You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to SCOOTERTECHNO.COM. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 8th 2006, 9:12pm

Quoted from ""DJ Baseline""

Quoted from ""ttk""

Those of you who can't hear that H.P's damn voice is f##k near broken must really
let someone check your ears. Seriously.
There's something wrong with it.
But not as bad as some of the earlier reports has led me to believe, but still far from good.
Anyway.

I wanna hear your voice after 15 concerts :roll:

Why Keith Flint's and Maxim Reality's voice sounds fine in the gig in Helsinki when The Prodigy had already very long tour and it was the last gig in the tour? You could saw that they were already very tired after making so many gigs but their shouting was still energic.
Waiting for albums from Way Out West, Sasha, Second Sun, Airwave, BT, Quivver, Pendulum, Solarstone, Röyksopp and Massive Attack

Dave From Sheffield

Volvo. A car you can believe in.

Thursday, June 8th 2006, 9:14pm

Quoted from ""MC A.H""

Quoted from ""DJ Baseline""

Quoted from ""ttk""

Those of you who can't hear that H.P's damn voice is f##k near broken must really
let someone check your ears. Seriously.
There's something wrong with it.
But not as bad as some of the earlier reports has led me to believe, but still far from good.
Anyway.

I wanna hear your voice after 15 concerts :roll:

Why Keith Flint's and Maxim Reality's voice sounds fine in the gig in Helsinki when The Prodigy had already very long tour and it was the last gig in the tour? You could saw that they were already very tired after making so many gigs but their shouting was still energic.

And what would you know of H.P.'s voice in live. Maybe you should talk again after Rauma. That is, if you still are going there... :wink:
http://www.freewebs.com/scooterdave
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

Anonymous

Unregistered

Thursday, June 8th 2006, 9:15pm

Quoted from ""Dave From Sheffield""

And what would you know of H.P.'s voice in live?

One guess would be that he has listened to the album?

Dave From Sheffield

Thursday, June 8th 2006, 9:16pm

Quoted from ""ttk""

It is not the same then actually see and hear them live.
-the only and official finnish Scooter fansite incl. the biggest Scooter-collection in Finland-

Anonymous

Unregistered

Thursday, June 8th 2006, 9:17pm

No, because if you listen to a live-album without actually being there it's much easier to get a clearer "view" of what he really sounds like.

Dave From Sheffield

Thursday, June 8th 2006, 9:20pm

I don't see it like that. Maybe they have edited the background noises a little but still.

Thursday, June 8th 2006, 9:21pm

Quoted from ""ttk""

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you're on a concert, you can't almost hear a voice, you can't even rate the quality of the voice, you understand text if you know it by heart, but otherwise not.

Get real, Dave, you just said one of the greatest nonsense ever. :wink:

Thursday, June 8th 2006, 9:21pm

It is the same fucking recording. It sounds exactly same in live and in CD. Or do you think that they will tune H.P.'s voice into this album? He didn't sound so horrible before so they made it sound more horrible.
Waiting for albums from Way Out West, Sasha, Second Sun, Airwave, BT, Quivver, Pendulum, Solarstone, Röyksopp and Massive Attack

Dave From Sheffield

Thursday, June 8th 2006, 9:24pm

Quoted from ""Butcher""

Quoted from ""ttk""

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you're on a concert, you can't almost hear a voice, you can't even rate the quality of the voice, you understand text if you know it by heart, but otherwise not.

Get real, Dave, you just said one of the greatest nonsense ever. :wink:

You still should be happy that i am not planning any trips to your country. :wink:

PosseDave

Trainee

Thursday, June 8th 2006, 9:27pm

Sandra the HP Queen is on the DVD!!!!

I saw ya!!!! standing there with the union jack top

Go Sandra!!!

I was disapointed that didn't interview/ask you things in the fans part considering HP prolly knows you better than his own family and he's seen you, at the front, every concert! so suprised he didn't ask you or inface anyone form england :/

Dave
Add yourself to our Frappr Site now! http://www.frappr.com/scootertechnoposse

Sandra

20 Years of Hardcore!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Thursday, June 8th 2006, 9:37pm

Ummm - a slight exageration I think :wink: (and I was only at a few concerts - Christiane was the one at them all)

I didn't want to be interviewed really - I saw Chris and Bjarke being interviewed and decided it was not for me! (Thats if they had asked of course!)

I don't think they showed the whole of the interviews, and when I saw they were asking people to sing Dub Dub Dub and publicly declare love for H.P. I kind of thought it would be better to avoid it :) . After all I have a husband to think about - and my sons are already embarrased - especially during Panties Wanted :wink:

Hope you enjoyed the DVD :D
20 Years of hardcore!

Thursday, June 8th 2006, 9:55pm

You still should be happy that i am not planning any trips to your country. :wink:

Why would I be happy that you don't come?Of course it's easier to answer as a complete nonsense instead of trying to be rational.

I asked you the same thing over PM, but you said that I'm annyoing little a s s h o l e and that I should stay out of your way.Where has all the prominence, gone, my dear friend Dave? :wink: :D

Maybe I'm not particularly tall (185cm), but functioning of my brain is way above yours. :wink:

Dave From Sheffield

Thursday, June 8th 2006, 9:58pm

I see some people have no respect to the meaning of private message. Or is it too hard for you to understand? :wink:

Thursday, June 8th 2006, 9:59pm

I see some people can't show their true faces via forum, but they release their frustration & complex via PM. :D

And yes, I don't have much respect for PM's, unless it's an interesting and serious debate. :wink:

EDIT:
Why don't you use your real face smiley as you did in PM ( :evil: ), instead of trying to be nice and posting ( :wink: )? :wink:

Dave From Sheffield

Thursday, June 8th 2006, 10:01pm

True faces... Boy, you don't know anything. :wink:

Thursday, June 8th 2006, 10:04pm

Nobody knows nothing.
Grow up!

Amen.From now on I'm not planning to quote you anymore time, not planning to communicate with you in any case and I hope you'll do the same, because I'm not planning to spend my time on childish primitives and I guess you feel the same or probably even worse. :wink:

But maybe we meet one day and then you'll get new nose. :D

Sandra

20 Years of Hardcore!

Location: Northampton or Norfolk, East Anglia the place to be

Thursday, June 8th 2006, 10:04pm

Please don't take this topic over with your fights :wink:
20 Years of hardcore!

Thursday, June 8th 2006, 10:05pm

Quoted from ""Butcher""

Maybe I'm not particularly tall (185cm), but functioning of my brain is way above yours. :wink:

boy, I'd love to be at least as tall as you are

Quoted from ""Sandra""

Please don't take this topic over with your fights :wink:

Sorry, true indeed.

Back to the theme:
What does the voice in the intro say?

I think the intro is cool, but it is less interesting as was the one on the WLIL tour, the conversation was funny thing.

Quoted from ""Sheffieldsfan""

Quoted from ""Butcher""

boy, I'd love to be at least as tall as you are

We stop growing lately, maybe you'll be one day.I was 160 cm for a long long time and then it just happens suddenly.Well, not over night. :wink:

Dave From Sheffield

Well i did not said anything to Butcher. :roll: