Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1 000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Mittwoch, 5. November 2008, 08:00

Forenbeitrag von: »3PM«

Scooter In Australia

I'm very busy, as you may know :wink: And I'm not booking, I'm expressing our interest. We're very interested after the success of the 2007 Australian tour. And it's nice to see some familiar faces, hope things are going well for all of you

Dienstag, 4. November 2008, 15:48

Scooter In Australia

Thought I might give you guys an update. I've emailed the guys about coming back for another lot of shows, but haven't had a response. So Michael, reply back so we can sort this shit out Take care!!!

Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2008, 10:25

I'm Lonely(Single Version) - Do You Like It Or Not?!

Zitat von »"emski"« im not sure....i need to hear the full version because it sounds pretty good im just a person who needs to hear the whole song before they make a decision about it :lol: and also wow shane! is a welcome back in order? :? Definitely not :wink: As soon as I saw this I had to post it, I felt like I had no choice :lol: Upsets me to see them covering some names to the likes of Sean Tyas and Cosmic Gate, masters in the industry Seeya!!!!!!

Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2008, 07:49

I'm Lonely(Single Version) - Do You Like It Or Not?!

http://www.myspace.com/cosmicgate Play: Vincent De Moor - Fly Away (Cosmic Gate Remix) :wink: I don't think this beats the original :lol: Sorry to spoil your fun!!!

Montag, 4. Februar 2008, 04:18

JAOTW - Australian release 21/01/08 ?

Just letting you guys know that it has been released. JB HI-FI, or SANITY are your best bets for purchase. (Don't come to me to get it )

Sonntag, 20. Januar 2008, 09:42

I'm afraid the time has come...

I'd love to keep in touch with you guys on MSN that's all good, but I won't be on this forum anymore :wink: This will all make sense soon, don't worry TAKE CARE TO ALL!!!

Sonntag, 20. Januar 2008, 01:18

I apologize if I have misled some people... But I was trying to explain that I need to distance myself from the "fan" status I have now. A fan-base is important yes, but this isn't my fan-base, it's Scooters... If you have any questions I'll be more than happy to answer over this coming week, but Maddy, I won't be coming back..... The only time you might hear from me will be at the end of the year on tour info

Samstag, 19. Januar 2008, 15:20

2008. A new year, a new direction in my life. Over the last five or six years, a lot of things have happened in my life, especially revolving around Scooter and their official forum. I have learnt vast amounts of information, from how to post on a forum to how to manage an event, and all of it comes back to the URL address http://www.scootertechno.com/forum Starting at this forum, I found many new friends to communicate with, at both professional and personal sides of the fine line that distribu...

Samstag, 19. Januar 2008, 14:06

09-02-08 - SCOOTER IN LA CORUÑA, SPAIN. WHO'S COMING?

If you want to get Scooter to the Netherlands so badly, why don't you gather a pool of money, find some good contacts for promotional purposes and put on a show yourself and make some $$$$$$ ???

Samstag, 19. Januar 2008, 13:01

Happy birthday, 3PM

Thanks for your support guys!!! The only Scooter track I was game enough to play was Lass uns Tanzen :lol: but only because the guy before me was playing electro so i had to transfer the sound somehow

Samstag, 19. Januar 2008, 12:49

Do you believe in aliens(UFO)?!

I think they've been here for sure, they've had billions of years to find this planet!!!

Samstag, 19. Januar 2008, 07:41

The new B-Sides

So if I downloaded something from a Dutch source would it be considered legal???

Samstag, 19. Januar 2008, 07:36

09-02-08 - SCOOTER IN LA CORUÑA, SPAIN. WHO'S COMING?

At least they are truely Jumping All Over The World now :wink: (we found a good venue in Adelaide :wink: )

Samstag, 19. Januar 2008, 07:32

The new B-Sides

Zitat von »"Massive Tudom"« Zitat von »"The-Flying-Dutchman"« Nothing gives you the right to do illegal things, nothing! If the police will catch and you tell the same story your lawyer he will laugh at you very loud. Who care's what reasons you have to do that. Nobody! I don't know about your country, but in Holland it's legal to download without paying for personal use. But that would be only from a Dutch source, if you downloaded something from an Australian source that would breach Australi...

Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2008, 17:13

Happy birthday, 3PM

Unfortunately he lives in the dying Great Barrier Reef... and thanks for the picture (I ain't into leather matey :shock: )

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2008, 15:01

Best track on JAOTW

JAOTW was awesome live

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2008, 14:58

Where is Jay?

I'm sure things are, and will, build up for Jay and his career

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2008, 14:54

Happy birthday, 3PM

aww hehehe thanks guys :oops: