Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 639.

Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2018, 18:32

Forenbeitrag von: »Cold_Shadow«

WALL OF CHINA sees the light as new single in 2018?

I don't think so. Future Trance have taken non scooter singles to there tracklist before.

Freitag, 20. April 2018, 21:01

RIP Avicii

The World has lost a great DJ/Producer today

Samstag, 3. März 2018, 16:38

Hp Let Down

Were there more than I who started humming Stan by Eminem after reading this?

Samstag, 3. Februar 2018, 01:32

Scooter Forever still not on Youtube!?

Yes, that's strange. But I do not Think Kontor cares about it. All other albums are still on YT. Possible that it's a combination of Kontor, fans that don't care any more and the EU strict internet laws that start to take effect? And that's why you do not see so much new matterial on YT?

Donnerstag, 25. Januar 2018, 23:54

1000% Scooter Appreciation thread.

Zitat von »Scooterworld« Sadly though I have seen many fans writing something like: "oh no, not another best of, how could they, milking the cow by selling stuff we have. Money wolves" ....such statements make me cringe, as people make it sound like Scooter is the one and only band in the world releasing best-of albums to celebrate a milestone occasion, like 25 Years in this case. I dont get the "panic" many fans made that Scooter are bad boys by releasing a best-of 25 years of singles. And man...

Mittwoch, 6. Dezember 2017, 13:35

New Single: In Rave We Trust – Amateur Hour (Anthem Mix)

If anyone cares, the video is online now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwGgBYI-Ku4

Dienstag, 21. November 2017, 10:37

New Single: In Rave We Trust – Amateur Hour (Anthem Mix)

Soo.... Is In Rave We Trust really the third single? Or just a remake for the best of the album? If not. Do you think we will get a third from Forever? If they are waiting for Jan / Feb then the gap between My Gabber and the third one is too big IMO.

Sonntag, 22. Oktober 2017, 12:02

100% Scooter - 25 Years Wild & Wicked (new album) / Out: 15.12.2017

If Scooter wants new fans, they can follow the new trend among artists and bands. Make a Youtube video where they diss Donald Trump.

Freitag, 20. Oktober 2017, 00:15

Interesting time ahead of us. There are usually changes in Scooter after a time when a new Best Of album has released. Chapter 6 or maybe The End? After R&T&D Ferries out, Axel In After PTBFTJ Axel Out, Jay In After EAA Jay out, Michael In After 20YOH Rick Out, Phil In

Donnerstag, 19. Oktober 2017, 12:59

Oh Yeah! Squeeze out every drop from the titties Well.... The positive is that we probably get Wild & Wicked as the next single.

Montag, 25. September 2017, 21:57

3rd single from Scooter Forever?

Zitat von »Xer« Because it fits the rhymes Just because of the rhymes?!? So 1994 has absolutely no other meaning?!? It's ONLY because it fits the rhymes No other meaning at all?! Right!

Montag, 25. September 2017, 19:59

Zitat von »Scooterworld« And that counts, Cold Shadow Okay, if it counts. Why does HP mention 1994 in several of their tracks as their "beginning" then . Back In The UK: "We started in 1994. In 1996 we're still on the case" Behind The Cow: "In the year of the lord, 1994. We conquered the floor" Kashmir: "94 we break the floor"

Montag, 25. September 2017, 10:17

I've never understood this. In 1994, Scooter was formed. 2019 will be the 25th year. The only logical is that HP counts the time when he and Rick and Ferris did the remixes in 1993. But that time should not count. If so, they should count in the years of Celebrate The Nun as well.

Mittwoch, 13. September 2017, 20:12

Scooter Forever the last Album?

Why the even number 20? Maybe it's 60? And with that I mean the singles. And if I've counted correctly, the next single will be No. 60.

Dienstag, 12. September 2017, 13:47

Forever was probably the last studio album. IF they release a new album. Then it's certainly would be a Best Of and nothing else. The Scooter Legacy would fit well as title.

Samstag, 2. September 2017, 14:53

We'll see what's happening in the future. Most of us are pretty high of the album right now. We will continue this discussion when the effect of the album begins to fall of. BUT this would be a damn good album to end on.

Mittwoch, 30. August 2017, 18:38

"My Gabber" (new single) / Scooter & Jebroer / Out: 29 August 2017

Zitat von »belgium-dave« Wow people saying that Del Mar, David doesn't Eat and My gabber are the worst? Come on, friends turbo, Apache Rocks the bottom and enola grey are much worse with less inspiration. FT, ARTB are bad?... OMG!.. Hahaha, But I'm not surprised. It comes from the guy who likes the Maidwell tracks

Dienstag, 29. August 2017, 13:37

"My Gabber" (new single) / Scooter & Jebroer / Out: 29 August 2017

Zitat von »belgium-dave« Zitat von »Cold_Shadow« Zitat von »belgium-dave« and no new video can beat the original one. The Teaser looks really good. And the material from Japan is wonderful. the teaser looks good and would be good for another song. This is just re-releasing a 1 year old track which had a simple video that stayed with the theme. 10 hours of Japan even can't beat this simplicity. most of you guys only hear a bad translation of the original song. This song went from genius to regul...