You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Anonymous

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 31st 2005, 7:18pm

Trance-Atlantic and Trip To Nowhere

I have seen that many fans on this website arent big fans of MTG's intsrumentals. I for one love these 2. I think that they could of been big clubhits. Considering Jay had a lot to do with these I was impressed as he is not my fav scooter member (in the instrumental track sense). Does anyone else share my feelings. I really think these are 2 wonderful tracks. :)

Anonymous

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 31st 2005, 7:35pm

Re: Trance-Atlantic and Trip To Nowhere

Quoted from ""scooterusa""

I have seen that many fans on this website arent big fans of MTG's intsrumentals. I for one love these 2. I think that they could of been big clubhits. Considering Jay had a lot to do with these I was impressed as he is not my fav scooter member (in the instrumental track sense). Does anyone else share my feelings. I really think these are 2 wonderful tracks. :)

Yes this 2 tracks would be great work if they didn't use Active Sight - Out of our Lives (TA) and BT - Godspeed (TTN) as submittals for this tracks.

Alucard

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 31st 2005, 7:38pm

Re: Trance-Atlantic and Trip To Nowhere

T-A and Trip are the best Instrumentals in Scooter history and my absolutely favourites of MtG together with One(Album version) and Chaser. 8)

Anonymous

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 31st 2005, 8:12pm

if definatly heard Out of Our lives, and although they are somewhat similar I dont see how they ripped it off, same idea totally different melody, i think that is a bad argument.

edit: trip to nowhere is ripped off pretty bad, ill agree with you on that

Anonymous

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 31st 2005, 8:24pm

same idea totally different melody, i think that is a bad argument.

Yeah same idea after listening Out of Our Lives. And the part with the little bit editing is a typical protection system because of possible author complaints. If you don't copy the parts exactly it's hard for author to prove that they ripped his idea.

http://www.mike.be/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=878&start=0

Dave From Sheffield

Volvo. A car you can believe in.

Wednesday, August 31st 2005, 8:27pm

I think Trance-Atlantic is propably the best Scooter instrumental-track ever! 8)
http://www.freewebs.com/scooterdave
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

Anonymous

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 31st 2005, 9:29pm

no way, the best Instrumental from Scooter are not "Trance-Atlantic".... it exist better Instrumentals from Scooter like "Coldwater Canyon" or "Stuttgart" or "Rhapsody in E"... "Trance-Atlantic" is shit!

San Marco

Hardstyle DJ / Producer

Wednesday, August 31st 2005, 9:37pm

Trance-Atlantic is NO SHIT
Trance-Atlantic is shit in YOUR OPINION

Wednesday, August 31st 2005, 9:46pm

I also don't like TA, but I'm not against those who like/love it. :wink:
Maybe because I'm not big trance fan...

My favourite instrumentals are from 1st chapter.

Dave From Sheffield

Wednesday, August 31st 2005, 9:50pm

Quoted from ""Rotty""

no way, the best Instrumental from Scooter are not "Trance-Atlantic".... it exist better Instrumentals from Scooter like "Coldwater Canyon" or "Stuttgart" or "Rhapsody in E"... "Trance-Atlantic" is S##t!

Well i know you like the harder stuff. So do i must Trance is also good and Trance-Atlantic is just awesome.
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

Anonymous

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 31st 2005, 9:55pm

whoah rotty you if you dont like it thats fine but dont call it shit on the website thats for scooter fans

Anonymous

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 31st 2005, 10:05pm

Quoted from ""Dave From Sheffield""

Quoted from ""Rotty""

no way, the best Instrumental from Scooter are not "Trance-Atlantic".... it exist better Instrumentals from Scooter like "Coldwater Canyon" or "Stuttgart" or "Rhapsody in E"... "Trance-Atlantic" is S##t!

Well i know you like the harder stuff. So do i must Trance is also good and Trance-Atlantic is just awesome.

Yeah mixed stuff... trance are ok but "TA" is too long... it has for me no good high points... a 4 minute mix like on the suavemente maxi are better for this one :wink:

Dave From Sheffield

Wednesday, August 31st 2005, 10:10pm

Quoted from ""Rotty""

Quoted from ""Rotty""

Yeah mixed stuff... trance are ok but "TA" is too long... it has for me no good high points... a 4 minute mix like on the suavemente maxi are better for this one :wink:

Oh it that. Yes i remember that you once said that. Anyway, i like long tracks. For example, play a 10 minutes long Hard Trance original mix and i'm in heaven. :lol:

Anonymous

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 31st 2005, 10:20pm

Quoted from ""Rotty""

Quoted from ""Rotty""

Oh it that. Yes i remember that you once said that. Anyway, i like long tracks. For example, play a 10 minutes long Hard Trance original mix and i'm in heaven. :lol:

yeah I like Long Mixes too, but when I hear the Long Version from TA it gets me boring... I like more long Trance Versions like "As the Rush comes " in the AvB Remix 8)

Wednesday, August 31st 2005, 10:37pm

Both tracks are wonderful.

And both tracks are Scooter compositions.
If someone heard "Godspeed" and "Out Of Our Lives" and he is saying that "Trance-atlantic" and "Trip To Nowhere" are "rip-offs" of those tracks, he is just DEAF

Anonymous

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 31st 2005, 10:56pm

no trip to nowhere is obviously sampling (at least) godspeed

Wednesday, August 31st 2005, 11:54pm

no trip to nowhere is obviously sampling (at least) godspeed

Different melodies...

Sandra

20 Years of Hardcore!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Thursday, September 1st 2005, 12:27am

I think Trance-Atlantic is propably the best Scooter instrumental-track ever! 8)

Certainly one of the best
20 Years of hardcore!

Thursday, September 1st 2005, 12:38am

Quoted from ""Sandra""

Certainly one of the best

"Trance-atlantic" is one of the greatest track I ever heard.

Dave From Sheffield

Thursday, September 1st 2005, 7:24am

Quoted from ""Rotty""

Quoted from ""Rotty""

Quoted from ""Rotty""

yeah I like Long Mixes too, but when I hear the Long Version from TA it gets me boring... I like more long Trance Versions like "As the Rush comes " in the AvB Remix 8)

Ok. :)