »Will« Would also just like to say that not all of the tracks Scooter samples are original themselves: Headhunterz took vocals from Pendulum - Prelude and Slam - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhy_HwWmW5A Technoboy took vocals from Matia Bazar - Ti Sento (They even got the original singer on the video) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4JwenFloWk I might seem to be picky, but at the end of the day, most...

Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2009, 21:40

Zitat von »Will« Zitat von »Kujirudo« 8. See You Smile - This one is obvious too. If you don't recognise these samples, you have a lot to learn about classics. Paul Elstak - Rainbow In The Sky http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xvkYaldSd0 @ 0:00 Way to go Scooter: you used to shout out to him in Hyper Hyper and now you use one of his biggest hits of all time? (Also, anyone suggesting Paul would be honored to have Scooter use his samples is wrong) A fact with a source or just your own thinking? Obv...

Donnerstag, 1. Oktober 2009, 21:14

Maybe some of you guys here still remember me me, but most of you probally won't. It doesn't really matter wether you've seen me before on this forum. If you have though, then you know I used to be a huge Scooter fan. And I mean huge. I've got every album and almost every single 'till The Ultimate Aural Orgasm. They used to be my favorite artist group. I'm saying 'used to be' because a lot has changed since the last time I was here (which was something like at the time of the release of The Ulti...

Sonntag, 1. April 2007, 13:13

Banned members...

You like owls? Check this out: http://www.orlyowl.com/

Sonntag, 1. April 2007, 13:08

?!The United Vibe & ??Hyper New Version?? next Single?!

Zitat von »"Mr Hyper"« 4. Hyper 2007 (the hottest remix by Hotremix) Sweet.

Dienstag, 27. März 2007, 00:43

TUAO already bores me.

I'm getting tired of it too. Haven't listened to it for almost a month I think. Let's just say that there is a huge boom of releases at the moment and I listen more to those than to the, somewhat already, old TUAO.

Dienstag, 27. März 2007, 00:39

Banned members...

Zitat von »"Sandra"« Why - what did you do? :shock: Haven't done anything just yet, but there are no reasons for the other bans either, are there?

Dienstag, 27. März 2007, 00:38

PlayStation 3 is here!

Zitat von »"Dave From Sheffield"« Zitat von »"Britt"« We just have bought the Wii Sorry to hear that, my friend. :lol: Considering the graphics and the DVD player, PS3 > Wii. So does it at internet rightnow, but the Wii is not yet on 100% of what I can do on the net. Considering the gameplay, Wii > PS3. Try it and you know what I mean.

Sonntag, 25. März 2007, 21:28

Banned members...

Great, Gee Tee Age is gone too. Hey Sebas, am I next on your list?

Sonntag, 25. März 2007, 21:24

Last person who post here wins!

So you're cold and played out huh? It's gone, it's over... Well guess what? It's not. It's still here and bigger than ever. You underestimated the hardest creation in music history. Look at it now, look at you now, stressed out, cause your kids got fed up, f*cking their head up. You know who they went to see? A 160 BPM, the DJ, the MC!

Sonntag, 25. März 2007, 21:21

Your Most Prized Possession

Without this thing, I would die of boresome in class, when I cycle to school or when I gotta work.

Sonntag, 25. März 2007, 21:19

Was this the meaning of Hands On Scooter?

This has been mentioned before, that the Hands On project tracks are on the singles. I think they first release all the remixes on the singles and maybe then make a compilation cd.

Sonntag, 25. März 2007, 21:16

PlayStation 3 is here!

If I would have the money, I would've bought it. But I've already spended all my money on the Wii+games+accesory and I'm saving for a new HDTV on my room. But I must admit, I didn't expect much of the PS3 because of it's delay, but it still has some cool stuff (Home rocks big time).