You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 28th 2005, 5:05pm

...Is it so hard thing to write in English...? :roll:

bond007

Professional

Sunday, August 28th 2005, 5:21pm

lol :lol: that is a bad mistake :)

Aiii Shot The DJ !!!

christiane

HYPER HYPER FAN:-)

Sunday, August 28th 2005, 6:07pm

Quoted from ""Pitchshifter""

Ich muss schon sagen die sind wirklich erstklassig informiert bei Top of the Pops. Foto von Jay, Name Axel Coon, Geburtsdatum von Axel, Wohnort und Geburtsort von Ferris... Für jeden etwas dabei! :lol:

:lol: :D
you will meet me at a scooter concert ;) be sure :thumbup:

Sunday, August 28th 2005, 7:18pm

Quoted from ""Sabrina""

Quoted from ""dancescooter""

Ist der hässlich der Frosch :!:

Guck mal in den Spiegel, dann weißt du was hässlich ist. Der Frosch jedenfalls nicht... :o :roll: :evil: :twisted:

Also dein Avatar ist ja auch nicht grad der Hammer.... :lol: :lol:

Quoted

Höh?? Was soll das denn jetzt!? Seit wann können Spiegel springen??

Übrigens, schreib mal bitte etwas deutlicher...das kann ja keine Sau entziffern was du da von dir gibst...

Eigentor: Das Sprichtwort, dass ein Spiegel gesprungen ist gibt es sehr wohl!! :roll:

Sunday, August 28th 2005, 7:39pm

Spock laßt doch bitte diese persönlichen Beleidigungen. :roll:

For Scobom X.
You can see on this little article is the name and birthday from Axel, a pic from Jay and Pitchshifter have written the other dates are from Ferris, the place where he live and was born. :lol:

Something from all 3 members. :lol:

You ain't stoppin' us now

http://freenet-homepage.de/Britt/

Sunday, August 28th 2005, 8:47pm

Quoted from ""Britt""

Spock laßt doch bitte diese persönlichen Beleidigungen. :roll:

For Scobom X.
You can see on this little article is the name and birthday from Axel, a pic from Jay and Pitchshifter have written the other dates are from Ferris, the place where he live and was born. :lol:

Something from all 3 members. :lol:

I know, I know...

It's not only for Scobom X because many people from all over the world whose don't speak German write here.

So please, write in English, give a chance to read your posts:)

Manuel

Unregistered

Sunday, August 28th 2005, 8:49pm

Quoted from ""Spock""

Quoted from ""Sabrina""

Guck mal in den Spiegel, dann weißt du was hässlich ist. Der Frosch jedenfalls nicht... :o :roll: :evil: :twisted:

Quoted

Übrigens, schreib mal bitte etwas deutlicher...das kann ja keine Sau entziffern was du da von dir gibst...

Eigentor: Das Sprichtwort, dass ein Spiegel gesprungen ist gibt es sehr wohl!! :roll:

hoho..ganz schön fies...aber britt, ich glaub man darf spock nicht immer so ernst nehmen :lol: :lol: für mich ist spock nen guter komiker (is jezz nich böse gemeint)...ich kann mich immer köstlich darüber amüsieren :D :D

Sunday, August 28th 2005, 8:59pm

For those of you who don't like Jay because you think he's a DJ at heart, why do you think Axel left? The reason he gave was because of he wanting to just DJ again.

But I forget where, but there was an interview with H.P. that said Axel left due to a girlfriend or wife or something like that. I forget.

- Will

Sunday, August 28th 2005, 9:07pm

Quoted from ""RockTheNation""

For those of you who don't like Jay because you think he's a DJ at heart, why do you think Axel left? The reason he gave was because of he wanting to just DJ again.

But I forget where, but there was an interview with H.P. that said Axel left due to a girlfriend or wife or something like that. I forget.

- Will

I don't mind that Axel left because it was his own decision.

At his official site you can read about it in his biography.

When he was Scooter member, he missed being a DJ.

Monday, August 29th 2005, 2:03am

Quoted from ""Scobom X""

- Will

Exactly. I'm just saying, it doesn't make when people say they don't like Jay because he's a DJ at heart when they like Axel who left for that exact reason.

- Will

Anonymous

Unregistered

Monday, August 29th 2005, 2:00pm

Quoted from ""Scobom X""

- Will

Exactly. I'm just saying, it doesn't make when people say they don't like Jay because he's a DJ at heart when they like Axel who left for that exact reason.

