Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dave From Sheffield

Volvo. A car you can believe in.

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 8. September 2005, 17:32

Re: Trance-Atlantic and Trip To Nowhere

Zitat von »"Pitchshifter"«

Zitat von »"Oz_scooter"«

I dont know why people complain about covers so much.
ITS THE MUSIC THAT MATTERS, NOT THE MONEY

For you or for Scooter?

For Scooter is money more important like music today. Otherwise they wouldn't cut the singles to time-limit just that they don't have to pay some more money for overdrawing. Scooter is getting a commercial product over the years. Music was more important for them at beginning but with success and money Scooter is getting more and more a commercial money machine for them.

If you meant money doesn't matter for you:

For me matters money extreme, cause it's my money.

Hm...if that true what can you do about it? Just enjoy the music and let it be...
http://www.freewebs.com/scooterdave
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

Anonymous

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 8. September 2005, 17:52

Re: Trance-Atlantic and Trip To Nowhere

Zitat von »"Dave From Sheffield"«

Hm...if that true what can you do about it? Just enjoy the music and let it be...

What i can do? For sure not ignoring and buying cds with cutted mixes because Scooters money saving. If they don't disposed to spend some more money for their fans to present mixes in full lengt and quality i don't give them my money for those cds. If i give them my money i expect some return service for this... They make more than enough money with our money. If they are so avaricious that they don't spend some few extra money for quality of their music and their fans then it isn't worth for me to give them my money for this.

I don't said that they should overdraw all the time, but if a mix is longer they should pay some money for music and not cut the mix because money-saving. I'm sure Suffix would be much longer if they wouldn't be so moneygrubbing. :x

Marry

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Bankkauffrau

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 8. September 2005, 21:44

Sorry, it doesn't belong to the theme, but i have to say this: How many times did you use money in your last post???! That's really funny :lol:
But I understand, it's hard to find other words in english for this thing! But it was really striking...
Side by side we are the dangerous crew!

Donnerstag, 8. September 2005, 21:57

What can I say... :lol:

Well, for me it's just music, thing for pleasure. Everything is about money nowdays, music too, so it's normal and don't suprise me.

I don't give a damn about all this {bla bla bla} talking because nobody force me to buy Scooter or other artists cd's.

I do whatever I want, It's my choice to buy Scooter album's. Simple.

Freitag, 9. September 2005, 15:28

Zitat von »"Scobom X"«

Everything is about money nowdays, music too, so it's normal and don't suprise me.

That's good point, yes!All artists 'deep inside' themselves work everything for money because they must survive in one way and as other people go to job every day and stay in office for 8 hours, so music artists earn money with selling singles, albums,...
It's usually that way that artists at the beginning of the career really make everything just for music, but then they realize they'll have to use money more carefully to have enough profit.

Dienstag, 13. September 2005, 00:29

By the end of the summer in 2002 it was time to work on a follow-up of Say Yes. Because DJ Precision really liked Viframa - Cristalle, he and Randy Katana decided to license the track and remix it.
The result was Viframa - Cristalle (Katana feat. DJ Precision Remix)
http://kontor-records.de/ram/TCR007003.ram

Heather

Here I go out to rave again...

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 8. Oktober 2005, 13:33

Am listening to Trance Atlantic on my computer!

Just got this album this morning, and I am plesently surprised that we have a non lyric tune on here. but I ain't complaining. I love having a few of these...

Samstag, 8. Oktober 2005, 16:34

Yeah, but check out the other albums and they all have more... (apart from Age of Love which also has 3)
We started in 1994....in 2017 we're still on the case!!!