Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Dienstag, 7. Juni 2016, 16:05

Forenbeitrag von: »PrinceofCologne«

This is it

In January he still wanted to do a video for something he hated in February. (Because he was once again not the video director?) Zitat To Scooter: Oi - Let me do the video! By Mutterkorn (Jan 7th 2016, 8:46pm) http://scootertechno.com/forum/index.php…&threadID=25005 Zitat I hate ACE By Mutterkorn (Feb 24th 2016, 5:00pm) http://scootertechno.com/forum/index.php…&threadID=25194

Montag, 6. Juni 2016, 20:18

This is it

Zitat von »Alex_Serbia« Zitat von »Scooterworld« You may love or hate Mutterkorn, but he is seriously devastated about Ace, many grey clouds covered his sun regarding Scooter's music. So actually by attacking him in these sad days by laughing about him doesnt make you really a much superiour better person. The guy is broken that his Scooter is no more...his profile pic speaks.... Nobody cares about that twat and his dramatic departure. So we know he couldn't stand Scooter/Kontor didn't want eng...

Montag, 6. Juni 2016, 20:13

Marky Mark - Babylon (Loop! Remix) - Sample

Recently i heard a track did have the same same Acid parts like Space Cowboy. Meanwhile i think everything is ripped there is not 1 original Scooter beat.

Montag, 6. Juni 2016, 20:09

What's next?

H.P. should play the good old Scooter hits with live musicians on stage if he want continue but please no more albums anymore with this people under the name Scooter.

Montag, 6. Juni 2016, 20:04

Michi and fashion

Zitat von »belgium-dave« or does he do catwalks? http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/7211975…tEa8aouQQ%3d%3d

Montag, 6. Juni 2016, 19:54

H.P.s new girlfriend 32 years younger

Zitat von »Imre -SP-« I guess the guy never leaves Germany. he is from Bavaria that's not Germany

Mittwoch, 20. April 2016, 13:01

New Music from Rick J. Jordan

So good to hear he is doing something new finally but i did hope his heart is still more into harder electronic music like b-side style of Scooter. But it seems he want do classical dream music with this guy. So do you think Rick did do Scooter style just because it was his job and Scooter was successful with that and he was not really with his heart in love with the hard style? Would be disappointing.

Mittwoch, 20. April 2016, 12:53

This forum is dead

Zitat von »emsi« Ace is boring, HP is boring, Phil (my god, he should takes some movement lessons) is boring. So what to say more? and Michael is not boring? it's 10 long years now he is in the band but it still feels like he is only a part-time member of Scooter for some hours when he is standing behind a keyboard on stage.

Mittwoch, 23. März 2016, 16:39

Events in Brussels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKbBl_uNDBI

Montag, 21. März 2016, 11:49

who is reuploading any scooter video on youtube any time?

One thing is sure Kontor did sure not help them lol

Montag, 21. März 2016, 11:47

Mein Kampf for sale again? Should I read it?

the audio book was the best because of the imitated Adolf voice.

Montag, 21. März 2016, 11:44

Scooter - Different Reality (2015 Trance Mix)

but important melodies of the original are not used in the remix anymore so with them it would be much better.

Montag, 21. März 2016, 11:42

Can't Stop The Hardcore Tour 2016

Zitat von »Marat« 2. I wear once because I can, unlike you. yes and the girls will love you because of your expensive watch for sure

Freitag, 18. März 2016, 20:36

So this is better like to read Mein Kampf. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Look_Who's_Back the movie sucks but the book was really funny!

Freitag, 18. März 2016, 17:48

Zitat von »Marat« 2. Sweetie, I'm educated, I am well paid, I drive a good car and wear a nice swiss watch, So such statements of Russian or Eastern European people say that they dislike Western lifestyle with our free living gays and lesbians make me really laugh when they are totally in love the same time with our western music, western movies, western cars and other western products and western amusement in general. That's a bit schizophrenic. All these things are products of our free Wester...

Freitag, 18. März 2016, 13:27

So i also not like the EU system belgium-dave and that rich Germany pays almost the whole EU alone and will never get the money back. And i also can understand the UK want leave the EU very good. But anyway one good thing in the EU is that you can live your life like you want what is not the case in some eastern European states is still more dictatorship like anything else. But even if the EU system is cr@p and the EU failed already if you ask me we all should be anyway glad to not live in a cou...

Freitag, 18. März 2016, 13:09

I really wonder who still want to read this old cr@p of this Austrian psycho today? it's generations ago now the world did change and Germany, France, UK, USA and Israel are friends today except some fools are too stupid to realize we are all the same humans. Unfortunately we have new religious psychos in this world of today in Syria.

Freitag, 18. März 2016, 13:04

This is it

So i'm quite sure he is still reading logged out here. and believe me he will be back at the next Scooter release anyway to insult the likers. only maybe not with his old account.

Freitag, 18. März 2016, 13:02

who is reuploading any scooter video on youtube any time?

Zitat von »Jumper« Zitat von »PrinceofCologne« so this is sure the account of toze. Details Country: Portugal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYF8Jtu…XFO6AIpA/videos That channel is not mine it's from Sérgio Pereira. My Scooter fan channels are ScooterTechnoPortugal and ScooterTechnoPortugal 2 do you know where this Sérgio Pereira did get all this old clips from? Even in Germany it's hard to get them if you not did record everything by yourself on tape.

Freitag, 18. März 2016, 13:00

who is screaming at Hysteria?

I think it was only a sample.