Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Samstag, 7. April 2018, 21:49

Forenbeitrag von: »Kelvo«

April Fools from Scooter?

Was Amsterdam a record Sell out time for Scooter? Great to see 100% Scooter doing good in the charts, 14 weeks, I hope we see gold later this year. Regarding new material, I think it's not needed, Forever has plenty of decent material to release another 3 singles easily, they should make full use of this great album and maybe try and get Forever back in the chart light.

Sonntag, 18. Februar 2018, 14:54

Jubiläums Tour - Tour Dates - Wild and Wicked Tour - 25 years of Hardcore

Sad but true fact unfortunately, costs to much and it just isn't part of today's trends, band's rarely release live footage anymore, that said many do still record the sound so could be a possible future bonus CD but it's highly doubtful. This being the 25th year of Scooter. It's a big deal, to me this should have been recorded for the fans alone, we know the dvd will reach number 1 easily enough as past concerts have and the whole 25 year's is enough to promote that alone, look how well the 25 ...

Donnerstag, 8. Februar 2018, 18:25

Jubiläums Tour - Tour Dates - Wild and Wicked Tour - 25 years of Hardcore

Three things I look forward to seeing in a new tour. 1. The First revealing of the track list, always hope for that one rare track that's never played, the intro, finale and any surprise new versions. 2. The stage set up. They make awesome sets these days. 3. Camara's 😂. Hope the record this tour, been a while since a live release.

Donnerstag, 8. Februar 2018, 18:20

Chart Positions "100% Scooter"

Good to see it doing so well, it's rare these days to see this from Scooter as they always almost never chart and stay to long anymore. Be great if it reaches gold status.

Donnerstag, 8. Februar 2018, 18:18

Lass Uns Tanzen (Extended Mix)

I always preferred the original album, perfectly rounded as a track and obviously designed to be that length.

Samstag, 20. Januar 2018, 20:45

Album is holding up really well considering the recent year's lack of chart success, this album fully deserves it, fantastic package. Regarding PTBFTJ bonus tracks, my guess was always they were production tracks for a new album at the time when Axel was in the band, when he left I guess they thought why waste good solid finished tunes and used them as bonus tracks.

Dienstag, 16. Januar 2018, 21:34

Holding up well, I expected this, it's a sold album with wicked bonus material.

Dienstag, 16. Januar 2018, 21:33

100% Scooter App

Looks solid, be nice to have everything in one place, apps are the way forward.

Montag, 25. Dezember 2017, 02:00

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Posse, I wish all of you best wishes for Christmas. Have a good one guys.

Montag, 18. Dezember 2017, 14:35

100% Scooter - 25 Years Wild & Wicked (new album) / Out: 15.12.2017

Got the album, arrived day after release on regular delivery so pretty good. Mary got no Lamb is the album version not the single release which I find strange as it's a singles collection. Wonder what's up with that?

Dienstag, 12. Dezember 2017, 14:34

New Single: In Rave We Trust – Amateur Hour (Anthem Mix)

Really like the single version, like the flow and "Anthem" feel it gives of, a little disappointing that it's not Hardstyle but now we have two versions and a completly fresh take on it so no complaints here. Seeing a lot of people talk about the so called "Live" version, to me that was unfinished version, just unfortunate that it's the better and more preferred version.

Mittwoch, 22. November 2017, 22:35

The complete package, can't ask for more, the piano versions are really cool. Certainly more different and better than I expected and that DJ mix looks solid, can't wait to hear it in full. But they missed Stripped. It was released as an exclusive Web Single at the time, even had its own cover and came as a 2 track single with the original version.

Mittwoch, 22. November 2017, 22:32

New Single: In Rave We Trust – Amateur Hour (Anthem Mix)

This version is awesome, really catchy, I'd say this is the best single of chapter 5 hands down. Can't wait for the release, hope we get a proper single with the club mix and hopefully a Bit Side, long overdue one.

Samstag, 28. Oktober 2017, 13:04

Thinking the same, want to know what the actual content of this Box is before I make any final decisions. Ultimately it's the bonus content that makes the release worth buying, most of us own these tracks already.

Montag, 23. Oktober 2017, 14:06

I ended this a few posts ago, it's old news now, it was just my opinion on it that's all. I won't be buying Rick's new music as I'm not interested in it.

Sonntag, 22. Oktober 2017, 16:54

I think you guys are missing my point so I'll leave it at this, just convenient that Scooter today are doing something similar to Rick, that's all I wanted to say. Moving back on subject I am interested to actually hear the end result of these reworks.

Sonntag, 22. Oktober 2017, 14:45

Fair point Xer, didn't word it so well, but I can't help but feel that Rick is releasing Classical tracks these days and all of a sudden Scooter are doing it, that's what I ment with the slap in the face. No offence or argument intended, just opinion.

Samstag, 21. Oktober 2017, 15:00

Package seems really cool, like the ultimate Scooter pack, especially if you are a new fan. Can't help but think that the classical reworks are a massive slap in the face to Rick J Jordan tho.

Donnerstag, 19. Oktober 2017, 21:42

6 CDs, I'm thinking every single ever released and the baby sides and probably remixes and clubmixes, basically I'm expecting the full single package. Perfect Single collection for fans and newbies.

Donnerstag, 7. September 2017, 00:22

The Scooter Forever review thread

Here is my review after a few listens. I will say before I start that the album is the best since UTROTT but it isnÂ’t perfect by any means, there is an awful amount of cons here as I will explain as a go. Here goes. Foreplay These types of intros are the best kind when they are made to sound atmospheric and this one doesn’t fall short of perfection and up to now has become the corner stone of the 5th Chapters intros. I love how the track gradually builds up as it goes and really like the Old Sk...