- Will

I don't said that i don't like Jay cause he's DJ at heart. That's just my opinion about him. I think you must differentiate Scooter and the person Jay. I like the person Jay, but i'm not a big fan of musical change since he is in the band. With Axel the sound was more powerful for me at all and more creative. The developement since Jay is in the band is 99% Scooter tracks based on other tracks and 1% own creativity. Especially on albums a bad developement!

I'm absolutely not the only one which is missing the sound with Axel. I think my past vote about sound with Axel and Jay was a definite result.

Better music with Axel Coon or Jay Frog?

Axel Coon 66%
Jay Frog 33%

http://www.scootertechno.com/forum/viewt…ghlight=axel+vs

Monday, August 29th 2005, 6:59pm

I like Jay more than Axel and I didn't vote there. And many people whose like Jay more than Axel also didn't vote there. So votings like this don't mean nothing to me.

Not every Scooter track is based on other. In this case nothing really change since Axel left.

And one more thing. I didn't wanted to say it but Axel is cover guy as well.
"The Logical Song" - cover, "Nessaja" - cover, "Close To You" - cover, "Lamenting City" - ripped vocal, Rumble - "Tricky Tricky" - cover.

It's no problem for me and I like Axel music very much but before you judge Jay for covers, better start with Axel.

Manuel

Unregistered

Monday, August 29th 2005, 7:02pm

Quoted from ""Scobom X""

I like Jay more than Axel and I didn't vote there. And many people whose like Jay more than Axel also didn't vote there. So votings like this don't mean nothing to me.

Not every Scooter track is based on other. In this case nothing really change since Axel left.

"The Logical Song" - cover, "Nessaja" - cover, "Close To You" - cover, "Lamenting City" - ripped vocal, Rumble - "Tricky Tricky" - cover.

It's no problem for me and I like Axel music very much but before you judge Jay for covers, better start with Axel.

well said..you are totally right :D :D

Anonymous

Unregistered

Monday, August 29th 2005, 7:55pm

Quoted from ""Scobom X""

Yes and many people which like Axel didn't vote there too. Sorry but that's a poor excuse. I can understand this reaction if you don't like the bad result for Jay. But the try to blandish the result afterwards is needless.

Quoted from ""Scobom X""

And which tracks are not based on other tracks in 3rd chapter? You don't find much of them if you be a honest person. No nothing really changed beside that we got albums with 0,1% own creativity now. On last 2 albums you will only find 1-2 tracks which you can call own creative. But what's with own creative album tracks like Watch Out, RU Happy, Acid Bomb, Space Cowboy, Where Do We Go?, Down To The Bone, Burn The House...? Where are those creative tracks now? And what happens with Ratty? Any new side-project or something similar so far?

Quoted from ""Scobom X""

Yes fore sure they did it also with Axel but not everytime and such a massive and constant way! That's the difference. Especially on albums you can hear the creative difference. And why do you count Nessaja to Axels work? They released this track in 3rd chapter with Jay, even if they did maybe a pre version before.

Quoted from ""Scobom X""

Yes but there was a lot more own creative material with Axel like with Jay now and they are almost members for the same time now. And Ratty was also a birth with Axel and what creative thing happens with Jay so far during the last years? Not much instead of frequent Scooter covering and ripping. I know Rick is also responsible for music, but musical own creativity disappeared almost to zero-point since Jay is 3rd member, so you can't allege it isn't his fault at all.

I hope there new album is finally more own creative. And Jay demonstrate finally his own musical creativity and influence (not just rebuilding of other tracks and melodies) to Scooter. When Axel replaced Ferris you could hear his own musical contribution in Scooter tracks directly. With Jay i'm still waiting for this moment.

Sabrina

Intermediate

Monday, August 29th 2005, 10:00pm

Quoted from ""Spock""

Quoted from ""Sabrina""

Quoted

Ey Spock, dann guck ma dein Avatar an... :lol: :lol:
Warum bitte Eigentor?? Spiegel können nicht springen, sondern zerspringen..falls du das net weißt... Deshalb hab ich auch geschrieben, dass sie sich mal deutlicher ausdrücken soll! :roll:
:D :twisted: :twisted: :D

Sabrina

Intermediate

Monday, August 29th 2005, 10:04pm

Quoted from ""scooter4ever""

Quoted from ""Spock""

Quoted from ""Sabrina""

Quoted

hoho..ganz schön fies...aber britt, ich glaub man darf spock nicht immer so ernst nehmen :lol: :lol: für mich ist spock nen guter komiker (is jezz nich böse gemeint)...ich kann mich immer köstlich darüber amüsieren :D :D

Guter Komiker??? Ich sag nur eins, Stefan Raab macht sich zwar auch über andere lustig, aber er ist dabei auch noch witzig, Spock nicht... :o
Das ist meine Meinung!
:D :twisted: :twisted: :D

Tuesday, August 30th 2005, 8:42am

Quoted from "Pitschifter"

What is you writting is really dramatic. If this could be true, Scooter situation would be very bad...

