Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 232.

Montag, 27. November 2017, 12:10

Forenbeitrag von: »Scooter_swede«

The forum is a cadaver now.

This forum is more like a Scooterworld blog-page.. a real joke and a waste of time reading...

Montag, 27. November 2017, 12:06

Your Scooter-track of the day!

Haha.. what a joke - Scooterworld sucks REMIX

Montag, 27. November 2017, 12:03

Happy Birthday Phil

Congrats Phil.. you´re the worst Scooter member ever.. And what about that on stage smoking and you're horrible stage skills?

Montag, 27. November 2017, 12:01

Scooter in Riga, Latvia

Did you guys enjoy your time in Riga?

Montag, 27. November 2017, 11:58

100% Scooter - 25 Years Wild & Wicked (new album) / Out: 15.12.2017

A horrible release.. Only for stupid people to buy, like Scooterworld.. do something good with your money instead.. make a donation to red cross or anything instead of waste it on another best-of..

Sonntag, 3. September 2017, 09:38

Best track on Scooter Forever (main album)

what.. Is there any good track at this cd?? horrible taste by people in general i think..

Sonntag, 3. September 2017, 09:33

How do you rate FOREVER?

In rave we trust is almost good.. what about the f*cking HP rap? and otherwise the jumpstyle beat sounds booring and like a 7 year old kid make it in a phone app.. Well as mention, they tried.. maybe its time for HP to focus on his cars or anything else instead.. 1/10

Dienstag, 18. April 2017, 19:27

Name new album: WILD & WICKED!

Zitat von »Mega« Guaranteed to be no more than 0.01% as good as the original "Wicked!". +1 SW go f*** yourself ;P

Freitag, 13. Januar 2017, 01:00

HP needs a Bag for Ace

He just need a trash can

Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2016, 00:59

Just wondering... who's going to see Rick on 15/12?

Nice to hear from you Sandra and Imre about his show.. I couldn't bee there.. but thanks for your reviews.. well appreciated!

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2016, 23:38

Scooter should stop NOW!

Zitat von »emsi« This band become a cash machine for HP and Jens company. I think that Rick left this ship not cuz of family etc. It was too much for him to produce low quality bigroom/edm shi*. Let's compare Seven Bridges to (for example) any other tune from JAOTW. Damn, what a difference. Do you remember Back In Time in 2014? Do you remember Rick then? God, he was the happiest person on the earth when i am looking at this video. That was Scooter, that was quality, that was style. And now what...

Samstag, 17. Dezember 2016, 23:32

Alan walker new music video from my country

Zitat von »Chris_1992« but better then Ace Everything is better than Ace..

Samstag, 3. Dezember 2016, 02:02

Scooter should stop NOW!

Phil is like cancer.. He will take whatever there is left off Scooter and make it worse.. till the day Scooter dies.. The real and fresh Scooter is already dead.. whatever SW said.

Samstag, 3. Dezember 2016, 01:39

Wicked & Wild Tour 2017/2018 (25 years of hardcore)

This really needs to get started as a new thread. Jul 7th 2017 Leipzig Jul 8th 2017 Mönchengladbach Feb 15th 2018 Berlin Feb 16th 2018 Hamburg Feb 24th 2018 Stuttgart Feb 26th 2018 Munich What do you think about the upcoming tour? what do you expect? Will you go to any concert? Strange with so few dates, but they are getting old.. probably aiming for bigger crowds at less gigs.. ?? One part of me want to go, but not the other part.. I really don´t like the new music.. but the classics make me fe...

Samstag, 3. Dezember 2016, 01:27

Alan walker new music video from my country

Indeed good quality at the video. Not my personal taste of music, but overall a good video anyway.

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 12:06

what is the trend of 2016/17 music?

Haha if Scooter continue their weird way, we will soon have a justin Bieber ft. Scooter style.. Well at least SW will be happy that his two biggest artist come together..

Dienstag, 29. November 2016, 11:56

I must admit that i getting into Ace.

Zitat von »djtoze« Ace is what every Scooter-fan hates even I didn't bought that album for not send my money to the trash. Well said!

Sonntag, 6. November 2016, 01:25

Scooter videos. 20 years ago and now.

Zitat von »Marat« Zitat von »Sandra« I remember phoning up to "vote" for your favourite video to be played and then waiting for it to hopefully be played Haha, yes! I've done it as well! Totally forgot that! haha, the same goes for me.. nostalgic memories =)

Sonntag, 6. November 2016, 01:16

Just wondering... who's going to see Rick on 15/12?

Zitat von »Sandra« Zitat von »Scooter_swede« Where can I read about this public performance from Rick? In case you haven't seen it this is what Rick wrote on Facebook: Hi folks I´m happy to announce our first public gig in Berlin on December 15th 2016! Alex Raytchev and me are going to perform together with the Canea-Quartett a full length 120 min show at the Zeiss-Großplanetarium, the most advanced of its kind in Europe. We will explore the sound and view of stars, galxies and nebulas in corre...

Donnerstag, 3. November 2016, 11:31

Good stuff happened to you last week?

Haven't seen the name Scooterworld for many weeks now.. so sweet!