Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 593.

Donnerstag, 18. Mai 2017, 21:30

Forenbeitrag von: »Le-Rav«

" Bora! Bora! Bora! " , new single!

It`s okay but "The united vibe" is much better and more massive in sound than this...

Mittwoch, 17. Mai 2017, 19:16

" Bora! Bora! Bora! " , new single!

my first association was... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On7dRgpwJrE

Samstag, 12. März 2016, 11:22

Hamburg 5/3/2016

yes i think so, and when i read the comments @facebook most people agree that the soudn was too quiet

Montag, 7. März 2016, 14:02

Hamburg 5/3/2016

Intro= Great Setlist= Okay Sound= Too quiet Mood/Audience: Great

Samstag, 6. Februar 2016, 16:05

The Hateful Ace

It's a weak album in my opinion because they use the same presets in each songs, especially the boring "claps". Now the absence of Rick you can hear obviously. I'm also no friend of "T5C" and "Big Mash Up", the last real good album for me was "Music for a big night out". But I think live will be different...

Samstag, 6. Februar 2016, 15:58

Mix

Hi .. made a mix of my favourite tracks, you can listen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_42xQdDdbvs Have fun

Sonntag, 8. März 2015, 13:49

Massiv in Mensch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU-NaLwNNdA

Mittwoch, 17. Dezember 2014, 21:19

Can't Stop The Hardcore Tour 2016

Hamburg !?

Montag, 6. Oktober 2014, 17:38

"THE FIFTH CHAPTER", the new album (Release: 26-9-2014)

Congratulations to rank #8 on German Album Charts

Donnerstag, 5. Dezember 2013, 23:45

Scooter live - exklusives Showcase am 05.12.

I would prefer a concert with the NON top 10 singles Aiii shot the DJ, She`s the Sun, Army of Hardcore Would be much more interesting than a 1000 times Hyper

Donnerstag, 5. Dezember 2013, 23:20

no encore... 4AM was good, I am in love with that track.... but the idea to play only top 10 singles is SH..!!! apart from that h.p, was not in his best form today..

Donnerstag, 5. Dezember 2013, 23:08

BIG DISAPPOINTMENT... only the singles and H.P.`s weakest gig ever, he didn`t know his own lyrics anymore! A Lot of spaces inside the vocals and the 2-3 tracks where he can sing - bad... Rebel Yell, I`m raving

Donnerstag, 5. Dezember 2013, 17:29

It`s really the biggest sh.. ever. I have two cards but because of the weather I cannot drive to Hamburg. It`s a terrible storm here and in the next hours there will come snow, too. Also three heavy storm tides will arrive Hamburg in the next hours, I guess a lot of the city will be under water :/ I cannot negotiate why they canceled the gig...

Donnerstag, 28. November 2013, 19:53

Zitat von »Bjarke« Zitat von »Le-Rav« Will be there, GREAT! :-) awesome yessssssssssss

Donnerstag, 28. November 2013, 16:09

Will be there, GREAT! :-)

Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2013, 16:25

Goodbye, Rick.

Guess this will be the end. The sound of Scooter is made by Rick! The third man never had such influence into the sound like Rick.... Scooter lost his musical face now. But I'm glad that I have a card for Hamburg. I think this will be a sad moment at the end...

Samstag, 13. April 2013, 22:03

Fraktus

I Zitat von »ScooterPosseLeipzig« Danke für die Info, mach ich die Tage :-) Ich kann nur nochmal dringend auf diesen Film hinweisen. Im Bonusbereich "Making Of" gibt es massig BEHIND THE SCENES vom Stadium Techno Inferno in Hamburg!!!