Quoted

Yes and many people which like Axel didn't vote there too. Sorry but that's a poor excuse. I can understand this reaction if you don't like the bad result for Jay. But the try to blandish the result afterwards is needless.

...and many people whose like Axel didn't vote, and many people whose like Jay didn't vote, and many people whose like...etc.

Quoted

And which tracks are not based on other tracks in 3rd chapter?

Many tracks, shame if you didn't know that.

Quoted

And what happens with Ratty? Any new side-project or something similar so far?

I don't give a damn about Ratty. If they produce something special I want to hear it as Scooter. And Ratty mixex are nothing special, only "Sunrise" is really good track.

Quoted

Yes fore sure they did it also with Axel but not everytime and such a massive and constant way! That's the difference. Especially on albums you can hear the creative difference. And why do you count Nessaja to Axels work? They released this track in 3rd chapter with Jay, even if they did maybe a pre version before.

It's only your point of view. However it's very different from the truth.

"Nessaja" is 50% Axel work. I read about it in interview with Jens Thele on scooter-planet site.

Quoted

I hope there new album is finally more own creative. And Jay demonstrate finally his own musical creativity and influence (not just rebuilding of other tracks and melodies) to Scooter. When Axel replaced Ferris you could hear his own musical contribution in Scooter tracks directly. With Jay i'm still waiting for this moment.

Whatever they will release you will complain for sure.
Why I think that? I read your posts. For example "Trance-atlantic" - Scooter composition which you called "stolen" :lol:
So whatever they will release the situation will be the same.

Don't you understand? If I WANT I could say that "Watch Out" which you praise so much is "rip-off". There's something similar to this track somwhere for sure...

Jay gave Scooter big kickstart when he joined Scooter.

Since he's with Scooter things get better from year to year.

Xer

Master

Tuesday, August 30th 2005, 9:48am

I don't know how to look at that.
I agree that you could hear Axel's style when he joined,but with Jay there isn't so much new influence that I can directly say,there it is-it's Jay's style.
But Scooter did win a lot of awards and 1st places in charts with Jay.
So,I can't decide this one yet.
TURN UP THE BLASTER,
AND HEAR THE SHOUTS OF BAXXTER

Tuesday, August 30th 2005, 11:32am

The one thing is that I don't give a damn whose Scooter "third" member as long as I like they music.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 30th 2005, 1:06pm

Quoted from ""Pitchshifter""

And which tracks are not based on other tracks in 3rd chapter?

Quoted from ""Scobom X""

Many tracks, shame if you didn't know that.

And which for example? Then post your big list of own made tracks. I only count Soultrain, Lyke Hypa Said and The Chaser. And B-Sides that's all. (I know you count also Trance-Atlantic as own composition but me not)

Quoted from ""Scobom X""

I don't give a damn about Ratty. If they produce something special I want to hear it as Scooter. And Ratty mixex are nothing special, only "Sunrise" is really good track.

But they don't produce anything special or bonus anymore with Jay at all. That's what i criticise.

Quoted from ""Scobom X""

Whatever they will release you will complain for sure.
Why I think that? I read your posts. For example "Trance-atlantic" - Scooter composition which you called "stolen" :lol:
So whatever they will release the situation will be the same.

Of course i will complain if they just make uncreative remakes and rip-offs all the time. Trance Atlantic isn't a 100% Scooter composition. Maybe you should ask M.I.K.E. about it cause he's the producer of Out Of Our Lives. And he already accused Scooter because Push successful and maybe also because Exposure - Magic Impuls (The Night). Trance-Atlantic is not just similar to Out of our Lives it was a copy draft for the track Trance-Atlantic.

Quoted from ""Scobom X""

Don't you understand? If I WANT I could say that "Watch Out" which you praise so much is "rip-off". There's something similar to this track somwhere for sure...

You don't understand the difference between own made tracks with possible sound affinity to other tracks and knowingly copied melodies and tracks. You can list for almost every track of 3rd chapter a original or many originals they clearly copied or used as draft knowingly.

Quoted from ""Scobom X""

Since he's with Scooter things get better from year to year.

Yes what a great activity! The first complete rip/cover album Mind The Gap yeah... Every single a 100% remake or rip-off yeah great! No side project anymore what a great developement!!! yeah things get better and better... no release of shake that&suavemente in the u.k. because of bad promotion results. sample replay production from external sample replay company.