Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 70.

Montag, 2. Januar 2017, 21:34

Forenbeitrag von: »Morpheus.2«

Ace-Ripped from...

Not sure if this one has been done yet; Oi is based off of ODE To Oi by TJR. https://youtu.be/YaikPv034Hc

Samstag, 4. Juni 2016, 18:16

Marky Mark - Babylon (Loop! Remix) - Sample

Well it seems even in the very early days under the Loop! pseudonym that the guys were never one for creating their own melodies. Didn't realise till this morning that the above mentioned Loop! remix and subsequently When I was a Young Boy was ripped from a 1994 track by DJ Force & The Evolution. https://youtu.be/M4pfOpQFB3M?t=1m12s , Enjoy I always enjoy finding what samples Scooter have used in their tracks.

Sonntag, 7. Februar 2016, 22:31

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Zitat von »csch92« well that album proofs that sound and music is changing over the years! life with that fact It's not the fact that Ace is predominantly house genre based, house done well can be just as good (Mary Got No Lamb is okay) It's the fact that the album sounds cheap as fu*ck with vst presets and bad design.

Sonntag, 7. Februar 2016, 22:23

What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Back to the Heavyweight Jam. Proper Scooter album, not this Ace $h*t

Sonntag, 7. Februar 2016, 22:21

Ace is

Zitat von »Thorz10« Zitat von »Morpheus.2« Zitat von »Thorz10« A good album. And I dont fûcking care that most of the forum members dont like it. I do and im happy with it and nobody has to tell me I should be negative about the album. So if you dont like scooter the way they are now. Leave the forum and stop complaining... You're boring. Have fun on your own here. Thanks morpheus. Please take the blue pill. If you're all happy to accept mediocrity at best, then I'm glad you're happy.

Sonntag, 7. Februar 2016, 20:56

Ace is

Zitat von »Thorz10« A good album. And I dont fûcking care that most of the forum members dont like it. I do and im happy with it and nobody has to tell me I should be negative about the album. So if you dont like scooter the way they are now. Leave the forum and stop complaining... You're boring. Have fun on your own here.

Sonntag, 7. Februar 2016, 20:28

Ace is

Kontor Top of the Clubs

Samstag, 6. Februar 2016, 20:01

We must be ashamed to be Scooter-fans

to be fair, you get that with most pop groups, fanatics.

Samstag, 6. Februar 2016, 19:53

We must be ashamed to be Scooter-fans

Yeah the lovers on the facebook and youtube comments have to make you kind of wonder what world we live in, blind love for mediocrity at very best. Not just with the musical direction they have taken, but with the quality of their sound also. Riot and Birdwatcher actually sound like fan tracks. That's a lie, I've heard better fan tracks.

Samstag, 6. Februar 2016, 19:23

Let's calculate Scooter's rise and fall - rate all album tracks (inc. Ace)

The downfall started round 2007 (Michael just begun, coincidence? I think not) and came to an almighty crash in 2014 with T5C and Phil. So much of a crash right that 2007-2013 Scooter I am now deeming an almighty success. The fifth chapter is just God awful. EDIT - I Was Made For Loving You is a decent track, turned to God like status in these dark fifth chapter times.

Samstag, 6. Februar 2016, 19:17

Swagalicious - the Ace review thread

Ace is so bad right that I'm actually enjoying listening to The Big Mash Up. Who would have thought that?

Samstag, 6. Februar 2016, 00:59

Worst Scooter album

Ace and T5C is like choosing between gonorrhea and syphilis, you'd rather neither.

Freitag, 5. Februar 2016, 19:07

Professional review 2nd

Crazy to think that Scooter have been in an awful decline for 9 years now. The only album any good was UTROTT, but there's so much ripping of contemporary artists of the hardstyle genre they were trying to imitate just makes it a bit sad. Always thought it would turn around, I now surmise they never will.

Freitag, 5. Februar 2016, 16:25

Minimix - here it is

Zitat von »RaV3R« but this time i just sit still... oh well maybe after a few times listening it will get better It won't, trust!

Freitag, 5. Februar 2016, 16:22

What would you like as the next single after Oi ?

Retirement should be their next announcement, not a new single.

Freitag, 5. Februar 2016, 16:06

Professional review 2nd

Zitat von »Megalomania« Quoted from "Mutterkorn" What you are waiting for - well, the answer is I am still waiting for a good track. Zitat von »Megalomania« is the best line ever +1

Freitag, 5. Februar 2016, 15:51

The Birdwatcher must be the next single!

Could anyone explain how this track, however nice the concept, sounds so $h*t to my ears? It's sounds like something I could have come up with in FL Studio ... And I'm a fool with no musical talent.

Freitag, 5. Februar 2016, 15:11

Rate Ace

What fool chose 10? Really?

Freitag, 5. Februar 2016, 11:45

Swagalicious - the Ace review thread

Ace - Good enough for an intro, shame this and the T5C intro have been the best entries on the last two albums. 7/10 Oi - Lame, boring. 4/10 Mary Got No Lamb - Actually okay, sounds decent compared to what we've had. Still not Scooter. 6/10 Riot - Nice idea, executed awfully. Sounds like cr*p. 4/10 Encore - Kontor Top of the Clubs / House of House. Not Scooter. 1/10 Burn - Spew. 0/10 Don't Break The Silence - Drop makes me think I'm at that stupid Tomorrowland festival, I'd rather not be. 1/10 T...

Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 23:28

Forenbeitrag von: »colinwills22«

Satellite Bass / Section 1

blast from the past remix is really good. easily could have been an album track