Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 76.

Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2010, 12:00

Forenbeitrag von: »laccas«

Lighten Up The Sky (NEW VERSION)

Yeah, I think they just played Torrent from Dave 202, then H.P started to M.C-ing on it . So I think this is the backstory of this moment.

Donnerstag, 7. Oktober 2010, 19:54

List of official info about the new album

It was expected. This was my nightmare, but I told before that House will rule the next album. Electro & progressive these are all f**kin sh*t.

Donnerstag, 30. September 2010, 17:16

new single STUFF THE TURKEY ????

I don't know this mix is real yet, but definitely I like it. Time will tell ya .

Freitag, 3. September 2010, 20:42

27. 08. 2010. Scooter concert in Szeged, Hungary!

Here is my first record from the show (the last one was my brother's). Yeah, I know it's a little energetic but this happens in a scooter concert . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UASsDXl0aHk

Freitag, 3. September 2010, 20:29

The Next Album

Last year they've played some nice trance track before the show. Now some sh**ty house tune. So I think the house will be the next style (in some way). But this is the pleace of wishing . So my wish is try something crazy style. Like Yoji Biomehanika's hard trance era (or the tech dance would be better than any kind of house). So please choose wisely.

Montag, 30. August 2010, 13:13

Not just with a new jumper, but also with a new dancer! H.P. didn't know her and his name, but asked them at the end of the show . We recorded some material on the concert. The first, that was uploaded is the Surfin' bird and Maria: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuB8V1joBkk . Everything was perfect, It was much-much better than last year in Budapest. The Hyper Ass Summer was Wicked in live (one of my favourites).

Montag, 23. August 2010, 12:23

A few days now. Today we will print our shirt for the gig (thank for or T-shirt printer machine ). I hope we will meet out there witt a lots of us .

Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2010, 22:43

SCOOTER live @ BME Festival / Budapest, Hungary [2009-09-15]

I know that was many months ago, but I'm finally uploaded our vid shots. It's not HD, and not shooted with a professional high-end cam, just only with a photocam (it's very sad, but at the next meeting we cannot use this anymore, some technical faulire issued). The guys were awsome, just look at the crowd . http://www.youtube.com/user/tlsoft

Samstag, 16. Januar 2010, 21:10

12-12-2009, Budapest, Phonix Klub ?

I read something, that this year they will come again. Phoenix Stadium, Debrecen . The phoenix club was a sign.

Samstag, 16. Januar 2010, 21:06

Ferris... Where is he?

Budapest has got many nice and rememberable places, but I'm not live in Budapest . Maybe 350 km far .

Freitag, 15. Januar 2010, 20:20

Ferris... Where is he?

Hungary hasn't got many rememberable thing, far away from Budapest, near the Romanian border. Maybe 5cl palinka (hungarian firewater ). It's truly hungarian, made by my own hands .

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2010, 10:20

303 emulator?

Zitat von »Imre -SP-« Audiorealism Bassline v2.0 VSTi -- the best you could ever find when it comes to 303. Works on MAC. It's really the best computer - emulator.

Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2010, 10:19

Ferris... Where is he?

Depression is really a hard thing. I've got it about 1 or 2 years, but I never wish that for anybody else. I never was in hospital nor use medicin, just changed my personality. It was a long road, but I'm finally at the end (not the suicide, "just" the positive ending ). When the videos are created or drawed or something else, then just put them on somewhere, where I can download them. If somebody have dropox account, he/she can share with me, or send me the link. You can also send me a pigeon p...

Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010, 09:11

Ferris... Where is he?

I've cutted a lots of home videos over 7-8 years. I'm not a professional, but if nobody accept this, then I'm in .

Freitag, 20. November 2009, 09:47

Which is the best?

An online mixer program not a good choice. For the first steps u could use free mixers (like tractor dj, etc.) .

Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009, 12:55

Why is Scooter very popular in the "East" ?

Hungary is middle-Europe, so here they're not so popular now. The house and minimal style dominating here.

Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2009, 12:48

Do you really mind ripping?

Scooter is not one person (3). Yes it's sad, that they've ripped a lot, but for me a lots of hardstyle track are boring. For me Showtek, and the Outragers the only team, who can produce my taste of hardstyle. Scooter improved the hs melodies in your own way.

Samstag, 19. September 2009, 21:29

Yes, I know that, but the crowd wasn't their fault... Anyway, I didn't go there just the show. I can listening to music here, in my home. The reason, that I went there to see the guys performing live. It was a great moment when Michael came to us (after the gig, backstage). And of course H.P (before they went to the hotel) and I shake hands with him (and the others, who was there and wait for him). It was a really fantastic feel.

Samstag, 19. September 2009, 13:51

It was mí first gig with the guys, then it was fantastic in some way, but in the other hand it was a fight for my life, and for my brother's life... Anyway, here is the tracklist: Intro (Not new, the Carmina Burana one, but the bass in the start, from the first row...WOOW) Call me manana [b]Jumping All Over The World The Question Is What Is The Question I'm Raving J'adore hardcore Weekend[/b] How much is the fish? Nessaja And No Matches (I think, this point is, when I'm went back) Jump That Rock...

Freitag, 18. September 2009, 11:05

next Single: Ti Sento - release date 02/10/2009

Yes, it's not technoboy, because it's jumpstylish. But Technoboy's track is a bit boring for me (the middle of the track), but Scooter's version is very interesting . If they have played it in Budapest...